II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

JAMAICA!

38 3 2
By Destinystaymindless

*Lala's POV*

I grabbed my purse walking outside after locking the house door. My kids are outside, my son AJ Is sitting In the grass on a blanket eating, as you can see

while my daughter Is just looking all cute as usual. 

*Lei's POV*

Me - mommy where daddy?

Lala - hes with the other guys which Is where we should be headed right now.

Me - then what are we waiting for?

Lala - you're right, AJ lets go bye bye baby.

AJ - bye bye mwommy??

Lala - mhm, bye bye.

AJ - ywaaaay!

He clapped and got up running to mommy and I laughed. Hes so cute with his little big head. Mommy picked him up the we went to the car, which got so many suit cases In the trunk. I wonder where are we going, daddy usually tells us but I guess not this time. Hope that means something good.

*Kai's POV*

After I took a picture In the mirror, I made sure my babies has everything they need before we leave this house cause Im not coming back until I really have too.

Tay - mwommy

Me - yes Shantay

Tay - Dwaddy?

Me - hes somewhere with the guys, but dont worry, we're about to go where daddy Is at right now, okay?

Tay - Otay

She ran off to Malachi. I picked up my purse and headed out the door with my kids. They're so freaking adorable like I literally have the sexiest kids everrrrr.

*Kye's POV*

Me - mommy, are we going to Jamaica?

Kai - tuh, Kye, I wish.

Me - me too mommy.

We went to the car and mommy buckled us then got In as well. She pulled off and I looked out the window while listening to music.. 

*Nyla's POV*

Ny - NyNy and NaNa! I wish yall would come get yall behinds In the car, and right now!

I rolled my eyes and stomped to the car. My little sister followed behind me and did the same thing I did. Shes such a copy cat and she needs to stop following me.

Me - stop following me NARI!

NaNa - I NWOT! *rolls eyes* UGGY!

Me - YOU UGLY! STUPID

Ny - BOTH OF YALL BE QUIET, CAUSE YA BOTH DAMN LOOK ALIKE.

Mommy rolled her eyes and slammed the trunk.

Ny - now get In, both of yall and Im not playin so stop smirking at me NaNa

Nari walked around the finally decided to walk to the car and act like shes getting In. She takes mommy as a joke and doesnt get In trouble, but I always get In trouble for It. No fair!

Me - and she still not In mommy!

Ny - I know, Im bout to beat you.

Nana - nono mwommy

Ny - yes yes Nari, get In

Nari climbed In the car and In her car seat then mommy buckled her. Ugh but If that was me It wouldve been a whole different story.

*Ny's POV*

Finally, we made It to where the guys and everyone else Is. When we walked In all the kids were running around, Nari followed but Nyla didnt. Nyla ran off to her daddy Lucas.

Me - heeeey yall!

Lala - hey boo

Kai - girl you finally here!

Me - I know, It was cause of the two brats, they make me late for every thing.

Lucas - dont blame my babies

Me - hey, Its the truth.

NyNy - daddy, mommy never hit Nana for being bad, only me!

Me - you're older Nyla 

NyNy - so what!

Lucas - Ny you gotta be fair- *gco*

Me - dont start this sh-it da day, please.

Lucas - you heard what I fuckn said

He pushed me and picked up Nyla. I swear he treats Nyla with favoritism, but If he feels like I treat Nari with favoritism Its always a problem. I dont get him.

Kai - soooo, where we going?

The Boys - Jamaica.

Us Girls - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We were yelling so loud cause we're happy that we completely Ignored the fact that Karrueche and Indya came In with Little Rue, Soulja, Jacquees, and Trey.

Indya - HELLO EVERYONE!

We stopped screaming.

Us - HEYYYYYYY Indya

Indya - whats the hype about?

Kye - we're going to Jamaica, like I thought!

Kai - Oh yea, my baby did say that earlier.

Me - well thanks for speaking It upon us Kye, cause now Its coming true.

RoRo - and read NaNa's dress!

We all looked. Oh yea, I just noticed what type of dress I put her on too. Wow, mustve been my sign.

Taty - we're about to have so much fun!

Lala - yesssss, I cant wait to tan!!!

August - well then, lets go.

We all excitedly got up and went back to our cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A DAY LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Meet's POV*

As we walked to the beach I seen a dog, so I had to pet It. I love dogs. But we walked until we all got to the beach. It has so much trees but It looks really cool. But, the girls started to run around and scream while us guys, me, Kye, and Rani and AJ just started to play In the sand.

Me - yall wanna  make the biggest dopest tower out of sand?

Kye - heck yeah!

Rani - Im In!

AJ - *nods* uh huh

Me - alright, lets go get the shovels and stuff before the girls do

They nodded and we all ran to the toy bag getting to stuff to make our tower.

