CONNERS TREASURE

Autorstwa ericawoham

(Book #2 in Manhattan series ) (You don't have to read the first book to understand this one) ''A gent... Więcej

Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Not an update
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Contest
Chapter Twenty
Guidelines For The Contest
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Massive Opportunity For Budding Wattpad Users
Chapter Thirty Four
I am so sorry.
Chapter Thirty Five
I'm back!

Chapter Twenty One

13.3K 642 55
Autorstwa ericawoham

''It feels so good to be back'' Alison stretched as she walked out of the gates of hell. She had been in that rotting prison for almost 5 years or more, she had lost count. Everyday she would blame the Manhattan's for her condition. And now finally she would be able to take revenge from those people.

''Alison?'' An unfamiliar voice made her stop and turn. And old man stood there with briefcase in his hand.

''Yes?'' She answered suspiciously hoping it was not one of those Manhattans.

''I'm Cody. Mr. Salvador has asked me to give this to you'' He hands over the briefcase to her ''Also, this'' He takes out a paper ''Please read this thoroughly, it has the instruction written that you have to follow. The briefcase contains cash and all the other things you need to survive. Since we can not have you roaming around with you name, your new name will be Shery. It's temporary till we execute the plan, till then you can rest in one of Mr. Salvadors penthouse. My driver will take you there and please make sure when ever you talk to somebody, your name is Shery'' Just then, a car with tinted windows came into view. Cody looked at the car and gave her a signal to go and sit. ''Mr. Salvador will be meeting you soon, till then make sure you read everything. We don't have much time, please leave. '' With that Cody walked towards another car and drove off.

Alison stood there shocked, there was so much she wanted to ask, but she could not as that man was in so much hurry. She cringed at her new name, it felt like her identity had been striped out of her and she has been shoved into some kind of puzzle. She had no clue what was going to happen, but she had to make sure she followed his plans, because he seemed to be a very powerful man, that Salvador.

''Ms. Shery, please get in we don't have time'' The driver asked her politely , making her cringe.
She quickly got inside the car, it would take a lot in her to accept her new identity.

__________________________________________________________________________________

''So daddy made me a cake, but burnt it badly so mommy had to make the cake again'' Serenity turned another page of her album. ''This, is me and mommy when we went to Hawa'' she smiled at the memory.

''You mean Hawaii?'' Conner asked and Serenity nodded. Sophia sighed. ''Come on Seri, let's have dinner already. We've been seeing these photographs from the past two hours, con-con must be hungry.'' Sophia stood up and stretched, making serenity sigh ''Okay mommy''

''Good girl, go keep them back in the drawer, i'll get the dinner ready.''

Serenity jumped from Conner's lap and collected all the Albums, ''Con-Con, this time if dad is busy would you come with us?'' Sophia whipped her head towards serenity, what was this child asking Conner to do? ''Daddy doesn't seem to be free anymore, so i was wondering if you would come with us?'' She asked sadly, making Sophia's heart break.

Her daughter, though young, knows everything. She was not supposed to see this, her childhood should have been different, better than her own.

''I would love to'' Conner answered and kissed her forehead, making her squeal with happiness. Serenity thanked him and quickly ran up the stairs towards her drawers. ''Don't run or you'll fall!'' Sophia yelled behind her.

Sophia walked into the kitchen, and took out two plates, and special princess plate set for serenity. According to her, it was funny having a male with them again after so long. After Richard left, it was rather empty without him but Serenity had developed a bond with Conner, which was so rare. She never thought Serenity would open up to him so quickly, she even invited him for a family vacation.

But at times her heart skips a beat when she realizes that maybe, just maybe one day Serenity will find out the truth about him being her real father and it would kill her. She also knows that the bond these two share is now getting unbreakable which was good and bad.
''What are you thinking?'' Conner asked casually, leaning against the counter. Sophia looked at him, contemplating whether to tell him or not.

