Love You Jerk

由 Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... 更多

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 12- rough stuff

7.9K 244 27
由 Noodlepanda

"That's creepy." Dean broke the silence.

"I swear I wasn't trying to draw you." I said slightly panicked.

How was it even possible? There was no doubt that the resemblance was uncanny. But I started the drawing the day I got to England, I've never even seen him before.

"But it is like a mirror image." Alfie said looking from the drawings to Dean.

"I'm not a creep I didn't even realise, I only drew whatever came to my head. Plus I started the drawing without even meeting you yet."

"This is creepy. I'm going to put it down slowly." Alfie said whilst moving at the pace of a sloth.

"Let me see that." I picked up my sketchbook and I glanced at Dean.

How strange?

"Do you want me to keep this? I can throw it away if you find it too creepy." I said.

"No, don't throw it away. Can I keep it?"

"Egotistical much?" Alfie laughed.

"Really? I haven't really finished it." I said unsurely.

Why would he want to keep a drawing of himself drawn by a girl who didn't even know who she was drawing.

"Yeah I want it. But, I'll make some changes to it and give it back. I know exactly what to draw." Then he ripped the page out of my book and folded t to place in his pocket.

"Okay, now to the actual reason to why we are here." Alfie led us downstairs.

I turned to look at Dean to find him staring at me already.

He walked next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"I didn't know my nose was that big." He whispered into my ear.

I smacked him on the head and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so just practice those chords and I'll teach you the rest on Wednesday." Alfie told me.

He was leaving his old guitar with me so I could use it.

"Okay thanks, I'm sorry that I can't give you a ride back home."

"It's not even that far, we live in the same neighbourhood remember? Mines just in the cheaper part." He laughed.

"See you tomorrow." I called out before shutting the door.

Then a pair of arms slid around my waist and I let out a deep breath.

"Are you seriously okay with me pretending to date Sawyer?" I turned around.

"Of course I'm not, I don't like to see my girl with another guy but Katie deserves it."

"But at least we can still be together at home." I dragged him to the couch.

"You do realise we have homework to do right?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Of course I do, I have no doubt you can do them under an hour." I said leaning against him.

"Fair enough." and he gave into my persuasion.

I fell asleep in the middle of a Big Bang marathon and when I woke up, I smelt pizza.

There was a blanket on my lap and Dean was gone.

I stood up and went to the kitchen.

Dean was standing next to the oven staring inside at what I presumed was the pizza.

I snuck up behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" I said childishly.

"Um the Queen?"

"Guess again."

He turned around slowly and kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and ruffled his hair.

"What type of pizza is it?" I hopped onto the kitchen counter.

"I didn't really know what type you liked but my favorite is American sizzler. American." He emphasised.

"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically. "What's on it?"