*Bree's POV*

I took some pictures with my son Meet cause he matching his mommy fly today. But, me and Kai are taking all the pictures In the world while Ny and Lala are tanning, being cute, and Taty and Ams are Inside still doing who knows what. I have no Idea where Karrueche, Indya, Soulja, Trey or Jacquees Is but little Rue Is with us. I started to take Kai's full body pics for her, dont yall know this girl changed her whole hairstyle just to take pictures out here on this beach?? She crazy.

Me - yes girl, you giving lifeeeeee!!

Kai - *laughs* am I?

Me - I mean, when dont you?

Kai - you're right!!

Me - look at those two, acting like total lightskins and sh-it right now.

Kai - *chuckles* they are, watch this.

Kai put sand In her hands and went over to Lala and Ny.

Lala - KAIDENCE, DONT YOU DARE!

Ny - today will be the day we square the fuc-k up Kai 

Kai laughed and was about to throw the sand on them but Will got In the way.

Will - I just saved all three of yall lives. Thank me later.

He ran off to the guys and they all started to get on teams to play football. I just shook my head going over to my son and the other boys seeing what they're building In the sand.

Me - and what are you guys building?

Meet - the dopest thing you'll ever see built outta sand.

Me - *snickers* well I cant wait to see It once you're done.

Meet - yeah yeah now go mommy, we busy.

Kye - yeah go, so I can watch you walk away *whispers*

Me - what you said Kye?

Kye - nothing nothing.

I laughed and walked away. I shook my head cause I know Kye looking at my butt. Hes only 6 years old but man hes crazy just like his mom and dad, Will and Kai. I wonder how will Tay turn out, hopefully not like Kye. *laughs to self*

Me - so girl lemme tell you about your son

Kai - he either touched or starred at your butt, which one?

I laughed cause she knows her son so well.

*Taty's POV*

I had to put my pink wig on for today cause I just always change my hair when Im about to take lots of pictures. Plus this Is a trip, cant be boring. Gotta have as much fun as I can!

Me - okay now Ams, I been doing this same pose for like 3 minutes, my back hurt!

Ams - okay okay, Im coming Im coming.

She stopped taking selfies finally and took me a picture. I looked at It In awe cause Im so sexy.

Me - thanks baby I love It!

Ams - whats there not to love?

Awww, I hugged her. I love my friends and cousin so much cause they're the best and them and my man makes me feel the best. 

Me - alright, we can go join the others now

Ams - right after I take oneeeeee last picture.

She went In the mirror and took her own picture. Shes gaining weight and It looks so cute on her.

Me - awww look at those legs girl, you're gaining.

Ams - I know, Chris loves It but he doesnt know why still.

Me - girl tell him

Ams - I want too but.. I dont know, I been throwing hints and signs all this time but he just doesnt get It.

I shook my head. Knowing Chris, he probably already knows, just waiting for her to tell him.

*Ams POV*

I took one last picture and me and Taty left going to the beach with everyone else. Its so freakin beautiful on this Island man. If I could stay forever, I would. In all honesty! Soon as me and Taty spotted the girls we went over. Well, we kind of split up, she went where Kai and Bree are and I went over where Ny and Lala are, tanning. I need to tan too so I laid right In between them.

Me - hey you two

Lala - hey

Ny - what took you guys so long?

Me - pictures really 

Lala - thats all Kai and Bree have been doing since we got out here.

Me - I mean can you blame them?

Lala - of course not.

Ny - when are you gonna tell Chris, Ams?

Me - he can just figure It out.

Ny - If you say so

Lala - he shouldve been knew already

Me - well, he doesnt.

We tanned and continued talking, eventually switching the subject though.

*Chris POV*

After me and the guys got done playing football, we all started to walk and talk.

Lucas - so she still didnt tell you shes pregnant?

Me - nope.

August - thats crazy man

Trevor - I bet she probably think you dont even know

Me - of course thats what she thinks.

Will - the girls be thinkin we so stupid but we be knowing everything.

Mechie - but Its good to let them think we dont know nothing.

Lucas - I agree. But you need to talk to her, besides shes clearly gaining weight, she not gone be able to hide It for long.

Me - yeah you're right. I'll be back.

I walked away from them going over to Ams whos laying In between Ny and Lala. I stood over them.

Me - can I borrow my pregnant girlfriend for a minute please?

They all looked up at me shocked. I mean, their heads were all down tanning, Lala boobs all out but she held them when she sat up a little bit.

Lala - *whispers* I thought he didnt know

Ny - *whispers back* me too.

Ams - uh,

Me - uh nothing, come on.

I helped her up then we started to take a walk and talk.

Me - so why you didnt tell me baby??

Ams - I- *gco*

Me - Is It not mines??

She looked at me angry. 

