Broken Pieces

Oleh Discov3r

Seth Woods is your typical 18 year old trying to make his Senior year of high school count. Seth is moody, po... Lebih Banyak

Broken Pieces
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Authors note

23.4K 546 92
Oleh Discov3r

I understand where you guys are coming from. I loved Seth and Lacey, they were perfect for each other but before I even started writing this story this was one of my main ideas.

Lacey was going to commit suicide.

Now please if you guys aren't going to comment anything nice then please don't comment.

Don't get me wrong, I love when you guys comment but not the rude ones.

I already made up my mind and this is how the story is going to continue. I'm not going to change everything because some people are unhappy with it. This is how I want the story so I'm going to continue it :)

There are still a couple chapters left so I hope everyone will continue reading the story to see how it ends!

The end is my favorite and I hope you guys like it as well

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Fight Me Oleh Bri

Fiksi Remaja

3.5M 114K 43
Jessica Westlake is unknown, while Black Lightning is a famous underground street fighter. What most don't know is that they are the same person. Af...
610K 17.3K 20
Mila is just your average teenager trying to finish her senior year of high school in one piece. Her father isn't making it any easier for her. And t...
257K 8.3K 35
"I'm the leader of Mayhem, Lynn," Ashton says, smirking. I immediately glared at him. I get up from my chair and walk up to him. "You guys ambushed o...
1.7M 30.7K 50
She's abused, depressed and alone He's perfect, happy and the most popular guy in school Also he's secretly a gang leader To be more precise The lea...