A Riker Lynch Love Story

By Emzybear

More

A Riker Lynch Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

1.3K 5 5
By Emzybear

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for sticking with me! I cant tell you how much I love seeing your comments, so please review!  

Also or just this story, let's pretend Demi Lovato doesnt exist. Im using her songs for Gracelynn. 

Grace's bikini: http://www(dot)bodenimages(dot)com/productimages/ZoomLarge/12WSPR_WB030_NAV_M01(dot)jpg 

Rydel's swimusit but in pink and white: http://www(dot)sexybikinimart(dot)com/juicy-couture-azure-white-heart-ruffle-triangle-bikinis-p-363(dot)html 

                                                                Here is Chapter 3, enjoy!

We had arrived at the restaurant and walked in and spotted Aunt Mandy, Uncle Bryan, and Selena. Selena and I spotted each other at the same time. I quickly walked over to the table and enveloped her in a hug. We pulled apart smiling.  

"How are you? Oh my gosh, it feels like forever!" I asked her smiling. 

She laughed and sat back down in her seat. I sat down in the empty seat next to her.  

"I know right? Anyway, Im good, how about you? How'd meeting your new neighbors go?" She asked all in one breath. I laughed. 

"Breathe Lena, Anway, Im great, happy and excited to finally be in the beautiful L.A. The neighbors were really nice. And they have five kids, four boys and one girls." I told her grinning. 

"Were any of them cute?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.  

I shoved her gently. "Is that all you think about?" I asked looking at her with an raised eyebrow. 

She shook her head. "No, anyway I have Justin." She told me. Yep, she is dating the Justin Bieber. I met him once and he was a sweetheart and I could clearly see that they were two little lovebirds. "The reason I asked is because you have been single way too long." She said giving me a look.  

I laughed. "Alright, the oldest, Riker, is really cute." I said grinning.  

She laughed. "Go for it." She encouraged.  

We then ordered what we want and the preceded to talk about her and Justin. 

"So how are you and Justin doing?" I asked wanting the details.  

She grinned and her eyes grew a little spark. "We are great, though we still are getting some hatemail and stuff, but we are doing great." She told me. 

I smiled. I was really happy that my cousin was happy. She deserved to be. I loved my cousin like she was an older sister, though I am older than her by a month and a day. Being as I was born June 21 and she was July 22. 

Then my phone vibrated, I looked and saw it was a tweet I was mentioned in. 

TheGavinGomez: At the restuarant, @LivingWithStyle&Grace and @selenagomez are chatting it up over there. I looked up at Gavin and he smirked. I stuck my tounge out. Selena was looking at her phone and then looked at Gavin and also stuck her tounge out at him. He just laughed.  

I turned to Selena. "You wanna do a twit pic?" I asked her. 

She grinned. "Yeah, sure, sounds awesome." I opened my camera app and held the phone infront of us. I then clicked the button and the flash went off signalling that the picture had been taken. I then pulled the phone back and looked at the picture along with Lena. I grinned. It was amazing.  

I then tweeted it along with a caption: Hanging with my best cousin @selenagomez, feels good to catch up with each other xoxoGrace I clicked the send button. 

XxX 

We stayed at the resturant for at least a few hours, catching up and eating a late lunch. We pulled back into the driveway at our new home at about 1:45. We had just gotten out of the car when Rydel and Riker jogged over. They were dripping wet. Rydel was in a pink and white heart bikini and Riker was wearing pink swim shorts.  

"Hey! We were wondering, since you guys were coming over later, if you would like to go swimming in our pool with us? Mom and dad are gonna grill out later." Riker asked flipping his dripping hair our of his face.  

"Oh, mom and dad said you are welcome to join them inside the house." Rydel said to mom and dad.  

Dad nudged me. "Why dont you go get changed into your swimsuits and join the rest of the kids while we join Stormie and Mark inside?" He said. Gavin and I exchanged grins and raced inside to get changed.  

I changed into my black and white striped bikini. It had rhinestones areound the neck part and around the top of the bottoms. I grabbed my white shorts and pulled them on over the bottoms. I then grabbed a ponytail holder and put it around my wrist. I grabbed a white fluffy red towel that was big enough to wrap around me and still have extra left over. I slipped on my black flip-flops and grabbed the suntan lotion and quickly rubbed it on me. I then walked downstairs and out the door where Riker, Rydel, Gavin, and mom and dad were waiting. We all walked over, and we, minus mom and dad, went through the open side gate while mom and dad walked inside. I walked over to one of the beach chairs they had laying on the sides. I laid my towel down and slipped my flip-flops off. I slipped off my shorts.  

The boys, minus Riker and the other boy I didnt know, all called out hellos.  

I gave them a bright smile. "Hey boys." Rocky and the boy I didnt know walked over.  

"Gracelynn,Gavin, this is Ratliff, Ratliff this is our new neighbors Gavin and Gracelynn." Rocky said introducing his. I shook his hand.  

"Please call me Grace. Gracelynn is way too long." I said with a smile.  

He smiled back and then shook Gavin's hand. "It's nice to meet both of ya'll. Please excuse me." He said before walking to the edge of the pool and throwing himself in. Rocky quickly followed his league. 

Gavin sat his towel down on the chair also and slip his flip-flops off too. Then took off running and jumping into the pool.  

Our parents then walked out of the house with Stormie and Mark. Mark was carrying a camera. He walked over pointing it at us.  

