Our Little Girl (One Directio...

By Floragal354

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi I'm tiara,I love to draw.Drawing calms me from the world.I am an only child.I... More

Characters
chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
A/N:louis
chapter 9
A/N:gone....
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
New book......

chapter 10

45 1 0
By Floragal354

Tiara's pov:

Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep.......

That's what I woke up to.I got up from my bed to see that my school bag and my clothes that looks like it has been selected from my closet.I notice a note right by my bed.it's probably my mum who wrote it since I didn't hear her waking me instead it's my alarm clock that I just realised.

Good morning sweetheart,

I'm sorry that I was not there to wake you up as I am at work right about now.Tonight,your uncle will be coming for dinner so make sure you dress a properly not saying anything.Also,You are going to school in about an hour.There is food at the kitchen counter if would want some breakfast and there is some food for you to hear it up when you get back from school.I maybe home late so put some money too for you.Have a great first day of school,sweethear.

Love mum,

P.s,The address for the school is at the back of the paper.

Leave it to my mum to write a note for me.good to know that my uncle is coming over for dinner.I got up from my bed and place the note on my dresser. I did my morning routine,grab my school bag and the note. I head downstairs towards the kitchen,to see niall already scavenging for food looks like Liam doesn't let him eat my breakfast before I could eat it.Typical niall.

"Good morning tiara,liam made me not eat your breakfast so I'm looking for food to eat,"Niall said as he still continuing searching.

I want up to the counter,to see toast and eggs ready for me.Beside it,is the money my mum gave me.I ate my breakfast as I have only 40 minutes to spare.

"Tiara,this will be your first time in a new school but we will still be there for you.Just in case,something happens on your first there in school.We will just be visible towards you only.Just in case,You need someone to talk to while being bored in class,"Harry said while sitting down next to me.

I nodded my head.I grab the money and started to head out the door.I look at the back of the boys.The school name is Lockwood high.

(I have no idea if it's real or not so please don't look it up.in my country there's not much high school so I didn't know what high school should I use because I have no idea how high school world.Anyone who does please tell me in the comments.)

I realised it's just a twenty minute walk and I only got 30 minutes left.I quickly walk to school with the boys trailing behind me.

~at school~

To say the most,I'm nervous.What would people think of me?Am I wearing the correct clothes?Do I look okay?How does my breath smells?Is there an escape route I could go?I felt a hand on my shoulder.I looked up to see Zayn looking down at me.

"Don't worry tiara,You do fine.At least Ashley is not here to ruin your life,right?"zayn said.

He is right though.Ashley is not here and I have not heard anything from her so it should be fine.Hopefully,she did not change school,just to get me.Then again luck was not on my side,I saw Ashley walking down the corridor with a boy in tow.I walked towards the office.I think it was Ashley because it looks like her to me,at least.

"Hello sweetie,What's your full name?"The lady at the counter asked.

"My name is tiara thunder,"I awnsered.

"Ah yes,Tiara thunder,here's your locker number,locker combination,Your class schedule.I will send in a student to show you around the school so that you familiarise the school when John us,"She said as she handed me,the items.

Just then,A girl my age came into the room.

"Yes Mrs poh,I'm here to show the new girl around the campus,"she said nicely.

"Diana,This is tiara.Tiara, this is Diana.I hope you love it here,"As she said that.

I hope so too.I just realised that the boys weren't even here with me.I wonder where did they go?

"This is gonna be a fun school year.We could be friends and besides,I get bullied so I just hope we could be one though,"She said while looking at me with hope in her eyes.

If Liam were here,he would say"be her friend that way,You have someone to talk to and not be alone anymore," I could not fight with imaginary Liam,could I?Oh well,She is expecting an answer from me.Umm....I guess...I could be her friend.

"Okay,I would love to be your friend because in my last school,I also got builled too.Show me around the school then we can get to know each other better,"as soon as i said that,I was engulfed with a hug.

I guess I made her happy.The rest of the day was spent her showing where is my locker and I also find out that My locker was right beside hers. She also showed me around the school and help me locate all my classes and same thing,my classes are the same as hers so it's pretty much easy for me,at least I have a friend and not like last time. By the time the tour ended,so is school too.We got out of school and headed home.

"Bye Diana,It was great hanging out with you.See you tmr ,"I said as I waved bye to her because her house was nearer to school then I was twenty minutes away from school.

"Bye tiara,it was an hounor and great pleasure to meet you,"As she said that she went into her house.

As I walked home, I felt the boys prescence beside me.

"Hey guys,Where have you been?I was looking for you when my new friend,Diana,showed me around the school,"I said as I opened my front door.

I was greeted with silence which was expected as my mum is still working.She won't be back until 5pm or maybe later.Depending on her work.Just in time before dinner could start or my uncle arriving.

"We went to Angel world as there was some complication there.Sorry,We missed your first day in school.We promise,We will be there for you tomorrow for school,"Niall said nervously.

They are acting suspious.Hmmm...oh well.I just shrugged it off.At the coner of my eyes,I could see the boys sighing in relief.I headed to the kitchen and heat up a slice of pie since my mum put it in the fridge for me to eat when I get back from school.I just let it heat up as I advance to the living room.

~A few hours back~

Harry's pov:

We were in the office with tiara.She was being introduce to a new girl when we got teleported to Angel world.What did we do this time round ? I realised that we were in the Angel court room.

"Please sit down,boys,"Said the council.

We sat down beside 5sos.I turned to Ashton.I hope he knows why everyone is here .

"Hey Ashton,What's going on?"I asked.

"I have no idea either.The boys and i was just with milo and then,poof,we're here,"Ashton said as he was doing hand gestures.

"You all may be wondering.Why did I brought you here.It has come to my attention that the demons are coming to take away the guardian angels kids so that they could make an evil army of kids with them.We giving you guys a necklace for the guardian kids is girls,For the boys is a bracelet.They must wear it at all times.Make sure they wear them.You are dissmised,"As he said that,We were teleported to tiara.

Apparently we are at the side walk with her.

~present time ~

(Just a little info on what happen to the boys while they were gone from tiara.)

"Tiara,Before we almost forgot.We got a present for you,"Louis said.

Way to be settled loubear but it surprisingly works .

"What is it?"She asked.

She was right beside me and right now, at the edge of her sit.I wonder how she will like it because she has to wear it all the time.

"It's a necklace.You must wear it at all times,okay?"Liam asked as he snapped the necklace to her neck.

She nodded her head.Phew,At least she didn't question it. I just hope those demons don't come after tiara at all.We are not about to lose her.

"Why?"

Of  course, she has to question it.We told her everything excluding the demon part.If she saw anyone wearing a necklace or a bracelet,she will know that they have a guardian Angel too and that she can also see them too,just like the other kids around the world do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
2.6K 144 33
This is about a girl named Natalia who is meeting up with her friends after a loong time apart. Her parents are both doctors and are very wealthy. Sh...
1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...