Mated to my enemy

By diamondsparkles1

"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why h... More

⚜character description⚜
Important Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Enemies 🔸
⚜character description⚜
Chapter 2 - Squirrel cheeks 🔸
Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸
Chapter 4 - Setting up the prank 🔸
Chapter 5 - Pranking time 🔸
Chapter 6 - Human cake! 🔸
Chapter 7 - Alpha Ceremony 🔸
Chapter 8 - She's my mate?! 🔸
Not a chapter
Chapter 9 - Rejection? 🔸
Chapter 10 - NEVER hit a wolf
Not a chapter
Chapter 11 - My enemy is a dog! Haha!
Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf
Chapter 13 - My best friend is a vampire?!
Chapter 14 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 15 - I'm sick of secrets
Chapter 16 - 99.9999% human
Chapter 17 - Hanging out with werewolves
Chapter 18 - She will be mine
Chapter 19 - Surprise Attack
Chapter 20 - The loss
Chapter 21 - Kisses, kisses all around
Chapter 22 - The date
Chapter 23 - Marked
Chapter 24 - Why is love so complicated?
Chapter 25 - Kiss, kiss, vampire
Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae
Chapter 27 - Sorry my ass
Author's Note
Chapter 28 - Operation learn how to fight
Chapter 29 - The talk
Chapter 30 - Ben's Birthday
Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings
Chapter 32 - One step closer yet two steps back
Chapter 33 - Betrayed?
Chapter 34 - Mom?
Author's Note
Chapter 35 - Finding her
Chapter 36 - Finding help
Chapter 37 - Escape from the hell hold?
Chapter 38 - Arron to the rescue
Chapter 39 - Apology accepted?
Chapter 40 - Forgiving
Chapter 42 - The war
Chapter 43 - The war (part two)
Chapter 44 - New beginnings
Epilogue
New Book + Author's note!!!!!!
The new book is up!

Chapter 41 - It has begun

10K 320 72
By diamondsparkles1

Hey guys, so here's the update!!!! It's pretty long and I hope you enjoy!!! There are only about 3 chapters left after this chapter and it will come to an end! I know it's going by so quickly but, without further ado, here's the chapter!!!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV (Still the same day as the last chapter)

I breathe rapidly as I just finished training. It feels so good to finally be able to do that. I grab a sweat towel, and leave the training section that Sydney had just showed me and Kyle. Huh, I didn't know they had one, but, then again, Zander has one so it would only make sense that Arron has one too. Speaking of Zander, I haven't seen him. I definitely will look for him later....

I wipe the sweat from my face and decide it's time to talk to Arron. I go out to the hall way and go downstairs. After walking a couple rooms, I finally reach his office. I knock on the door and wait for a reply.

"Not now, I'm busy," I hear him say from the other side of the door.

I roll my eyes and open the door. I see him with his nose stuck in the papers in his hand. He looks up and I can tell that he's both tired and stressed.

I give him a small smile and say, "Even for me?"

He grins and and shakes his head.

"Never for you my lady," he responds.

I laugh lightly and walk towards him.I stand behind his chair and grab his shoulders. I start rubbing them and can feel how tense his muscles are.

I lean my head on top of his and whisper, "Are you okay?"

I hear him take a deep breath and sigh as I keep massaging him.

"Yeah. I'm.... just stressed. Don't worry about me," he saids tiredly.

I bite my lip. Should I tell him about Kyle? I mean I don't want to add more to his already full plate. I unconsciously sigh and stop massaging him. I turn to look at him and see him frowning and scrunching his eyebrows, now facing me.

"You have something on your mind," he saids, rather than asks.

I bite my lip again and avoid his gaze. I hear him growl and I look up. His eyes are black and he is staring at me.

"You know, you shouldn't do that," he growls huskily.

I feel a blush coming as I know that he's referring to my lip biting. I just can help it, it's not something I'm always aware that I do.I feel my cheeks get redder as I feel his gaze. so, in order to change the subject, I decide on telling him about Kyle.

"I do," I say looking at him in the eyes again.

He looks confused and I explain further.

"Have something on my mind, I mean," I say, playing with my ring as I feel nervous.

How will he react? He surely won't like it.... Oh no.

He nod and says, "You know you can tell me anything."

I nod as well and say, "IforgaveKyleandhewantstohelp."

He raises his eyebrows and answers, "What? Was that even english? Say it slower."

My eyes flicker to the wall as I gather my courage and then look back at him.

"I..." I say as he nods expectantly.

"I forgave Kyle and he wants to help?" I say, coming out as a question instead.

I see his eyes darken but, obviously not for the same reason as before.

"What?! He's in the house?!" he yells.

I cringe at his yelling and bite my lip again. He sees and his face softens the slightest bit. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Why?" he asks more calmly.

"I- Look, he's a good guy. He had a very valid reason why he did what he did."

I could see him start to get worked up again as I finished the sentence.

"And what is this supposed valid reason?" he asks as he grits his teeth.

I go up to him and put my hand on his arm. I see he instantly relaxes and I take that as my chance to talk.

