110

Work them arms baby 😜😍😋😩🤤.

6 months later...

Kimberly ❤️

I have an appointment in an hour. Dak is at practice and the boys are with me. They're getting pretty big. They're just about 3 feet and some inches now. They're growing everyday.

They probably gonna be as tall as Dak.

I held both of their hands as we made our way to the car. They got into their seats, already knowing what to do. I got into the drivers seat, starting the car shortly after.

Before I knew it, we were arriving at the doctors office. I signed myself in and sat on the waiting room with the boys. They sat on either side of me, with their headsets and tablets. Going unbothered and bothering no one.

Those are my boys 😘.

We sat, waiting for another 40 minutes until Doctor Madison came out and called me. The lady at the front desk volunteered to watch the boys. I thanked her as I made my way to the room.

I sat on the table, watching as Doctor Madison got the right materials ready. I then laid down and she placed the cold gel onto my tummy.

"Well, let's see what we have today Kimberly." Doctor Madison states.

We listened for the baby's heartbeat. I smiled at the sound of my unborn baby's heartbeat.

"That's your baby right there, sounding as healthy as ever." She said.

"That's great news." I say, continuing to smile.

"Would you like to know the gender?" She asked.

"Is it a boy?" I ask.

"Nope." She said.

My eyes grew wide as my smile only widened.

"Are you serious? I'm having a girl?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am. You are indeed having a girl. Congratulations." She said.

"Oh my god, thank you. I can't believe this. A girl. I'm so happy." I exclaim.

"By the joy on your face, you look super happy." She said.

I chuckle.

"Very much so." I say.

She wiped the gel off my 6 month belly. She then helped me off the table. I pulled my shirt down.

We scheduled when my next appointment would be. She also told me that the due date was somewhere in early September, late August.

Being that I didn't find out about the pregnancy until late December, early January. By then, I was only 4-5 weeks in.

These next 3 months will fly by like scattering roaches.

*****

I met Dak at the practice field. Me and the boys sat next to Monica and Landon. Monica was currently 4 months pregnant with their second child.

"So...how's the baby coming along?" She asked.

"More stressful than what it was with the twins 🙄. What about you?" I ask.

"I'm still living. Handling this pregnancy like it's nothing." She said.

"You never had this motto when you were pregnant with Landon. Did you get dick before coming here?" I ask.

"Maybe." She said, blushing.

I laugh.

"The blushing gives it all away." I say.

She giggled at me.

"Then yes, I did get dick. And it was bomb as hell 😜." She said.

"Go girl." I say.

She laughed. Then we both ended up having a 20 minute conversation about Dak and Zeke's dick game 😭😭. Which is honestly one of the best conversations we've ever had 😂.

We're weird people, I tell you 💀.

*****

"So you literally had a conversation about me and Zeke's dick?" Dak asked, as we headed home from his practice.

"Yup." I respond.

"Oh yeah?" He said, smirking.

"Oh god." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Tell me what you said." He said, quickly glancing at me and back to the road.

"No." I say.

"Why not? I wanna know what my wife has to say about beast mode." He said, referring to his size.

"You don't have to know what I said." I say.

"Well, I really don't because I know enough to say that it makes you scream my name during intercourse." He said.

"Oh my god! Dak!" I say, pushing him.

He laughed at me.

"That's not funny." I say.

"Yes it is. You should've never been talking about my dick." He said.

"There are kids in the car Dak." I say.

"In which I created with my magic wand." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, earning a chuckle from him.

"You're such a fool." I say.

"Yeah, I know." He said, grinning.

"But I love you though." I say.

"And I love you more." He said.

I smile, knowing that he does. And that this love is truly real.

*****

3 additional months later...

I smiled down at my baby girl, who slept peacefully in my arms. The early morning of September 14th. The early morning meaning 12AM.

Dak sat beside the bed, watching me cuddle our baby girl. Which he named, Nicole Annmarie Prescott. Naming her after me; my second middle name.

"I like what you did with the name there Dakota." I say.

"Really? You usually never like the names I come up with." He said.

"This name just so happens to be very special. And very creative." I say.

"Well thanks for the credit babe, but I believe you deserve the credit." He said.

"Why?" I ask.

"For bringing my 3rd child into the world. I couldn't be anymore thankful. Seeing all the hard work you put into raising the twins, and birthing our daughter, honestly, I couldn't be anymore grateful. I love you so much baby girl." He said.

"I love you just as much Dak." I say.

He smiled at me, pecking my lips. We both looked down at our little girl, who had her hands balled into tiny fist.

"She's definitely going to be a fighter, just like you." Dak said, looking from her to me.

"Oh stop. She going to be whatever she wants, no restrictions." I say.

"A dancer that will beat the shit out of you. The only thing she won't ever have to face, is the adversity of boys. As long as me and the twins are here, ain't nobody coming near my little girl. Guaranteed." He said.

"Oh hush Dak, she was literally just born. Give her some time to grow." I exclaim.

He squinted his eyes at me, earning a chuckle. My husband and I, just had our 3rd (or second child if you will) child together.

I'm so ready to see what the future brings for us 😍.