''Just thinking Why Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie split up'' She answered. ''My only hopes are Victoria and David Beckham''

''Sophia, this a thought out of no where, i know you're lying.''He answered in that same voice he used on her the first day they met in his office.

She pretended to have never heard him and continued her work, but it was really hard. No, not the work but having him standing behind her , just a foot away. She could clearly smell his cologne even in this room full off food.

''So you are telling me nothing's wrong?'' Conner asked again, which only angered her now. Why did he have to be resistant? ''It's none of your business, really.'' She scowls at him and picks up a plate from over the shelf giving Conner a nice view of her rear, unintentionally.

''Why don't you just tell me?''

Sophia whipped around and crossed her arms over her breast, ''Because whatever I say you'll give your so called  opinion on it which I don't want'' She rolled her eyes, clearly missing the lust that flashed in Conner's dark eyes, looking at her stance.

''What's wrong with being honest?'' He asked, licking his lips making sure she saw it.

''There's a difference between being honest and being and asshole'' She frowned, tilting her head to the side, ''You can be polite instead of being so mean you know''

Before she could realize, Conner took a step ahead and kept both his hands on each side of the shelf. He leaned down which automatically made her take a step back , being pushed up against the shelf.

His hands brushed against her arms as he brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear. ''Am I really that mean?'' He asked, as his arms snaked around her waist, ''I never mean to be mean Soph you know that'' Sophia bit her lower lip and looked away only to be pushed back further by his body, they were so close it made her hard to breathe.
''From the moment I saw you, I wanted you so bad'' His hand slowly ran up and down her sides, making her moan softly as a shiver ran up and down her spine.
He chuckled, ''You're so sexy Soph, I can't get enough of you'' He slowly lifted her from around her waist and made her sit on the cold shelf.
''I want to do things to you'' He whispered, leaning down he bit her neck in a playful manner, making her arch her back and grab him by his hair.
Not able to control herself anymore she pushes her body against his and leans forwards, pecking him on his lips. She watched him as his eyes widen and then turned into an amused expression. ''That's not how you kiss'' He chuckled making her go red. Of course she knew it was not how a kiss is, but she- Her thoughts were cut short as Conner pulled her body tightly against her and kissed her roughly, his eyes closed. He kissed her hard, biting her lips and grabbing her by her waist, which made her moan. She could feel him smirk against her lips.

''Not a very good girl are you?'' He said in a stern voice, making her press her legs together to stop the ache between them. She bit her lower lip and his eyes immediately drop down to them.

''I fucking swear you'll be the death of me'' With that he grabbed her by her waist, this time harder and pulled her closer smashing her lips with his.

''Sophia'' His deep voice made her insides roll into knots and her heart beat go blizzard.
''Mhmm'' She hums with her eyes closed not wanting to speak as she tugs on his hair gently.

''Sophia?''
...
''Sophia!'' His loud voice shook Sophia and she blinked open her eyes. ''W-What?'' She asked, exasperated.

''Are you okay? You're standing there from the past five minutes laughing to yourself. He asked, concerned.

Sophia looked at him confused, but he was so close! She looked at him, then the shelf, then the floor then back at him.

That was a dream!

''Are you okay?'' He asked, looking at her concerned.

This was the most embarrassing moment of her life. She was dreaming about her boss and that to when he was right in front of her! That too a fucking lewd dream. She has officially lost it!

''I'm fine just please grab these shirts and set them on the table'' She grabbed some plates from the shelf and handed over to him.

''Shirts?'' He asked , amused

Sophia froze on her spot, ''Plates, I meant plates'' How can she call fumble up with words like this! ''I wonder what were you thinking'' He winked at her and walked out of the kitchen clearly enjoying himself.

