The Purple Eyes

By ashleyy_ng

Normal. Ordinary. That's all I have ever been to people. The kind of person that gets along with everybody. A... More

Chapter 1

Description...

22 4 1
By ashleyy_ng

Normal. Ordinary. That's all I have ever been to people. The kind of person that gets along with everybody. And that is how I like it. Just...normal.
I am one of those people that could care less if me, Vanessa Ryder, was famous or did anything important. Just or your average 17 year old...At least I was...
You will understand soon enough why it bothers me to be know as The Girl With The Purple Eyes... I don't know how and I don't know why. Do you wanna know? Well guess what you have to read to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.7K 65
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
221K 25.8K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
33.7K 2.1K 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...