Bound By Chance BoyxBoy, BDSM...

By yaoifinatic

Casey Ephrime: Five feet and two inches of creamy skin, black tresses, big glassy blue eyes, and a tiny body... More

Bound By Chance BoyxBoy BDSM *Coming Soon*
Author's Note

Chapter 1

8.7K 415 51
By yaoifinatic

Hey guys. For those of you who don't know, I lost one of my moms. She suffered from multiple strokes and eventually her heart completely shut down. Losing a loved one is always hard and I want to thank all of you guys once again for being there and supporting me.

Thank you guys so much for being patient throughout this whole ordeal. The past few months have been really stressful and taxing on me and because of that I have not been able to sit down and work on any of my stories. 

 So, my original plan for this story was to start it after finishing both "I Love My Mates. Both Of Them" and "Didn't See That Coming" but  I've realized that it's going to take months to finish them so, I have decided to trash my plans of waiting and get the ball rolling. 

So because I've been receiving such positive feedback from you guys with this story, I will start updating it starting this week!! I hope you guys are excited because I sure am!! 

Now keep in mind, I am still planning on finishing my other two stories and they WILL get finished.........eventually XP But anyways you guys I really hope you enjoy this story because I have big plans for it.

So to all of you who have been begging me to update, HERE YOU GO!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

James' POV

The car smoothly pulled up to the tall, immaculate building that was Mason Grant Publishing Company. The car halted and moments later the door was pulled open. I stepped out onto the concrete sidewalk and was instantly flanked from all sides by my bodyguards. 

Honestly, I despised having to be chartered and followed around like a was the fucking president but after the unfortunate incident that happened in New York last spring, body guards became a necessity.

I made my way over to the front desk which sat a blonde woman who was smacking away on what I'm sure was now flavorless gum. She had her head down as she tapped away on her phone. I stood silently and waited for her to notice me. 

"Do you need something or are you just going to stand there like a-" Her rant was cut short when she saw me. "Uh-OH!! Mr. Vazar! I didn't-"

"I'm here for my meeting and consultation with the Editor in Chief." I said cutting her off. She looked flustered as she attempted to recollect herself. She smoothed her fingers through her dingy blonde hair and yanked the neckline of her shirt down causing her breasts to come spilling out.

She leaned forward in her desk, her cell phone long forgotten, and gave me a sickly sweet smile whilst fluttering her long fake lashes at me. Oh how I detested women like her.

"So uh, what can I help you with?" She asked putting emphasis on the words "I" and "you". I gritted my teeth and held back the grumble building in my throat. I hated repeating myself.

"I'm here for my meeting and consultation with the Editor in Chief." I said once more, trying to keep the annoyance and disdain from dripping into my voice.

"Of course. Let me get right on that." She said as she sent me a wink. I didn't think it was possible to be so discussed with someone in such a short amount of time.

"Alright. Mr. Ephrime will see you now. I'll take you up to his office."

"There's no need. I'll take him up myself." Came a sweet gentle voice from behind me. The receptionist seemed bothered by the intrusion but I wasn't paying her any mind.

I turned around and my wall of bodyguards parted, revealing the most beautiful man I have seen in a long long time.

He was stunning in every way. Huge, glassy, gunmetal blue eyes, beautiful black tresses for hair that barely tickled his shoulders, and that body!! He couldn't be more than five feet tall! I liked my subs short.

My mind began to drift at the thought. When was the last time I took a sub? Not for just a quick fuck but as an actual partner? Why did I stop?

An image of Liam, my last sub flashed through my mind. Oh yeah, THATS why. My heart clenched at the memory. I had made it a point not to fall so easily for a pretty face but with Liam I just couldn't help myself.

I fell hard for him and it's become one of my biggest regrets. I had grown so close to him and even started to love him. Little did I know that he was using me the entire time.

While I was at work or the office he was out pillaging my money. After finding out it took me half a year to get over the heartbreak and get back on my feet. How long ago was that now? Two? Three years?

After that I vowed never to be swooned by a pretty face ever again. Healing a broken heart and spirit on your own is a long process that I refuse to undertake ever again.

I was pulled from my thoughts by the small hand that was placed in front of me. I reach out and grasped it in my own. It was so small. His hand was swallowed by my own. It was so soft. So warm.

"This is an impressive group of guards you have here. I guess when you're as successful as you are you have to take precautions." He said whilst glancing at the wall of men that towered over him. He really was tiny. I liked that. 

I'm rather impressed by him. With most people they're either scared shitless of me or trying to flirt. And he was doing neither. Maybe he's just not as submissive as he looks. What a shame.

His big blue eyes turned to me awaiting a response. 

"Oh, yes well you could never be too careful." I replied whilst trying to gather my thoughts and focus on the task at hand.

