Miami!!!!!!!!

Araina POV

Justin what? are you saying i love you araina he said again  do you love me back

 justin i love you as my idol nothing else you said you saw the pain in his eyes i love you araina he said then left you were hurt you couldnt say nothing you started crying you grabbed a cab and went home you changed into your pj's and sat on your bed you looked at your phone and opend instagram and saw justin post a picture of the beach was supposed to be your date you turned off you phone and cryed yourself to sleep.

6 Months Later

Arianna POV

i woke up and i felt okay to go to Miami i got up took a shower after i finished i wore a fresh top crop shirt and high waisted jeans and wore a black high tops straightened my hair wore a black Bennie me and rose were moving to Miami i went down everything was packed i said my goodbyes to my family and went justin released his new album journals it was amazing by the time i got there i saw rose and hugged her we took our bagges  and heard our call we went to the plane i slept the whole time because the night before i didn't get much sleep we landed we went the car.

R did u hear journals?

A yeah its pretty good

R its about you

A no it cant be

R he still loves you arianna

A how do you know?

R did you see his instagram, twitter

A that cant be about me it would be about selena

R whatever its about you he loves you he's here in Miami

A so like i care.

We arrived our house is pretty awesome our cars that we bought were pretty fancy   we settled in this is our first house rose and i screamed.

2 weeks later all that matters and confident music video is out!!!!!

R arianna

A what

R come here

A k I'm coming

R justin got arrested

A what for what

 R dui and drag racing

i burst out of tears could it be because of me i hated myself if everyone knew it was me what would happen i grabbed my car and rushed to Miami's police station i told them that i was he's girlfriend payed for evertyhing and he got out he was shocked that he saw me.

Justin POV

i was shocked to see arianna i mean i started drinking and taking drugs because of her i was sad depressed before i could talk arianna came and hugged me and kissed me in my lips and i kissed her back she whispered into my ears that she loved me and i told her that i loved her back i was so happy i had a smile in my face when i got out i saw my lovely belibers waiting outside for me and singing be alright which made me smile i forgot that i was in jail i just knew i had the girls of my dreams and my beautiful belibers then i heard someone call my name i turned around and saw callin!!!!!!!