Bitter-Sweet (On-Going)

By MissyYu9

Sabi nila, matapos masaktan ng isang tao ay magiging bitter ito. If you really love that person, you will tak... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

104 10 7
By MissyYu9

CHAPTER 12

GOODBYE FOR NOW

[Ken]

Sh*t. Sakit ng ulo ko. Napadami pa yata ang nainom ko kagabi. Matapos kong makita ang pag-iyak ni Liz sa harap ni Lance. Hindi ko mapigilang magalit. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Sinundan ko siya kagabi pero hindi ko na siya mahagilap. Gusto kong malaman kung bakit siya umiyak. I have this feeling that there is something going on between the two. I can't figure it out yet.

I stood up and reach for my towel. Lizzane. I'll court you but I have to fix things first. Including Sophie, you and Lance. I have to settle this. I gotta move.

*HOSPITAL*

"Miss Ollante was discharged." What?! I rush towards my car and drove to her home. Unfortunately ay hindi ko siya nakita. Tulog pa din si Nick hanggang ngayon. Napadami din kasi inom niya pero nauna na siyang umuwi sa akin matapos kong makita si Liz na umiiyak. Sh*t. Where the hell are you now Soph? Why need to make us worry?

Nakarating na ako sa condo ko. To my surprise ay nakita ko siya sa salas ko. I run towards her. Nagulat siya sa ginawa ko pero wala akong balak kumalas. How I missed her.

"Pinag-alala mo ako but I never despised you. Not a chance." She taps my back.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hi, I am a transferee here. You mind being my friend?" I raised my head and looked at her face. Well, she looks pretty and sweet. She is on lower level here in middle school and looks young for me. I grinned. "Certainly. I am------"

"Kenjie Joe Salvador. The only heir of Salvador Corporation with 18 branches in the world. Loves cars, computer games and hate his studies." Napanganga lang ako sa sinabi niya. What?! How did she? I look at her. She was smiling. This girl is kinda interesting huh.

"Wow. That was accurate. You are amazing." I clap. She just smiled.

"You are so popular here so there is no reason for not  knowing you." I smiled back. Oh, well. "Friends?" I grinned. We shook hands.

We became close friends for a year. I never thought I'll fall for her. At the same time, she does too.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I am sorry for causing all these trouble." Nagising ako bigla. I look at her. Bandage on her head was still there. I look at her face. Nothing has changed. She was still the girl I used to cheer up. My best friend. My lover. My cousin. But that was way too late to figure out. I sighed. Pinaupo ko siya.

"What do you want to drink?" Umupo ako sa tapat niya. I took her hand and kissed it.

"Kenjie.." I smiled. How I missed the way she call me by my real name. "I'm heading back to London today. Doon na ako magpapagaling." Oouch. Iiwan niya ako ulit? I touched her hand.

"N-now? But why? Ngayon lang kita nakita ulit tapos.. tapos aalis ka na?" No. She can't just leave like this.

"I am sorry. I gotta leave because I might do something horrible again." Yumoko siya. I touched her chin and raised it. Our eyes met. This girl got herself into trouble. I am sure about that. She is sick. I know how her attitude changes. It was a bipolar disorder. I sighed.

"What happened? Tell me now." She smiled and took my hand.

"I attacked my father’s son." To my surprise ay nabitawan ko ang kamay niya. What?! He attacked his own brother? Meaning, she met him? She's about to cry so I held her hand again.

"Why did you.. I mean, how did you met him? You don't know anything about him, right? His address, his features------"

"I looked for him. And I found him. A friend of mine helped me. I did that on purpose." W-what? She did that on purpose? Jeeez. I can't believe it. So, that's the reason why he followed Nick here.

"For Christ sake, Soph! You could have killed yourself!" Napatayo na lang ako. Sh*t. This is bullsh*t.

"But what I intended to do was to talk to him! To ask for his reasons, *sniff* to know if he still loves us. If he's willing to be forgiven. *sniff* I never despised that man ever! Though my brother keeps on bragging about hating him. All my life, *sniff* I lived without him. Every time my mom cries in her room, at an early age, I tried to comfort her without knowing her pain. She told me *sniff* how she loved him. She told me that whatever happens..*sniff* I shouldn't despise him. Because he was my father! And I will love him forever! That was my promise to mom.. *sniff* Oh.. mom.." She kneels while her hands were shaking. She was crying. Sh*t. Niyakap ko na lang siya.

"He's about to kill me that time.." She continued. I paused. I took a glimpse on her. She smiled. "Do you know how it feels to be dying in the arms of a father?" I shook my head.

"It was like, dying now is worth having. I felt the happiness for I got the chance to touch his skin. To feel his breathe. I was ready to die that time when somebody came and saved me from his wrath." She cried again. Aiiish. Now I am beginning to wonder who that person is.

"Who?" She shook her head.

"I do not know. For all I saw was a total darkness." I wiped out her tears. I know how she feels. I can feel her fears.

"Ssshh. Get hold of yourself next time, okay?" She nodded. She then hugs me. I just smile and hug her back.

"I am really sorry Kenjie. Sorry for all my troubles. Sorry for hurting you." I just smile.

"Come on, I told you to get hold of your feelings, right? Sshh. That's enough." Kumalas siya sa pagkakayakap sa akin. Tinitigan lang niya ako. After that, she gave me a genuine smile.

"Kenjie, minahal kita. I swear. But it's no use because of this damn disease. And because of the fact that.. you and I were cousins." I smiled bitterly. Disregard the disease, the last d*mn fact hurts a lot. "I tried to forget you that time. I tried very hard to ease the pain. I rejected and hurted you on purpose because I don't want you to hope. I am not even worthy to become a man's woman." I cupped her face.

