Ruthless Men : Dagis (complet...

By lazulislapiz

He is mean. He is rich. He is ruthless. He will do anything to get what he want. Dagis is a well-known ruthle... More

The Man
Helping hand of an Angel
Possessiveness at first sight
Wanting
His Ways
The Contract
The pressure
Sealing it with a hot kiss
Confusion
Ruthless Teasing
Slow seduction (mild spg)
Awkwardness and Jealousy
Devoured by Jealousy
Almost (SPG part 1)
Finally (SPG part 2)
Bliss
The Start
confessions of a daring wife (SPG part1)
Insatiable (SPG part 2)
Uh-oh
Here comes trouble
Held captive by her sexy husband
Testing the waters
Clarification
Making love (SPG)
Epilogue

Special Chapter (spg)

156K 3.3K 128
By lazulislapiz

NOT FOR THE KIDS!!

BE RESPONSIBLE AND BE AN OPEN MINDED READER, THANK YOU

----

Dagis's POV:

He's eyeing for his wife who's now carrying their first born Cicely on her arms.

He smiled, it felt like only yesterday nung binablackmail niya ito, he made the right decision before.

He smiled.

He felt so contendedly happy.

"Dagis"

Till now, iba pa rin ang epekto ng pagtawag nito sa pangalan niya, he smiled more.

"Aye, wife? " he eyed the way his daughter sucking on her right breast..feeding her.

These past few months he's been thoroughly jealous about his daughter, he is a sick fúck jealous to his daughter.

"Ang halay mo" she laughs when she saw his expression while he was staring at them, he smirked.

"What? I'm jealous"

"Lagi mo na ngang nahahawakan eh" she blushed deeply, till now her innocence hadn't fade, she's still the innocent woman he lures but now with a twists. An angel blended with a seductress.

Her made her more seductive, after giving birth, she became more sexier, more decadent looking woman..

His woman.

"Dadalawin mo ba ang puntod ng in-laws ko?" She asked, right now, they are in Scotland, dumating sila kanina and they on their way to his parents house, it feels very nostalgic, he scanned the place, familiarity surged into him but then, his home isn't here anymore, it's in the Philippines, to his wife, his family.

This is her second time here in Scotland.

"I will, I'm going to introduce Cicely to my 'Da and 'Ma" he said as he touch her soft cheeks, her skin is so soft and pinkish, ever since she delivered his bairn they hadnt make love..yet.

He wanted her to heal, it's been five months and currently his best friend was his hands and his love for his wife.

He heard, that if a woman delivers a child their body changes, they will become fuller, his touch went down hanggang sa umabot iyon sa puno ng dibdib nito.

He gulped hard.

As he controlled himself and reign his lust not to grab her.

"Dagis McLaren? " tawag sa kanya, nung tingnan niya kung sino iyon he frowned when he saw his former friend, former because when he needed a friend he abandoned him and laughs at him when he cried when his kin died.

"McDonell" he said, the last time he saw him is when he snatched his current girlfriend before, everytime he got a girl he's interested into, he will make a point to snatched his girl away from his grasp, not that he's still butthurting to his past girlfriends, pero papalag siya kapag si Amelia na ang pinag uusapan.

"Long time no see! How are yo-" naputol ang pangungumusta nito ng makita nito ang asawa niya.

He frowned deeply when his wife shyly smiled at him, he saw how this loser's smile faded and as if he was mesmerized.

"AYE, LONG TIME NO SEE, NOW GET OUT MY FÚCKING SIGHT BEFORE I REMOVE THOSE EYES OF YOURS, QUIT FÚCKING OGLING MY WIFE, YOU PRICK"

Agad niyang inialis doon ang mag ina, exactly his driver arrived as they droved away from that place, ang plano niyang pagpapakilala ay naudlot dahil sa inggiterong iyon.

"Bakit ba tayo umalis doon?" Amelia innocently asked, as usual she's not aware how beautiful she is, that men are going to fall a line just to get her attention.

May anak na nga sila, pinag iinteresan pa rin ito.

He gritted his teeth.

But then again, sorry na lang sila, because she's mine...completely.

And he's a lucky bastard..a very lucky one.

"Quiet wife, it's your fault, you are too beautiful that's why I was acting like this"

She look at him quizzically.

Nang makarating sila sa bahay ng magulang ay agad niyang ibinilin ang anak sa isang yaya nito.

Saka hinila ang asawa sa dating kwarto niya, he locked the door as he slowly approach his wife like a hungry wolf when he saw his prey.

He saw how she blushed deeply and gulped multiple times.

"For months I endured this, I wanted you to heal, I saw how delivering a baby almost had your life endangered, but, Sweet Freya! I cannot endure this any longer, I need you so much it feels like the air in my body was taken away from me"  he said.

"B-bakit ka kasi nagtitiis p-pwede naman na kahit pagtapos ng three months eh" mahinang sabi nito.

Tumaas ang sulok ng labi niya.

