My Mate Rejected Me. Now He R...

By Cowgirl_Forever99

Astrid Rose is a werewolf who has just found her mate. But when he finds out its her he rejects her. But afte... More

My Mate Rejected Me. Now He Regrets It.
My Mate Rejects Me.
I Still Love Him. Even After Everything.
Talent Time!
This isn't worth it.
New Pack. New Life.
She Left.
New Friends And Movie Night.
In Town.
Okay. I am such a Idiot.
Fighting Time.
The Big Fight With Drake And Going Back.
Explaining Some Things
Getting Ready and Playing With The Pups
Authors Note

Running From Everything I Know.

15.6K 431 33
By Cowgirl_Forever99

After the tears stopped coming I knew the judges was deciding on a winner. I was walking out of the hallway. Thank Goddess no one was looking at me. I do I care so freaking much he rejected me? Goddess I'm messed up. That's it I'm leaving tonight. I can't handle having two brothers hating me. My mate rejecting me. I'm done! I'm leaving for a couple years. 

" And winner is Astrid Rose!" Mr. Henderson declared. I was kinda surprised. I walked up the and he presented me a trophy. 

" Thank You." I said. Everybody was happy looking. Nathna was angry. Alan was not even looking at me and Adrian wasn't even there. Yep I am leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT

I packed everythng I need. I have my clothes and a couple pair of shoes. I got 5 sheets of notebook paper.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm sorry for leaving. I just couldn't handle two brothers being mad at me and my mate rejecting me. Don't think it was anything you did. I love you guys so much. Please forgive me.

Love your one and only Daughter, 

Astrid <3

Dear brothers, 

I'm sorry for leaving. You guys are the best brothers I could ever have. Here is some advice treat your mates right. Never hurt them. Please. I would love to be a Aunt someday. Please treat them with the love and respect they deserve. I love you guys. Please forgive me.

Your sister,

 Astrid <3

Dear Nathan,

I'm sorry for what I said about you mate. I didn't know. I know you are mad at me for it. But please forgive me. I love you.

Your little sister,

 Astrid <3

Dear Allan, 

I'm sorry for being rude to you about Adrian. You were right. I should have never helped him. Treat your mate with respect and love. Never reject her when you find her. I hope she is everything that is right for you. I love you.

Your little sister,

Astrid <3

Dear Adrian, 

I hope you are happy and find a better Luna since I'm so pathtic. But just to let you know I was made for you and you was made for me. But till you see that I'm not even going to give you a chance. I still loved you even after all the things you have done to me. I love you forever and always. Goodbye for now.

Love.

Astrid <3 <3

I was crying. I wiped my tears away. I opened my room and turned around. I looked at my room for one last time. I looked at all my pictures I had. Ones with me and my brothers, Adrian and me as kids. I walked over to a picture that caught my eye.Me and Adrian kissing in the 8th grade. I smiled at the merory.

Flashback

I was looking at Adrian he was talking to Mandi. I was hurt he knew I liked him. I was walking away when he saw me. He looked at her and me. I ran. I heard his footsteps behind me. He grabbed my waist. I struggled for a second.

" Astrid whats the matter?' he asked softly.

" Nothing." i said quietly.

" Why did you run when you saw me and Mandi Talking?" he asked.

" Because you know I like you." I said.

" No I didn't Astrid." he said.

" You didn't?" i asked surprised.

" NO but I know the answer to my own question." he said. I turned around.

" What question?" i asked.

" Do you like me?" he said kissing me. I smiled against his kiss. And saw a flash. I broke the kiss and saw Nathan. He took a picture.

End of Flashback

I was crying at the memory. I untacked the picture and put it with Adrians note. I was running from all I've known. I walked out of my room and ran out the door and into unknown territory. I was running into the unknown. I was running from everything I known.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.9K 24
Reese endured the hatred of everyone from her pack after her parents were murdered, everyone's fingers were pointed Reese as they blamed her. It all...
975 28 30
I watched as he shook in anger my feet failing me as I fell down on the slippery damp ground to say I was afraid was an understatement "what are you"...
2.3M 74.2K 41
When Hannah is mated to her old bully, everyone implores her to move on and forgive him for the good of the pack. She will need to decide if the pac...
11.7K 284 23
In a world where werewolves exist, rogues are killed every day, and some mates are found and accepted, some are rejected and left alone. One specifi...