"His beloved. The king promised him that he could bring her back to life and that they could be together again," I say softly.

His expression hardens.

"And why would he believe that lying scumbag? Everyone knows he's full of tricks," he argues.

"Don't you get it? It was his beloved," I say, trying to convince him.

I still see his hard expression and decide to use another tactic.

"Would you have done the same if you were in his shoes?" I ask lowly.

I see his expression falter and he sighs. I hit the right spot.

"Okay, I guess I wouldn't have done differently as he did," he says, not meeting my gaze.

I grab his chin and turn it towards me so that he meets my gaze. Once those bright brown orbs turn to look at me, I cup his cheek and give him a hopeful smile.

He groans and gives in.

"Fine, he can stay, but he is not frogiven yet for what he has done. he has to earn the trust and talk to me for something he did. Oh, and one little slip up, one iny minny slip up, and he's a dead man," he says.

I get confused when he saids that Kyle did somethin that he has to talk to him but, I push it to the side. I don't want to ruin the decision. I smile brightly and give him a hug. He digs his nose into my neck and inhales deeply.

"Mine," I hear him whisper.

"Yours," I whisper back.

**** (Next day)

I finally convinced Arron to let me help out with the plans with the war. So that is what we are currently doing, me sitting on Arron's lap as he grabbed my waist and sat me down. Of course, I blushed but, didn't move otherwise. We're in his office along with Luke and Ben.

Where are the adults you may ask. Well, after they hand down the titals to their kids, they leave the pack for a while to give the new alpha, beta, third in command, a chance to finally do it all on their own. So yeah.

Back to the war topic, has told me multiple times that I will be taking no part in this war but, I say otherwise. I already told him that I can defend myself but he is a stubborn flat butt. But, in the end, we'll see who wins. AKA me.

I am constantly running my hands through my hair and now see why Arron has been overly stressed. This is really tedious and one mistake, can lead to losing many lives. But I'm glad to be helping and help carry some of the burden from Arron. It feels... really good. As we discuss, there is a knock on the door.

"Come in," Arron answers.

The door is opened and in comes Zander. I jump of Arrons ap and ru towards an open armed Zander. I jump into his arms and give him a tight hug. I hear a low growl come from behind me but, I ignore it.

"I'm so glad your okay," Zander says.

"I'm glad your okay too," I say finally letting go.

I smile and turn to look at Arron. He's frowning and I roll my eyes.

"Jeaous butt," I say under my breath.

"I heard that," he says seriousy, but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

Ben and Luke laugh loudly. I ignore them and turn back to Zander.

"How's Kat?" I ask, knowing that he's already seen her.

He blushes and says, " She's much better."

I lift an eyebrow and smile knowingly. Something happened between those two.... He looks away and clear his throat, obviously embarassed.

He then turns back to look at me and says, "Can I talk to you in private?"

Before Arron can object, I say yes. I turn to Arron and give him a hug.

"I'll tell you later okay?" I assure him.

He nods curtly and says, "Fine."

I wave to Ben and Luke and go outside the office. I walk into a room with Zander following behind. I close the door and wait for Zander to start talking.

He then begins to explain the letters and evrything that he has recently found out.

"I think that the human that my mom was talking about is you Daph," he says.

I shake my head.

"No, it's not me, i'm nothing special," I say, objecting.

"But it has to be you," he says stubbornly.

I shake my head harder.

"Nope. Plus, you said that the knife thingy had to be used by a vampire," I told him.

He rolls his eyes and says, "You forget that you do have vampire bood in you."

Right.... I totally forgot about that.

"Okay fine, lets say for the sake of this conversation that I am the human that your mom was talking about, what do I have to do?" I say, giving in.

He pulls out a wrapped object from his pocket. It's a small dagger. He gives it me and I hesitantly reach for it. Just as I grab it, it begins to glow a white light. I gasp and almost let it drop. Oh gosh, what is this? I could feel deep in my core the power.

I hand the dagger back to Zander and it stops glowing. My eyes are wide and so are Zamder's.

But, he quicly smirks and says, "I told you so."

i don't respond as I'm still shocked at what just happened. Looks like I am the one that Zander's mom talksabout in her letters. The only question is why me?

I ask myself that question over and over as I walk back to Arron's office. After Zander had shown me the green, glowing flask, he had said that he would do some research and figure out what exactly it was that I needed to do.

I go in without knocking this time, as he has told me that I don't have to knock anymore. Just as I'm about to open my mouth, I hear pouding footsteps nearing.

"Alpha! Luna! They're coming!" a panting guard yells.

I feel the blood drain from my face as I hear the news. I look back at Arron and see that he has a hardened expression.

The war...

Has begun.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: What is your favorite movie?

Welp, that's it for this chapter, until next and like always thank u guys so much!!!! XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
932K 30.8K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
werewolves By

Werewolf

291 35 28
Werewolves live in harmony with each other. There are many packs that take up school. But what if some are to change schools and a pack? Meet Jane an...
68.9K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...