"Jalepeno peppers, pepperoni, mini meatballs and chicken. Trust me, it's delicious."

~~~~~~

"How many have you had?" Dean asked.

"Uh, I'm on my third piece." I said through the meaty goodness.

"I've had four." He said leaning back in his chair in pride.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and finished off the piece. "We need this in America."

"You know what I love about you? You actually have an appetite." He smiled.

"Is that it?" I said pretending to be appalled.

"Of course not."

"We should actually learn our song soon because we haven't had a rehearsal in a while. By the way, do you remember what song we had to learn?"

"Yeah, Heart Attack by Enrique Iglesias." He said and took out his laptop from his bag.

"Cool." I listened to the song with him once and we worked out the parts. "I think that when it goes I can't live in a world without you that it shouldn't stop suddenly but should instead go on for a while longer, like in this cover." I pointed to the cover by Chester See, Andy Lange, Andrew Garcia and Josh Golden.

After practicing and finishing our homework, I went to take a shower but conveniently forgot my pyjamas.

"Hey is the shower--" Dean looked up from my sketchbook.

"Don't look." I said starting to warm up.

"How can I not? A beautiful girl comes into the room of where I stay and she is naked."

"Just turn around."

"It might be easier if you just put on my shirt."

"But it's your school shirt." I said slightly confused.

"And it's see through." He smirked.

"Turn around." I repeated.

"Fine."

"Don't peak." I warned.

"I'm not promising anything."

That was the best I was going to get.

I changed quickly and straight after I finished, he turned around.

"You peaked!"

"No I didn't I only saw the reflection on the mirror." He grinned.

"Whatever, now go take a shower, you smell."

"Nice. I smell nice." he cut in.

I threw a pillow at him

"What am I supposed to change into?"

"I'll get one of my brother's shirts."

"You have a brother? How come I've never seen him."

"Yeah but he's in the USA. Before you ask, I have his shirt because I miss him. No it is not weird." I said before Dean could laugh at me.

"I never said it was weird. In fact, I think it's really cute." He kissed my nose.

I handed over one of my brother's slightly larger shirts because Dean was muscular.

"Boxers?"

"I can't help you with that."

"I'll just wear the same one."

"Gross."

"Time to wake up sweethear---"

I opened my eyes and saw my dad standing in the doorway looking much more than pissed.

"Hey dad." I sat straight up.

"What's going on?" He said throught gritted teeth.

"Goodmorning Mr Jefferson." Dean said up, luckily with his shirt on.

"What has happened here?" My dad tried again.

"Dean stayed over the night because I was looking after him and his broken ribs." I explained.

"Did anything happen?"

"Of course not sir. I respect your daughter too much to do anything before marriage."

"Woah hold on lover boy. Marriage?" I turned to him.

"I have a purity ring okay? I've sworn to myself that I wasn't going to do anything before marriage after.."

"It's okay." My dad intervened. "Just get dressed, you both still need to go to school."

"Thanks dad." My dad just nodded his head and shut the door.

"I see you and your British charm." I looked at Dean. "It was definately charming."

"What can I say? I can't just put my good looks to waste." He said and got out of the covers, making my shiver. "We have to go to school."

"I don't want to get up yet." I groaned.

"I'll just have to dress you then wont I." He jumped on top of me and attempted to take my shirt off.

"Dude what happened to the purity ring?" I said and rolled out of bed, onto the floor.

"That was all a lie." He smirked and went out the room.

"So did you get the D Haylie?" Alfie nudged me.

"Shut up." I hit him on the head. "And no, I didn't."

"Don't forget the plan." Sawyer interrupted.

"I wont." I shrugged him off.

"Good." His hastiness reminded me of Dean's when I first met him.

I went onto the school grounds with my hand loosely in Sawyer's with Dean on the other side of me.

We went to our usual spot and while I leaned against a tree, Sawyer had his arm on the side of my face.

He was attempting to flirt while I giggled.

I could feel Katie's eyes on me and I liked it. Seeing her angry makes me happy.

The bell rung and we all filed into tutor.

Lunch was very uncomfortable.

I sat next to Sawyer and I giggled as Sawyer threw me jokes.

Dean looked slightly angry but I glanced at him and smiled assuringly.

He smiled back and played with his food.

"Soy Sauce." I heard the blond come over to us.

"What do you want Katie?" I spoke out.

"I want you to go back to America and leave us alone but I know that isn't going to happen. So instead, I want you to move for a minute so I can talk to Sawyer."

"Why?" Sawyer asked.

"I'm sure you would like to hear me." Katie whispered into his ear and her hand slid down his body until it reached his pants.

"Seriously? You do that in front of his girlfriend?" I said pretending to be angry but I was felt more like laughing.

"I'll go talk to her." Sawyer said and led Katie out of the hall.

"He's so going to have sex with her." I sat back down on my seat and plopped a fry in my mouth.

"I guess old habits will never change." Alfie said shaking his head.

"Why aren't you more angry?" One of Katie's minions asked me.

"Trust me, I'm really angry but I just don't want to seem like an overly attached girlfriend." I fake smiled at her.

"It seems to me like you don't actually care."

"Hey, girl, I don't know who you are but you better back off." I warned.

"Or what?"

"You don't want to know." I stood up, towering over her.

I was a reasonable height, I was definately one of the taller girls in the grade.

"I'm sorry." She squeaked and walked away.

"That wasn't too nice." Alfie laughed.

"How would you have handled it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I would've beat her ass." Dean joked.

I snorted.

"Very lady-like." He laughed.

"I never said I was a lady."

"Stop it... people are staring." Joey warned.

I lowered my head to look at my food.

This was going to be harder than I thought.

