Birthday Wish

By samsouma24

Arianna Is a huge belieber what if justin bieber come to her birthday what will happen will they fall in love... More

Birthday Wish
Birthday Party!!!!!
The Date
Fresh Sart!!
Note
Suprise Suprise!!
Ryan And Youtube
E-mail
Planning

Miami!!!!!!!!

33 0 0
By samsouma24

Araina POV

Justin what? are you saying i love you araina he said again  do you love me back

 justin i love you as my idol nothing else you said you saw the pain in his eyes i love you araina he said then left you were hurt you couldnt say nothing you started crying you grabbed a cab and went home you changed into your pj's and sat on your bed you looked at your phone and opend instagram and saw justin post a picture of the beach was supposed to be your date you turned off you phone and cryed yourself to sleep.

6 Months Later

Arianna POV

i woke up and i felt okay to go to Miami i got up took a shower after i finished i wore a fresh top crop shirt and high waisted jeans and wore a black high tops straightened my hair wore a black Bennie me and rose were moving to Miami i went down everything was packed i said my goodbyes to my family and went justin released his new album journals it was amazing by the time i got there i saw rose and hugged her we took our bagges  and heard our call we went to the plane i slept the whole time because the night before i didn't get much sleep we landed we went the car.

R did u hear journals?

A yeah its pretty good

R its about you

A no it cant be

R he still loves you arianna

A how do you know?

R did you see his instagram, twitter

A that cant be about me it would be about selena

R whatever its about you he loves you he's here in Miami

A so like i care.

We arrived our house is pretty awesome our cars that we bought were pretty fancy   we settled in this is our first house rose and i screamed.

2 weeks later all that matters and confident music video is out!!!!!

R arianna

A what

R come here

A k I'm coming

R justin got arrested

A what for what

 R dui and drag racing

i burst out of tears could it be because of me i hated myself if everyone knew it was me what would happen i grabbed my car and rushed to Miami's police station i told them that i was he's girlfriend payed for evertyhing and he got out he was shocked that he saw me.

Justin POV

i was shocked to see arianna i mean i started drinking and taking drugs because of her i was sad depressed before i could talk arianna came and hugged me and kissed me in my lips and i kissed her back she whispered into my ears that she loved me and i told her that i loved her back i was so happy i had a smile in my face when i got out i saw my lovely belibers waiting outside for me and singing be alright which made me smile i forgot that i was in jail i just knew i had the girls of my dreams and my beautiful belibers then i heard someone call my name i turned around and saw callin!!!!!!!

Continue Reading