"True. Well, shall we?" He asked as he motioned to the elevator to the left of the lobby. I gave one curt nod and followed behind him. 

We all filed into the elevator and made our way up to the fourth floor. I looked down at the little angel and saw him fidgeting. He pressed himself as close to the door as possible and shifted from foot to foot. 

Someone doesn't like being up close and personal with others. I felt a wicked grin make its way onto my face at the thought. I took a step forward so I was standing directly behind him. 

I bent my knee and let it brush the back of his leg. His entire body tensed at the contact. Before I could make my next move the doors slid open and in his haste to get away my little angel tripped on the threshold and tumbled forward.

If I had grabbed his arm just a second later he would have hit the floor and probably ruined that pretty little face of his. One he regained his footing he stood up straight with his head down attempting to hide his flushed cheeks.

"In a rush are we?" I teased while still holding onto his forearm.

"I-I'm sorry I just don't......" He took in a deep breath and looked up at me. "I don't like being in cramped places. Usually when the elevator is too full I wait for the next one or just take the stairs." He admitted to me with a faint blush coating his cheeks. 

"I guess I just over reacted. I'm sorry. I guess I haven't exactly made the best first impression." He let out a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of his head. 

"Uhm well my office is right around the corner. Shall we?" 

I followed him down a long hallway with cubicles on either side. I was perplexed at all the different reactions he was receiving from the employees. Some smiled and waved while others sneered and grimaced. Interesting.

We turned the corner and at the end of the hall was a spacious office encased by glass windows and walls.

We walked into the office and left all the guards outside. Unfortunately this office doesn't provide much privacy.

"Not much privacy here is there." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Looks can be deceiving." He walked behind his desk and pressed a few hidden buttons and suddenly the glass frosted over and we were encased inside a frosty shell, hidden from the rest of the world.

"Shall we get started?"

"Let's."

********************************************************************************

He flipped through the stack of papers set in front of him. He kept his head down and avoided my gaze. 

"So? What's your take on it so far?" He flinched at the sound of my voice and stiffened like a deer caught in headlights. A grin crept it's way onto my face at his reaction toward me.

"I think you are well on your way. It's obvious that you know what you're doing. This is your eighth book if I'm not mistaken." I was taken aback. I did indeed have eight works published, three of which were my BDSM novels. all three of them are published under a different pen name and yet he still has knowledge of them. Exactly how much did he know about me?

"That's correct but how did you know?"

He turned around and grabbed a stack of books off of the desk behind him and set them in front of me.

I looked down at the seven books that all had my name embroidered on the cover and the spine. I raised a suggestive eyebrow at him and relished in the rosy blush that crept up his neck and flooded his cheeks.

He had every one of my published works. My heart sunk at the three black books with matching red and gold embroidery on them. 

His Acceptance, His Appeal, and His Submission. Three of my most successful books and the three that I'm most proud of. They are all a direct reflection of my lifestyle. BDSM. 

When others hear of it they assume it's all whips, chains, pain and humiliation. And in some cases it can be, but not for me.

"I like to make sure I've done through research on all of my clients, especially those as well known and infamous as you." 

The more he spoke, the more he intrigued me. But that small voice in the back of my head kept telling me that getting involved with him can only end in disaster. I know nothing about him and fraternizing with clients never has a positive outcome. 

I dispelled the thoughts. I refused to be betrayed like that ever again. There is no way a relationship between a server and their client could ever work. Especially because he has no knowledge of my lifestyle. That is.......other than my BDSM works. I wonder if he's even read them yet.

It was only a week or so ago that I requested a meeting with him. He couldn't have read all my works in that short amount of time could he? 

And even if he did, what did he think of them? Maybe he just assumed that they were a work of fiction. That they had no actual connection to my real life. Let's hope so.

"So, exactly how many of my works have you had the privilege of reading so far?" The best way to get an answer is to ask the question right?

"Oh all of them." Shit. "I have to say, this one is my favorite." He reached under the stack of books an grabbed the one at the very bottom. His Submission.

"The way you captured the point of view of the submissive really stuck with me. Your works are all so detailed and they all capture such vivid illustrations." I was left speechless. This information hit me like a slap in the face. 

"You.....You."

"Surprised?" He flashed me a cheeky grin.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

So, since you guys have been waiting ever so patiently I was going to make this chapter extra long buuuuuuuuuut I thought it would be better to leave you guys in suspense. You guys will get the other half of this chapter in the next couple days ;P

Anyways, what do you guys think of this story so far? I have about three chapters written so far and I'm nervous about uploading them. Please please please tell me what you guys think! I have so much planned for this story so I hope you guys are looking forward to it because I do this all for you. 

So, until next time lovelies. Don't forget to vote, like, comment, follow, and as always, don't forget to love boys who love other boys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...