~~~~~~

"It hit me like a heart attack. When you finally left me girl, I thought I'd never want you back."

"But I don't wanna live in a world without you."

"Good job guys." Our music teacher praised. "I knew I made the right decision to let you two sing together."

"You did well." I complimented him.

"I know." He smirked.

"You weren't meant to say that." I hit him lightly on the arm. "Sawyer?"

"I waited for you two." He said.

"Why? Not that I don't appreciate it but why are you still here?"

"I don't want people to be suspicious."

"There's practically no one in the school." Dean pointed out.

I nodded in agreement.

"Just in case okay?" Sawyer snapped.

"Someone's angry with the sex they had." I joked.

"I didn't have sex with her." He said turning away,

"Wait... you didn't?" Dean asked.

"No I didn't. I went with her to tell her that things were over and that there is no point in trying to seduce me because I don't find her attractive anymore."

"I'm surprised you ever found her attractive in the first palce." I said cheekily.

Sawyer just shot me a smiled and opened his car door.

"I think maybe you should come back with me." Sawyer said to Dean.

"Why?" Dean turned sharply to Sawyer.

"We haven't had much time together." Sawyer smiled tightly.

"But-" Dean turned to me.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be here if you need me. Plus I actually have a phone." I grinned and hugged them both goodbye.

"I'll text you." Dean squeezed my hand and kissed me on the forehead.

I closed the door behind them and took my homework out.

I miss you already.

Me too. How's Sawyer? Still crabby?

Yeah IDK what's up with him. He's being really snappy

Remind you of anyone ;)

Oh shut up. But you know what I meant. :P

Maybe my plan wasn't thought through thoroughly.

Alliteration much? But what do you mean

I don't like not being able to talk to you without looking suspicious. You're just too irresistable ;)

I know it's hard but we have rehearsals together even though I know that Sawyer did kinda intrude on our personal time but ...

But what?

I'm going to take you out on a date this weekend.

We can't go anywhere in public in case anyone from school sees us.

Let me rephrase my sentence. I'm forcing you to come with me to a date, maybe not something you will expect.

Sounds interesting.

You're going to love it, I know that this date will be great. Trust me.

What day will it be on?

Saturday good?

Sure.

Pick you up at 7.

I didn't know you had a car.

There's a lot you don't know about me baby. :*

Oh whatever.

I'm looking forward to it.

Me too. x

I glanced at my clock and I relised that I should go to sleep.

I could get approximately 7 hours and 13 minutes of sleep.

-------------

Hey guys!

I really hope that you all enjoyed this. It took me a while to write because I wanted it to be perfect.

Vote/Comment/fan/do whatever you want :)

s.o.t.c.: Troublemaker by Olly Murs

Remember... faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.5K 17 27
Josiah Winchester: the caption of the football team, he's out partying when ever he can, his dad is really never home while his mom is at work, so it...
448K 16.8K 44
[COMPLETED] "Why people would ever choose to sleep with someone as vexatious as you is beyond my imagination," I scoffed. "Careful." He smirked. "It...
422K 11.9K 34
Riley. The sort of nice, sort of sarcastic, sort of smart, not really stand-outish girl and half-enemy of Jacob Walker. Jacob. The sort of player, ha...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...