Closer (1)

Від _KennyP_

Dak Prescott. Open it and you'll see what's up. Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
110
Epilogue
The Final End
Guess What!

109

1K 38 10
Від _KennyP_

Dak: Hey Zeke...
Zeke: Yeah Dak?
Dak: I hope you know...I'm not sharing this trophy with you.
Zeke: Stop playing man 😁
Dak: I'm not 😐
Zeke: .....😶

Kimberly ❤️

After about 2 hours of doing laundry, I decided to join the twins upstairs. We watched some movies together and ate some sandwiches.

"Mama?" Jaylen exclaimed.

"Yes Jaylen?" I say.

"When daddy come home?" He asked, looking up at me.

I shrug.

"I'd never know. He doesn't really tell me how long practice goes on for." I say.

"I want daddy." He exclaimed.

"I'm sure daddy wants you too." I say, kissing the top of his head.

Jayden crawled into my lap, looking up at me.

"Yes baby boy?" I say.

"Mama, I wuv you." He exclaimed.

"I love you too Jayden." I say.

I kiss his nose.

"I love the both of you so much." I say, pulling Jaylen onto my lap as well.

I kiss his forehead, then cuddle both of them close to me.

I love my boys so much.

*****

I watched as the twins slept on the couch. I covered them in a blanket, then turned off the TV, which was playing the end credits to Finding Nemo.

I walk into the kitchen, picking my phone up off the counter. I sat down at the counter. I saw that I had a Snapchat message from Odell.

We had been streaking for about 142 days now. I opened the message to see a picture of his customized cleats. I took a picture of Jayden and Jaylen asleep on the couch, sending it to him.

He replied with a selfie of him and Sonny.

Look at my bubba 😍.

He getting so big, it's crazy. He should be about 4 or 5 now. The last time I saw him, he was only 1.

Before I could respond to Odell, the front door opened. In walked Dak. I remained in the kitchen, not wanting to leave.

I soon saw him enter the kitchen with a bouquet of pink roses. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, squinting my eyes after a while. He placed his keys on the counter and placed his book bag on the chair.

I sat there, unmoving. He walked over to me.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I truly am. I know that you work hard and do the best that you can. For me to be rude to you like I was this morning, was completely unacceptable. I honestly didn't mean for it to happen. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me baby girl. I love you so much." He said.

I wiped my eyes.

"Please forgive me?" He said.

I nod, barely able to speak.

"I forgive you." I say.

He smiled. He handed me the flowers. I sniffed them, smiling through my tears. I placed them on the island counter and pulled him into me.

I buried my face in his neck, laughing through my tears. He rubbed my back.

"Oh my god. Just don't do that ever again." I say, giggling.

"I won't." He said.

I pulled away from him.

"Gimme kiss." He said.

I kiss his soft pink lips, smiling.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too." I say.

He kissed me again.

"Some people are missing." He muffled against my lips.

"The twins are on the couch asleep. If you wanna join, go ahead. You look like you're tired." I say.

"I am." He said.

"Well go join the twins, I'm gonna figure out what to do for dinner." I say.

He nods. He kissed me one last time, before joining the boys on the couch.

"Jaylen missed you a lot." I say.

"When does he not? I can't even go to the bathroom without him throwing a fit." He said.

I chuckle.

"Go to sleep. I'll see you guys in a few hours." I say.

Those are my boys 😍.

*****

Dak had his left arm wrapped around the twins protectively. He laid behind both of them, as all of them slept peacefully.

I took a picture of them all and posted it on snap. I made sure to save the picture, then I posted it on Instagram.

My caption being: They missed their daddy so much. Wake up boys! Daddy's home 😋. Best dad award goes to @_4dak. Lol, I love you baby 😘. #LittlePrescotts #TwinBoys #HouseOfBoys #WheresMyGirl.

I smiled as I received over 400 likes within the minute of it being posted. I made my way into the kitchen to finish up the Chicken Cutlets, String Beans and mashed Potatoes.

Jaylen claims that mashed potatoes are his favorite and Jayden claims that he loves string beans. Both are in love with the chicken cutlets. Especially when I cut them up into little squares pieces for them.

Why? They like to dip it in duck sauce on the side. Also because I don't want them using knives at the age of two.

I woke them up once I finished the food. I recorded their reaction to Dak laying with them.

"Daddy!!!" Both exclaimed, hugging Dak tightly.

He chuckled at them.

"Is that daddy?" I say.

"Yeah!" Jaylen answered.

"Daddy make mama mad." Jayden exclaimed.

"Not anymore Jayden. Mama's happy now." Dak said.

Jayden looked at me and I smiled.

"Otay!" He exclaimed.

I laugh as he holds his arms up to me. I pick him up off of Dak. Dak carried Jaylen to the kitchen.

We all sat down and prayed before eating. After that, we all ate our food. Sharing small laughs here and there. Dak telling his made up stories about me while I giggled and rolled my eyes.

Then it switched to talk about the new baby on the way. Dak was saying how he was hoping for another boy, but I told him I was hoping for a girl. I told him I don't know if I'd be able to handle another damn boy in this house.

"You've been handling us well for 2 years now, I don't understand what the problem is." He said.

"Adding 3 more to the house? That's a disaster waiting to happen. You tryna give me all these boys, when I can barely handle these two plus you." I say.

"You foul for that." He said, chuckling.

"Could we at least skip protocol and hope for a girl? It would really make me happy." I say, pouting.

"Depends on what my seed decides." He said, shrugging.

"Well before we go to sleep, talk to ya mans and see what he up to. Cuz um...I'm tryna have a girl." I say.

He laughed.

"Aight baby girl, I got you." He said.

"You better." I say.

He smiled at me. We finished our food and I washed dishes. Jayden volunteered to help. Jaylen just sat on the counter watching while Dak was upstairs showering.

I smiled, thinking about the expansion of the family.

I can't wait 😃.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

190K 5.9K 78
Just some Fall Out Boy derps when I'm bored. {BE WARNED I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON AND A PROCRASTINATOR THERE ARE LONG PERIODS OF TIME WHEN I DON'T UPDATE}
338K 3.5K 124
Idk just read it :)
54.5K 1.9K 32
.. Read to find out.
176K 6.3K 14
No details. Just read and find out :)