Harry Potter One Shots

By fandom_writer_4_life

hello potterheads! in this fanfiction I will be writing about the Harry Potter characters x reader! i apologi... More

George Weasley x Reader
Seamus Finnigan x Reader Demigod
A/N
Oliver Wood x Shy Ravenclaw Keeper reader
Albus Potter x Reader
Fred Weasley x Nerd Ravenclaw Reader
Draco Malfoy x Hufflepuff Reader
Neville x clumsy Slytherin Reader
Seamus x dean x reader
A/N Sorry no update!!!
James Sirius Potter x Reader
Young Severus Snape x Reader
A/N (Sorry)
Seamus Finnigan x Reader
A/N
Child of Athena reader x Draco Malfoy
George x Reader (short)
SANGSTERGANGSTERS
TYSM GUYS!!!
Happy B- day Neville! A/n as well
Harry x Leabella
Seamus x Luxie
Nilli x Albus Potter
So sorry for no updates!
Let me explain...
Seamus Finnigan x Reader
I need to ask you...
A/N
James Sirius Potter X Reader
Draco Malfoy x Reader
Albus Potter x Reader
Hello
A/N
James Sirius Potter x Katerina
Fred X Harley
James Sirius x Pink
Britany X Fred
A/N
19 Years Later
new book & possible continuation!

Miranda X Draco

8.3K 156 136
By fandom_writer_4_life

(Co-written: Regeneraterra)

Dedicated to MirandaHall01

"You wanker! How could you?! LAVENDER?!" I shouted, chucking a shoe at his face. He ducked and came back up quickly.

"I'm sorry! Please Miranda! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to! It just happened!" he cried.

"IT JUST HAPPENED?! YOU JUST HAPPENED TO SLEEP WITH LAVENDER?!" I roared, tears streaming down my face as I did. Draco held up his hands in defense.

"You were away and I was missing you. But I know I shouldn't have and I'm really, really sorry. What can I do to repay you?" he pleaded. He was literally on his knees.

"You can leave, Malfoy. Leave and don't come back. I never want to see you again," I spat. Draco looked at me in shock.

"You don't mean that. Miranda, come on. We've been dating for so long," he reasoned. I didn't care about his reasons. I didn't care about anything anymore.

"You have hurt me for the last time, Malfoy. Leave. I mean it," I said, standing my ground.

"Miranda, I have never hurt you before!" Draco exclaimed.

"That's why I said this is the last time. Because it will be the only time. Goodbye," I said, kicking him out of the house. I slammed the door on his shocked face and turned around before I lost it.

I looked at the picture I had of them on my phone. Pansy had sent it to me. They were at a Quidditch game. I screamed and cried, throwing the phone across the room as I lost it, crying my eyes out.

I must've fallen asleep crying because I woke up and it was morning. I picked up my phone from across the room. There was a dent in the wall where I had thrown it.

I printed the picture out and then deleted it. I didn't want it on my phone, but I still needed the proof. I folded the paper three times and tucked it under my underwear, my eyes still puffy from crying.

I opened the door to leave for work and saw Draco on the ground, sleeping. He was shivering and I kicked him hard in the stomach.

He jolted awake and I kicked him again. "Get off my property," I snarled. He stood up, dazed.

"Miranda, please. I love you. Don't do this," he said, still pleading.

"You don't have a single good reason why I should let you back into this house or my life. I told you I never want to see you again. Be gone already," I snapped, walking past him and into the car. Calling out the open window, I said, "If you're still here by the time I get back, I'm calling the police, got it? Good."

I pulled away and drove to work, trying to clear my head with bad indie music. It didn't work. When I got to work, I was still as sad and hurt as before.

I passed through the day in a daze. My assistant came in after lunch and handed me a note. It had my name written on it in fancy script. Opening it, my smile fell.

Draco had written me a love letter telling me how much he loved me and how I meant to him. He wrote how much he would need me and that I should come back. I shredded the note.

Throughout the day, Draco sent me more and more letters with gifts occasionally. I threw them all away, angered and hurt. Besides, I couldn't eat most of the chocolates he sent. For some reason, I threw them all up. If Draco got me sick on top of everything else, I was going to kill him. Curse him and not leaving when I told him to.

My assistant showed concern for me throughout the day as my condition got worse. I felt awful and threw up a bunch. When I got home the last thing I wanted to see was Draco.

But there he was, sitting on my porch. My stupid neighbors didn't make him go away. I knew they all secretly shipped us like the annoying muggles they were.

"Draco, you have two second to leave my house before-" Then I fainted.

I woke up in a hospital room while Draco looked at me. I wanted to slap the little arse.

"Hey, you're awake. I know you don't want to see me, but I really am sorry. It was a terrible mistake on my part and I should've never done that to you. Please forgive me Miranda. I love you," Draco said, holding my hand. I sighed.

"Why do you want to be with me so badly?" I asked.

"Because you're my dream girl. I dreamed of being able to date you ever since first year and when I finally got the opportunity in my fourth year, it felt like a dream come true and it was. Dating you was beyond my wildest fantasy," he said, looking at me earnestly.

Then the doctor walked in and cleared his voice. I looked up at him and so did Draco. 

"So, uh there's nothing wrong, per say. It's actually great news. Mr. Malfoy here already knows, actually. You're, uh, pregnant," he said.

I looked at Malfoy in shock. "You knew. You knew that and you didn't use it to win me back. You didn't try to use a baby to sway me. Why?" I asked.

"Because I wanted you to know that I wanted you for you. I wanted you to not agree to get back with me because of the baby alone. I wanted you to agree to get back with me because you loved me."

I looked at Draco, my eyes watering. I smiled and hugged him.

"I do love you, Draco, I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 320 48
Title pretty much says it. I do take requests. There will be warnings. Mainly guys, I don't own any of these characters JK Rowling does. ✌️,E Most i...
2.6M 41.4K 114
Harry Potter One Shots Book for all the Potterheads on Wattpad! All written by me, but all characters belonging to J.K. Rowling! Be sure to vote an...
35.3K 529 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...
239K 3K 151
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...