Nudes? // Jackson Wang x Read...

By bubbleyong

❝Nudes?❞ ❝Who this?❞ [UNDER MAJOR EDITING!] -- copyright © - Queen-Tuan, Jackson Wang AU // Book 1/7 in Got7... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
UPDATING CHANGE + MINI HIATUS
VIII
+ I OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION +
IX
X
XI
Last Chapter (very short)
Hello, bitches
well..... its been 3 years
...

II

44.6K 1.2K 1.2K
By bubbleyong

Y/N

I hiss as the harsh sunlight streams through the windows. I quickly turn away but then instantly regret it, feeling the pounding of my head. I notice a card with pain killers and water.

Y/N I know you're probably hungover so I left you these oh and btw the horoscope was true for both of us! xo Maria

what does she mean that the horoscope was true for both of us?

I sat up, taking the medicine and searching for my phone in the mess of blankets on my bed. I finally find it and see I have 5 missed calls from her and a text from an unknown number. I open it wanting to know who texted me but only found one message.

xxx-xxx-x: Nudes?

What? Who was this? I couldn't remember who I had given my number to. Last night was a blur filled with dancing and one too many drinks.

Me: Who's this?

xxx-xxx-x: It's Jackson from last night remember? I spilt your drink.

Me: Ah so you're the reason I have a hangover

Jackson: I mean you did say I owed you a drink... or 10

Me: Well now I guess you owe me coffee.

Jackson: If you're down I'm down

Me: Meet me at the cafe downtown in an hour.

Before I could read his reply I jumped out of my bed and headed straight for the shower. I started the water wanting it warm up. While I waited I took off my dress from last night which still smelt like the vodka coke I spilt on it. I got in finally and began to shower.

Once I got out I grabbed began to moisturise, picked out my and left.

As I drove down I racked my brain trying to remember what Jackson looked like. Maybe I couldn't remember because the club was dark or maybe because I was black out drunk. All I remember was that his hair was blonde and the smell of his cologne.

I enter and I see only a few people; some couples, some friends and one person in the corner wearing all black and a snapback. I guessed that was Jackson since some stray blonde hairs stuck out from under the hat. I walk closer and he sticks his head up from his phone and thats when I remember his face.

God he was beautiful. The way the sun fell on his face seemed to make him look angelic. A smile crept onto his face as he saw me. He stood up and walked towards me eventually enveloping me in a hug. I felt like I was melting in his arms but he pulled away.

"Oh I'm sorry if I bought you too many drinks." He laughed as he noticed me wearing sunglasses.

"No it's my own fault. I was only meant to have one." I said sitting across from him. I noticed an americano infront of me and smiled, "I was being sarcastic when I told you you owed me a coffee."

"Yeah but I couldn't let you have a headache the whole day." He smiled. I took off my glasses feeling a little bit more comfortable.

"Hey, why did you text me asking for nudes?" I questioned taking a sip of my coffee. His cheeks began to turn a light shade of red as he looked down at his own coffee.

"you really don't remember what happened last night?"

My heart began to beat faster. What did he mean by 'you really don't remember'? "What? Did I have sex with you?"

"No!" He said quickly, "No, you were talking about how you're friend told you that you were going to meet your lover in an unusual situation. So I made a joke about how it might be me if you sent me nudes."

"Ah..." I sighed in relief. Then what he said hit me and I began to laugh, "Well did you get what you wanted?"

"Sadly no." He shook his head pretending to hold back tears.

The rest of the day was filled with questions about each other and what we're planning to do.

"Oh I have to go!" He sighed standing up after seeing the time.

"Where do you have to go?" I questioned. He stammered for a second before replying.

"I have have to meet up with some friends." He looked away avoiding my gaze. I didn't want to question his very clear lie and shook it off.

"Okay... well it was nice meeting you sober." I smiled.

"Yeah me too." He replied hugging me again. His arms fell around the small of my back and pulled me tight into him. My arms drapped around his neck.His arms unlooped themselves from my waist and mine fell to my side.

We walked together in a comfortable silance to my car and he opened the drivers seat for me to get in.

"Stay safe." He smiled as he waved me goodbye.

On the drive back I replayed the events of today. But, there was one thing I couldn't shake off.

+ + +

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Please leave any comments and suggestions xx - Queen-Tuan 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 693 30
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲. COMPLETED.
27.6K 606 37
MAIN CHARACTER ×Mark Tuan ×Y/N Published : May 29, 2019 Finished : October 29, 2019 CHECK OUT MY BOOK!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF...
3K 384 17
"𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓵𝔂."
12.6K 357 28
•trigger warning• •self harm included• •mature content• •nothing in here is real•