"Just a word of warning we do little videos of ourselves and post it on Youtube. So looks like you and Gavin will be in this one." Rydel said giving me a smile. I grinned. 

"Is the camera on?" Rydel asked standing beside me. Mark nodded.  

Rydel smiled. "Hey guys! Meet our new neighbor and my new best friend Gracelynn." 

I smiled and waved at the camera. "Hey." I said simply. All of a sudden, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist and dragged me to the pool and threw me in, with me screaming as I hit the water. I quickly closed my mouth before any water could get it. I swam to the surface and glared at the person who threw me in. Riker.  

"Sorry, you looked a little dry." He said shrugging. 

I pouted a bit. "At least help me out." I told him swimming to the edge and raising an arm. 

He walked over and grabbed my arm preparing to pull me out. But I grabbed his arm and pulled him in moving out of the way before he could fall on me. He rose to the surface and laughed. 

Ross swam over and raised his hand for a high five. "Nice one!" I reached up and slapped it.  

I then grinned at him. "Thanks. I try." I said swimming to the side and getting out. I headed over to the diving board and slowly walked to the edge. 

Gavin yelled, "Go Grace!" he yelled from the other side of the pool. I glared as everyone turned to look at me. I blushed under their gazes. I jumped on the board a little to give me height and leaped into a toe-touch then into a dive. I rose to the surface to hear cheers coming from everyone. I quickly moved my hair out of my face and swam to the circle that everyone was stood in.  

"That was amazing." Rydel said grinning at me.  

I gave her a grin right back. "Thanks! " 

Stormie then walked over with a volleyball and a net. "Hey kids, I brought out the net and volleyball incase you wanted to play." She tossed the ball to Riker, who set it down and took one end of the net and handed the other to Rocky, who set up that end.  

"I think I'm gonna set this one out." I said getting out of the pool. Rydel quickly followed. I went to the chair I set my things down on and moved them on the ground and strectched out. 

"So, where did you guys move from?" I quickly looked over to my right and saw Rydel in the same position. She had asked the question. 

I gave a smile. "We moved from Texas." I told her.  

She nodded. "I knew that from your accent you were from somewhere down south, just didn't know where exactly." She said with a happy grin. 

"Yep, so who's your favorite singer or band?" She asked.  

I thought for a moment. "My favorite band would either be The Wanted or One Direction. My favorite singer would probably be the Taylor Swift or Katy Perry. What about yours?"  

She nodded. "Mine would be just about any pop singer." She said with a laugh. "So is it true that you are related to Selena Gomez?" She asked me seriously. 

I nodded. "Yep, she's my cousin. Her dad is my dad's brother. Are you related to any celebs?" She answered, "Yep, Julianne and Derek Hough are our cousins."  

I looked at her excitedly. "I love Julianne! She was amazing in Footloose." I exclaimed.  

She giggled, she got up and walked over to her dad and took the camera.and walked back over. She moved her chair over to mine and brought the camera and turned it on. I stared at the camera as the red light turned on. 

"Is it on?" I asked cocking my head to the side still staring at the camera.  

She grinned. "Yep, say hey Grace." She told me. 

I blushed lightly. "Hello Earthlings."I said before crossing my eyes and sticking my tounge out. She laughed and joined in beside me still holding the camera.  

"Guys, this is my new best friend Grace! She's the best." Rydel said hugging me. 

I grinned and hugged her back. "You're awesome too Ry."  

"Let's see what the boys are doing." Rydel said getting up and walking over by the pool, I joined her. The boys were zig-zaggedarcoss the pool. Gavin was on the left side, then zig-zagged on the right side was Ryland, then zig-zagged on the left side was Riker, then zig-zagged on the right was Rocky, then zig-zagged on the left was Ross, and lastly with zig-zagged on the right was Ratliff. They were throwing the ball from side to side and each time the person threw it in they would jump off the side of the pool and into it.  

The ball was coming to Riker next so I quickly ran and grabbed the ball and threw it to Rocky before landing into the pool. I could faintly hear laughter. I quickly rose to the surface and saw that the ball had reached the end and all of us minus Riker who was pouting at me and Rydel who was pointing the camera at me.  

"And that gang, was the Amazing Grace!" Rydel said still pointing the camera at me. I grinned and bowed slightly then stood back up pushing the wet hair out of my face.  

"That was my ball." Riker told me still pouting. I quickly grabbed the ball that was floating around the pool.  

"Alright, Im going to let you have your turn."I said before throwing the ball to him. He quickly threw it into the far side of the pool and jumped in. He landed about a foot away, but rose closer.  

I grinned at him as he looked at me flipping his hair out of his face. "Happy, now?"I asked him cocking my head to the side slightly and raising an eyebrow.  

He grinned back and nodded, his hair flopping onto his face. "Yep." He said happliy. I laughed and swam to the edge of the pool.  

Rydel was standing filming the boys. I just watched as they played around. 

"Grace! Could you come here for a second?"I could hear my mom yell. I quickly swam to the end of the pool and walked out of the steps and out of the pool. I quickly walked over to the chair and quickly toweled my body off and slipped my flip-flops on. I could hear Rydel doing the same. I quickly walked into the Lynch's house, which was amazing by the way. I quickly walked into the kitchen.

A/n: Im going to leave it here! Next chapter will be just as long ans just as great maybe even longer and greater! Please review! Each time you review, you will get an R5 fact! So hope that convinces you to leave an review! Next chapter will be up soon! 

xoxo 

Emzybear

Continue Reading