This was officially the worst dinner ever.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Salvador pushed the girl off of him angrily  causing her to fall on the floor with a thud. ''Bastard'' She mumbled causing him to narrow her eyes with frustration.
''Take her out'' He ordered his guards which were quick to grabbed her by her arm and dragged her outside.
''You fucking bastard you called me here how dare you insult me like this I'll kill you you hear me I'll....'' Her voice trailed behind her as she was dragged out of his private room.

He frowned and zipped up his pants, ''Cunt'' He cursed the woman for giving him one of the worst blow jobs in his entire life. He wondered if she was new to this business, also if she had any experience with men before. his thoughts were cut short as A knock on the door interrupted him.

He looked at Cody as he entered with a sly smirk on his face, ''She's here'' He told her to which Salvador returned his smile with his own. ''Send her in''

After a few seconds, Alison entered through the door looking around with a frown. ''Why do you come to suck a place?'' She asked him as she sat down making sure the place was clean.

''What I do and where I co in none of your business, Shery'' He answered, knowing fully well how much she hated the name.

''Why do I have to change my name?'' She asked, keeping her bag on the side. ''Wait I don't want you to answer. Just tell me what now? Why have you handed my a book with all these applications? Am I supposed to work somewhere?''

Salvador smiled at her and nodded his head in a stern manner. ''My dear Shery, you are no doubt, smart. Yes you will be working for a few months but you will do as I say. ''

''Why exactly do I have to work as a PA and what does it have to do with the Manhattans and our revenge?''

Salvador leaned forward and took  the bottle of alcohol and poured some in both the glasses.
''Serve yourself'' He said as he picked up his own glass. ''You sure ask a lot of questions. For one, yes you working as a PA has a lot to do with our plan because you will be working for the Manhattans. Secondly, don't worry, not for Xavier Manhattan but for his brother. He's just a pawn for us to reach towards Xavier and kill his entire family mercilessly''

Alison smirked and nodded ''Killing sounds fun, I did that all the time'' She chuckled.

A dark look crossed Salvador's eyes which she clearly missed, ''I know Alison. Trust me, I know'' He leaned back on his couch and gulped down the entire glass full of alcohol.

''Let the Manhattan's enjoy their last days, because who knows where they'll land up once my aim is accomplished'' He laughed and Alison joined in.

''Cheers!''
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Erica walked towards Xavier who stood leaning against their balcony, shirtless. She smiled as her hands wrapped around his torso making her soft skin come in contact with his warm one.

''Good morning'' She greeted him, going up on her toes and kissing the side of his neck. Xavier smiled and turned around, wrapping her arms around his wife, making her blush.

''I'm surprised to see you up so early'' She teased.
''I'm surprised to see you kiss me first'' He teased back.
''Hey i always kiss you first!'' Erica slapped his chest playfully.
Xavier laughed and rolled his eyes mumbling a low 'sure you do' under his breath.

''I heard that!'' Erica frowned and then again, kissed the tip of his nose. Xavier nodded and pulled her closer to him, and Erica could tell something was wrong.

''What's wrong?'' She asked him.

Xavier closed his eyes and looked up towards the sky. ''She's back Erica and no one knows where she went'' Xavier whispered, if it wasn't for the surroundings to be quiet she might have not heard him. ''It's like she disappeared. I'm scared she'll come after you or Sapphire'' He looked at her with worried eyes, ''I'm afraid of what she'll do'' He pulled her even more closer.

''Who are you talking about?'' Erica asked, but somewhere she knew the answer. She was just afraid to admit it to herself.

''Alison'' He answered making her legs go weak and her heart beat fast. ''And the worst part is, this time she's not alone. She has some one very powerful behind her because she just can't vanish without any trace.''
''Who is it?'' Erica asked, worried, but Xavier stayed silent. He wasn't sure who it was but he would do anything to find out.

He would not let that woman hurt his family again, at any cost.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

163K 3.7K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
547K 5.8K 9
Monster is just an understatement in describing him. He was born to claim the Mafia World and to start a new bloodline. He was the definition of Hear...
114K 2.9K 51
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
371K 7.9K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...