black bird, raven reyes

By anxiousassassain

Eden is on her way to Earth. Earth, that's where everyone wants to go. She is sent to Earth with 99 other cri... More

1. the ground
2. finding Jasper
3. seaweed
4. pod launch
5. reunited
7. more than one problem
8. the emergency aid depot
9. unity day
10. the sickness
11. gone missing
12. the ocean
13. the fight
14. the ark
15. the surgery
16. looking
17. radio beacon
18. returning
19. leave or die
20. shock baton
21. fight
22. finding out more
23. alliance
24. City of Light
25. talking
26. tondc
27. army
28. Mount Weather pt. 1
29. Mount Weather pt. 2
30. azgeda
31. Ice Nation scouts
32. launch codes
33. Alie
34. pain
35. ascension day
36. not remembering
37. sentenced to death
38. memories
39. AI
40. airlock
41. oil rig
42. Luna's clan
43. kill code
44. finding the kill switch
45. radiation
46. lies
47. nightblood
48. mansion
49. brain damage
50. seizing
51. stab wound
52. the end

6. finding Octavia

6.1K 125 23
By anxiousassassain

Eden woke up due to kisses on her chest. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked down at Raven. "Hey." Raven smiled up at her, and kissed her breast, and stomach. She went up to her lips, and kissed her lips, her leaning up on her arms. She heard her tent flutter open, and saw Clarke walk in. She turned back around, and walked out. Raven laughed slightly, and kissed Eden on the lips before standing up, and starting to get her clothes on.

"Um, we need your help with finding Octavia. The last time somebody saw her was last night." I nodded.

"Everyone gather a weapon, and head out. My sisters been out there for over twelve hours! We're not coming back without her!" Eden turned towards Raven. "Stay here, please." Eden asked her, and Raven let out a deep breathe.

"Okay, just promise you'll come back to me, I can't lose you." Eden nodded, and kissed her lips. "I'll be back soon." Sh walked over to Bellamy, and he handed her an extra knife. "You don't have to do this, Eden." Eden nodded, and looked at him in the eye.

"I'm helping you find your sister." He nodded, and walked towards the gate, and Eden followed him. "Look up there! It's beautiful!" A delinquent yelled getting the attention of us. It looked like a meteor shower. "They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Clarke said, Eden saw Bellamys face drop. His hand grabbed mine, and intertwined our fingers. "A meteor shower tells you that?" a delinquent asked.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral." Eden saw a tear escape Bellamy's eye, so she squeezed his hand. "Hundreds of bodies being thrown off the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side." Eden imagined all of the innocent people being thrown to earth, and felt tears well in her eyes. She blinked them away, and looked down at the ground. "We need to head out." Bellamy said, and everyone piled out of the gates that were going.

Raven looked up at the sky, and show the bodies being dumped to Earth. She looked over to Eden and saw her and Bellamy holding hands. She knew she shouldn't have been worried about it or jealous like she was, but she couldn't help but be. Her girlfriend was holding hands with someone else. She walked back into her tent, and sat down on the bed, tears welling her eyes. God, she hoped she was wrong about all of this.

"There's tracks." Finn said, and followed them. Bellamy and Eden were walking in the back. "It's my fault. My fault that they're dead. If I would've waited until sun-up."

"Bellamy, stop. I see why you did it. You don't want to see Jaha. I mean, you did shoot him."

"300 people, Eden."

"I know, Bellamy. You couldn't have known not to do that. I'm sorry, Bellamy. You can't blame yourself for something you didn't know would happen." Bellamy looked over to and sighed.

"I can't help it, Eden."

"This is on me too Bellamy. I could've stopped you, but I didn't because I knew you couldn't face Jaha."

"I should've never told you about where I was going. I'm sorry Eden."

"You need to stay here and fix the radio. Can you fix it?" Clarke asked Raven after she had walked out of her tent after her breakdown about Eden.

"No. The transmitter broken."

"I know where you can get one. Follow me."

"Is that Octavias?" One of the delinquents walked down the hill and grabbed the cloth. They brought it back up and saw it was Octavia's.

"Someone else was down here. The footprints are deeper here. The person was carrying her. If they took her, she's alive."

"I don't speak grounder, but I'm pretty sure this means keep out." Finn said, as he looked at the skeletons on posts outside of their camp.

"Let's get out of here." One of the delinquents said "its crazy." "I'm out of here." A few delinquents said.

