Someday In Space

By dusted-rose

[CAUTION: Contains spoilers for the game 'Mystic Messenger'] You have spent the past seven months catching up... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1 - The Christmas Party
CHAPTER 2 - The Gift Of Giving
CHAPTER 3 - [Y/N]'s Gift
CHAPTER 4 - Call Me Up
CHAPTER 5 - Breakfast With Seven
CHAPTER 6 - Aftermath
CHAPTER 7 - Threat
CHAPTER 8 - Re-created
CHAPTER 9 - News
CHAPTER 10 - Interupption
CHAPTER 11 - Bugged
CHAPTER 12 - Minutes
CHAPTER 13 - Burnt
CHAPTER 14 - White and Red
CHAPTER 15 - Dinner
CHAPTER 16 - Dessert
CHAPTER 17 - Innocence
CHAPTER 18 - Fear
CHAPTER 19 - Reality
CHAPTER 20 - Shadows
CHAPTER 21 - Bonds
CHAPTER 22 - Knife
CHAPTER 23 - White
CHAPTER 24 - Past
CHAPTER 25 - Saeran
CHAPTER 26 - Touch and Go
CHAPTER 27 - Intensive Care
CHAPTER 28 - Death's Invite
CHAPTER 29 - Visitors
CHAPTER 30 - Awaken
CHAPTER 31 - Release
CHAPTER 32 - Alone
CHAPTER 33 - Scar
CHAPTER 34 - Morning Daze
CHAPTER 35 - Pure Rage
CHAPTER 36 - The Next Morning
CHAPTER 37 - Errands
CHAPTER 39 - Last Message
CHAPTER 40 - Someday In Space
AUTHORS NOTE 2

CHAPTER 38 - Spread Your Wings

187 5 0
By dusted-rose

Seven weaved through the traffic with ease. You glanced back to where Saeran sat in the back of the car. Saeran only had one small suitcase and a backpack which he sat next to. His hand rested on top of the black fabric. He absently fiddled with a loose string as his ever-curious mint eyes stared out of the window. They flitted around, taking in every detail, from the fiery red and sweet pink clouds, to the various cars we passed on the road to the airport.

"The sunset's really pretty, isn't it Saeran?"

"Yeah. Will I be able to see these kinds of sunsets from the dorm?" He asked himself, "I hope so." He stopped fiddling with the string and turned to you. "The idea of travelling excites me. It makes me feel so nice and excited at the same time travelling through the sky. I also want to go to new places, experience new things. That's why I want to be a pilot. I'll be able to do so many things that I love."

"That sounds like something you'll enjoy." You smiled sadly, knowing that the airport was only a few minutes away.

Standing at the top of the elevator, you watched Saeran and Seven say goodbye to each other. Saeran had only been in your life for around two months, but he had already made such an impact on your life. You were going to miss him. You thought back to all the times he made you laugh and smile. When you taught him how to make pancakes. The time when he fell on top of you and Seven got mad. You remembered how he kept you company while Seven worked. You remembered your first encounter, when he had disguised himself as a waiter. Your shoulder tensed up when you recalled the night he tried to plunge a knife into your heart. You were almost brought to tears when you thought about the hospital and Saeran's complications.

"Don't cry [Y/N]," Saeran's voice called you from your nostalgia, "I'm going to be fine." He gave you a soft, caring kiss on the cheek and hugged you softly. You hugged him back, crying into his chest. He let go of you and brushed tears off your cheeks. "You have to promise me something [Y/N]."

"Okay."

"Promise me that you will live a happy life with Saeyoung."

"I promise." You smiled through your tears. Seven put his hand on your shoulder.

"Take care of her, Saeyoung."

"I will."

"You are so lucky."

"I know."

Saeran hugged his brother one last time before walking down the escalator.

~~~~~~~
I hope you are enjoying the story!
Thank you once again for reading.
Words: 436
Uploaded: 12 March 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.3K 48
Y/n L/n. For the past few years, all she has known about her best friend, Yoosung's, messenger app is that she was only allowed to use it to text Sev...
374K 11.4K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
541K 21.4K 82
Error Code 404: not found The requested resource could not be found but... may be available in the future. Error Code 410: Gone The resource request...