*Ny's POV*

I sucked my teeth looking up as Lucas called my name. Im not fuckn getting up so he better leave me alone. I put my head back down and then I heard him and August coming over. I looked over at Lala and she looked at me. We both rolled our eyes cause we know the boys about to come fuc-k wit us.

Me - before yall fuc-k wit us, we're trying to enjoy this moment so just walk backwards then turn around and you'll be right In front of the beach water.

Lucas - get yo a-s up

Me - no

He hit my butt, hard. I screamed and got up chasing him. Hes so childish but that hurt and sting, Im gonna beat his a-s!

Me - IMA BEAT YOUR A-S WHEN I CATCH YOU!

Lucas - CATCH ME OUTSIDE, HOW BOUT DAT?

I stopped running and so did he, We both burst out laughing. Man he plays too much.

Me - you play so damn much 

Lucas - you play too  much 

Me - nu uh

Lucas - yes huh

His voice Is so deep and sexy, and he always sounds tired. Ugh.

Lucas - gimme kiss

Me - say nomore daddy

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs and arms around him kissing him. I love my man.

*Lala's POV*

I starred at August as he sat next to me talking to me.

August - and- wait, wheres your top at??

Me - on yo mind.

August - nah forreal Lala, stop playin wit me.

Me - Im serious... you the only one thinking about my top. That thing Is long gone.

August - so Is this the type of example you wanna show our daughter??

I laughed mentally. He makes such a big deal outta nothing.

Me - baby, relaaaax

August - dont tell me to- *gco*

Me - no, seriously... I only took my top off so that my whole back can tan. I hate those tan lines you get when you have something over your skin, I want my whole back side and front side to be the same color, a-s better be happy I didnt take off my bottom, too.

August - no you better be happy you aint take your bottom off cause I wouldve whooped your naked a-s.

I snickered at him. He a whole joke man.

Me - you're a whole joke.

August - Is It possible for me to be half a joke?

Me - Is It possible for me to be half naked?

August - yeah, you are right now!

Me - okay then, exactly.

He smack my butt and I yelled. Ugh I shoulda seen that sh-it coming. He got up running and I got up chasing him, completely forgetting my top wasnt on until my boobs started to hurt. I held them and continued to chase him. You know what, fuc-k It. This Jamaica, these people will never see me again. I let my boobs be seen while I kept chasing August.

Bree - THATS MY GIRL!

She took her Jamaican cover up off and I saw her reach behind her, to unloosen her bikini top. I heard Mechie yell "NO" but she took It off anyway letting It drop, then she ran over to me. We both was laughing cause now the boys mad. I took her hand and we started to run all over the beach while August and Mechie chased us.

August - STOP RUNNING!

Mechie - YALL DRUNK!!!

Me and Bree laughed even more. Not only Is  Mechie gonna get her, but her brother August as well so you know we definitely not about to get caught, right? Thats twice the punishment for her.

Meet - MOMMY, YOUR BOOBIES!

Lei - AUNTIE BREE, MOMMY... YOUR BOOBIES ARE SO BIGGGG *laughs*

Okay now I officially gotta pee. I think Its time we get caught now cause I cant keep doing this. This Is too funny.

*Kai's POV*

Meanwhile Im doing my own thing enjoying this beautiful beach, despite the fact that Lala, Bree, August, and Mechie keep running near me. All four of they a-s Is crazy. Lala and Bree dont have no top on so their boobs are all out, but what the hey? This Is Jamaica. I saw Will coming near me so guess what I did? You guessed correctly If you said I took my top off as well. Yup, I started running. I love running and especially from people. A dog, the cops, nobody can catch me.

Me - IM THE GINGERBREAD WO-MANNNNN!

Will was laughing as he chased me. Aw man I gotta pee, aw fuc-k, a cramp In my knee. NOOOOOO- *slows my running speed down*

Will - GOTCHA! Stop playin wit me Kai

He attempted to put my tops back on but I pushed him off and away. All I know Is he grabbed me pulling me close, we started kissing then he started to suck on my boobs out In the open. But, sh-it, I dont care. I like It!

Me - babyyyyyy!!

I watched him and then he picked me up, continuing. Hope my daughter doesnt see, I dont really care about my son seeing It though cause Im sure even though hes 6, he still most likely knows what porn Is. Its just life. Wow, I sound like a bad mom right now- WILL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanted to leave a cliffhanger Lol. Comment and vote If you're reading please! Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 280 43
Jordin and August are engaged to be married. And are ready to start a family. On the road to there happily ever after they began to get mixed up with...
126K 3.9K 26
Ashanti and August become friends and do a lot of things together. Sooner or later, they fall in love. But as soon as that happens, people from her p...
6.1K 107 23
Two different people come together and make the world a fun ride to get on Keep reading....
324K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...