*FLASHBACK*

We've become lovers for a year. It's her birthday so I look for her. Until I saw her with her friends at the bar, drunk. I am about to drag her out there when---------

"Oh, come on guys! I never loved Ken! Ha. Ha. He's such a boring boyfriend, you know?" They all laughed. I was like being tossed. I can feel my tears falling one by one.

"I am what?" They all look at me. She was grinning.

"Ken? Come and join the party. It's my birthday, remember?" Kinuyom ko na lang ang mga palad ko at nilapitan siya.

"What did you just call me? A boring boyfriend?" She smiled.

"Oh, yeah. Did you hear that? *chuckles* I just used you. Get that?" Sh*t. I hate this feeling. My blood rose and my sight getting darker. I cried a lot and had a fist fights with everybody.

After a week, I realized she was brought back to London. I do not want to see her ever again. I hated her after that scene. I stayed at my room for a week also. I heard a knock so I opened it up. I see a man I am quite familiar with.

"Remember me?" I examined his face and realized it was Nick. My cousin. My grade school buddy. I smiled and taps his shoulder.

"Of course I do." I offer a seat to him. "So, what brought you here?"

"My little sister, Sophie." It was like I was being thrown from a very high building.

"W-what d-did you j-just say?" Sh*t. I am stammering.

"Sophie was my little sister. You can't be with her. Aside from being your cousin, she's very sick. She has a bipolar disorder." Napaupo na lang ako. I was too shock for this fact. "I am sorry. If only I knew you're the one she's been talking about. I should have prevented this to happen. Sorry dude." He taps my shoulder then leave.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I shook my head. "No. You are wrong. You are like a precious gem. Anybody can love or like you like I do. You are worthy to love and be loved." She smiles then hugs me. She stood up and took her bag. I just realized it was a travelling bag.

"Did you just leave your brother without a word?" She smiled.

"He's on deep sleep. He was drank last night and revealed his feelings *grinning*. My brother is in love." Sh*t. Nick is in love? With who--------- L-liz? D*mn. Why do I feel this way now? Sh*t. 

"Oh, don't worry, I left a letter on his desk. I am sure he'll understand. Anyways, he can come there and visit me anytime. London is our home anyway." She kissed my cheeks and hugs me again. "Goodbye for now Kenjie."

She left. I was left here with a thought. "Nick, I guess you'll become an official rival of mine." I just smirked.

[Nick]

I stood up. Ooouch. Sh*t. My head hurts too much. The heck?! I rolled my eyes at my desk. W-what is that? I reached it. A letter? From who? Umupo ako habang hawak ang ulo ko. Aiiish. Napadami pa ang pag-inom ko kagabi ah. I opened the letter.

My Dear Kuya,

S-sophie?! The heck. Don't tell me?! I reached my phone and dialled her number. But it was out of reach. Sh*t. I dial up the hospital's number. The other line’s about to speak.

"I would like to know if Miss Ollante has been discharge." I waited for a response.

"Yes, sir. She was discharged yesterday at 6 in the evening." Sh*t.

"You even realized how sick she was? She's injured!"

"I am sorry about that sir but the doctor allowed her for she signed the paper stating that the hospital will not be responsible for her the moment she steps out of the hospi------" I cut the line.

"Sh*t!" I dial Ken's number.

"Nick?" I am glad he picked up.

"You've seen Sophie?"

"Ahh, yeah. She just left." The heck.

"What?! What time did you met her? Where? Who's with her?" He chuckles.

"Chill, she's fine. She's with my mom. She left a letter there. Try to read it first. I'll hung up." The line was cut. The heck. I took the letter and tried to read it.

My Dear Kuya,

First and foremost, allow me to say how much I love you. For you became my big brother, as well as a father like to me. Thank you for everything kuya. Please forgive my actions. I was just being blinded by my sickness. I never thought it will end like that. All I want is to see his face, talk to him with some matter so that I can go on smoothly with my life.

I thought at first when I saw him, he will recognize me but things happened beyond my plan. When I saw him with his little son, my sight gets darker and I found myself attacking that kid. The next thing I knew was he was about to kill me because of that. I thought at first I won't get the chance to see you again. But I was being saved by a person I don't even know.

Kuya, after the car crush, I saw her. I saw mom offering her hands for me to stood up. She told me that you're there, waiting for me. After reaching her hand, I heard you crying. I was so happy for mom was there saving me.

Please don't hate dad kuya. Mom loves him so much. I made a promise to her that I will still consider him as my father no matter what happen. I still love him. I will forever love him. Please cast away the bitterness in your heart. Please learn to forgive kuya. Please do.

I am on my way to London now. Please take care of yourself. Don't stress yourself. Just forget about what happen. Continue moving on. You can visit me anytime here. Tita is with me so you don't have to worry anymore.

As for the one you love. You might find yourself smiling right now because I caught you crying last night because of a woman you are crazy about. I never saw you acting like that Kuya. You are seriously in love at last. I am looking forward on meeting her.

P.S

Please show her your true feelings. Or else, you might woke up one day realizing she was on the arms of other man. S M I L E. I love you <3

XOXO, 

Sophie

To be continued..

Vote. Comment. Be A Fan.

A/N: Greetings! Fudgeebar talaga ang pagkaNULL bigla ng story ko, seriosly?! What is wrong with the system? Argh. Blessed kasi may back up ako. Sorry sa nagbasa. OK na din siya now.

Laters!

Votes and comments are highly appreciated. At least 30 reads & 5 votes with comments na din. SOLB na ako for next update :) Pretty please???

xoxo

Continue Reading