"Go back if you want. My sister, my responsibility." Bellamy said and a few others turned back and left.

"I'd walk into hell to find her." Jasper said as he walked through the gates. "I think we just did."

"Raven, I know you just got her yesterday, but don't have time for this." Clarke said to Raven.

"Hurry up and save the world. Just like your mother." Raven said to the blonde. "I'm nothing like my mother."

"Relax. That's a compliment. Abby's a badass. The pod was her idea. It broke her heart not being able to come down with me, but she never stopped believing you were alive. My mom was awol most of my life. When she did show up, it was empty-handed. Pretty sure she had me just to trade in my rations for moonshine."

"How'd you survive?"

"Girl next door. Eden. She shared her rations. Remembered my birthday. Saved my life. She's my family."

"I got nothing. The tracks ended, we lost them." Finn said. "Wandering around aimlessly isn't going to help find your sister. We should backtrack."

"I'm not going back." Bellamy cut him off quickly.

"Hey where's john? I just saw him a second ago." Roma spoke up. "Spread out." Before they could even move, johns body feel from the trees, and unto the ground, his throat slit. "They use the trees. We shouldn't have crossed the boundary." They took off running. "Now can we go back?"

"How did you find this place?" Raven asked looking around the room of the bunker. "I didn't. Finn did. Hey, will this work?"

"RF. If we can find the controller, we'll be golden." Clarke and Raven looked in the boxes for it. Raven found it, and pulled it out of the box it was in. She sat it down, but thought of what she saw earlier. Eden and Bellamy. Honestly, Raven wasn't even sure why she was so worried about it. "Raven, are you okay?" She heard Clarke ask.

"I don't know." Raven let a tear fall but quickly wiped it away. "We need to get back to camp." She said, trying to get her mind off of Eden. "Raven, you can talk to me."

"I don't know you." She walked up the ladder of the bunker, and out into the woods. She walked into the woods, and heard Clarke walking behind her.

"What're we gonna do? They keep heading us off?"

"Just keep running." Eden said. "I can't run much longer! I'm not stopping for him! I'm sick of running anyway." Jasper said.

"Where's diggs?" Bellamy asked. They heard a scream, and ran off to it. They saw Roma Impaled by a spear against a tree. Bellamy shut her eyes. A horn filled the air. "What does that mean?" Jasper asked.

"Acid fog." Eden said, and Bellamy looked at her. "We need to take cover." They looked around and saw all the grounders had left due to the horn. Monroe pulled out a tent, and they took cover under that.

"How long are we supposed to wait? Will this even work?" Finn asked.

Bellamy lifted the tent, only to see no fog. "There's no fog." They put the tent up, and stood up from the ground. "Maybe it was a false alarm."

"Bellamy, they're coming back." Jasper said, and pointed to the ones that had come back out due to the false alarm. "Can we run? He doesn't see us."

"Raven what's wrong? You've barely said a word on the way back to camp."

"Is there anything going on between Bellamy and Eden?" Clarke looked at her confused. "I-I don't know, how the hell am I supposed to know that? Why would you think that?"

"Never mind. Forget I asked." Raven turned, and began working on the radio.

"Octavia." Octavia was chained up on the ground "Get the keys. Monroe, watch the entrance."

They heard footsteps behind them, and saw a grounder walk in. They knocked him out, and Octavia stood up. "He saved me. Don't hurt him." Octavia said, referring to the grounder on the ground. Finn bent down. "Foghorn." He mumbled., and picked it up. The grounder moved, and stabbed Finn in the stomach. They knocked him out again, and picked Finn up.

"Clarke! Get Clarke!" Clarke walked over. "Hey, I'm here." She saw Finn and told them to get him to the drop ship.

They got him there, and laid him on a bed. They pulled his shirt off. Eden was on one side of Finn, Clarke the other, and Raven worked on the radio. "I need my mother, she'd know what to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 162 27
Earth. It was the final destination for the citizens of the Ark, 100 years after the nuclear bombs that wiped out human civilisation and swamped the...
6.6K 271 38
"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A nuclear apocalypse sends what's left of...
113K 2.6K 19
'In peace, may you leave this shore. In love, may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground. May we mee...
11.1K 350 52
Kane's daughter who has a secret her farther forced her to hide away for years. Eventually she lashes out taking two guards with her and getting lock...