"Hinihintay mong ako ang lumapit, ganoon ba?" Inisang hakbang niya ang paglapit hanggang sa makalapit na siya at kinabig niya ito.

"O-oo" she gasped loudly.

"You should have told me" sabi niya at hinaplos ang malambot nitong pisngi.

"Nahihiya ako eh, kasi naman, ma-may nagbago na kasi sa katawan mo, h-hindi na gaya ng dati" sabi nito at nagbaba ito ng tingin.

"Nonsense, didn't you noticed how beautiful you look? That even that prick McDonell can't help but to stare at you and this very beautiful body?"

"Kaya ka ba nagalit kanina"? Namimilog ang matang tanong nito.

" Aye' "

"Nagseselos ka?" She smiled, as he frowns.

Her laughs still sounded like a music to him. She stop laughing and she hugged him so tight he can feel how soft she felt.

"Can I see you?" He huskily said.

She smiles as she blushed.

"Okay, husband" sabi nito at saka nito dahang dahang inalis ang pagkakabutones ng damit nito as she sexily removed it, his member is twitching, thickening, hardening.

He gasped when she removes all of it and she's standing in front of him..very naked, very beautiful..

"So beautiful" at hinalikan niya ang nípple nito, her nípples are now more darker than before but then it adds the allure of her.

Her waist are still so narrow but then more soft.

"These are so beautiful" sabi niya at inihiga ito sa kamang malapit at pinagmamasdan niya ang sinasabi nitong pagbabago.

Bumilog ng bahagya ang legs nito at balakang, but then which made him drool over her new figure, he carefully rain kisses on her neck, down to her darker and bigger nípples.

He sucked her breast like he was a baby deprived over a milk.

"Dagis , ohhhh"

"You are very beautiful my wife"

"T-thanks"

Ibinababa niya ang halik papunta sa tiyan nito.

"Thank you for carrying my child, a very beautiful baby, you are the bravest, most giving woman, I love you, my wife" he said and he give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Mahal din kita, Dagis. Thank you for giving , Cicely to me" she said and hugged him again.

"I want you so much right now, but I will be very careful not to give you another baby yet, I meant to enjoy you thoroughly"

"O-oo sige"

"Now, let me love you and let me appreciate this new figure of yours" sabi niya at ibinababa ang halik sa hita nitong bumilog pero lalong pumuti, he even bite it.

Then his mouth went up, and he sniffs the scent of her.

"Your pússy seems to be more sweet smelling" she moaned aloud when he put both of her legs on his shoulders as he started to feast on her.

"Ahhhhh! O-ohhhh" she writhe when he sucked her clít, he was kissing, no..eating her, her smell, her taste, her essence.

He uses his tongue to tease her small hole.

"I bet you're tight as a virgin again, ...I'm going to be very gentle" he teased.

"Please, oh god, Dagis, pleaseeee"

"Aye? What is it that you want?" He asked as his finger continue to tease her in and out deliciously.

"I want you, please! Ilagay mo na!"

"So very impatient" he laughs, as he removes his finger on her and lick his finger clean, at nakita niyon ni Amelia.

"Oh God"

"Ang tagal na Dagis, I miss you having inside, so pleaseee"

"Aye, my wife" he removed his clothes quickly, he teasingly use the tip of his manhood to tease her clít.

"Ahhh!" He moaned so loud when his manhood felt that familiar heat and tightness again, but she's specially tight now so he paused for a bit, even if it kills him

"Mercy, you feel so good!"

"Please gumalaw ka na"

"It doesn't hurt?" Tanong niya dito.

"No but I will hurt you, please gumalaw ka na" he smirked, she's hot.

He slowly did his pace at first then he gradually quickened his pace that made both of them leaving breathless, panting for air, moaning each other's name.

He wanted to love her at pigilan pa ang sarili pero ang sarap sa pakiramdam ng pagkakakulong sa init nito.

"Are you coming?" He said and he ruthlessly teases her clít, she screamed his name over and over again.

Hanggang sa hindi na din niya napigilan ang sarili at inalis ang sarili sa loob nito and he exploded outside..on her tummy.

They were both panting for air, still sweaty, he hugged her from behind, spooning her.

"I love you so much, and finally, you are mine, completely, my wife"

"I'm completely yours, I love you too Dagis"

They kiss sweetly.

---

(A:N)

Thanks @FACEMEBITCH for my lovely cover ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6K 34
Isang gabi lang ang makapagbabago ng takbo ng buhay ni Maeluthe. Sa isang iglap, wala na ang 'isang kahig, isang tukang buhay'. Sa isang gabi, nawaka...
693K 11.5K 38
(COMPLETED) (UNDER EDITING!) Ang kahirapan ang isa sa dahilan kung bakit pinasok ni Lia ang prostitusyon. Hindi siya nakapag tapos ng pag aaral, kaya...
Fierce By Nina

Teen Fiction

9.5M 197K 54
Set up by her parents, Blair is intent on doing all she can to push Gael away. But little by little, she has a change of heart...and uncovers a damni...