Force Falls

By ThisCrazyHyena

a gravity falls AU!, bill gets reborn, and few secrets get discovered will have billdip, mabcifica. More

Rebirth
Fear Strikes
Old Visiter
Realisation
Truth Or Dare
Preparing
Crushing
Secrets Leave Out
Love Me Down (Finale)

Sweet Little Bonus

231 18 3
By ThisCrazyHyena

( cant believe i drew this...omg kill it with fire ))

Dipper's POV

Its been some time now..Me and Bill got married, Ford helped bill get his powers back only if he is going to use them for good reasons.

With his powers back, he protects us and we have a surprise too! well...all of us kinda

Stand and Ford are trying to date other people now, Mabel and Pacifica adopted a girl and she's just...well a living energy drink hehe.

Me and Bill got a kid too...since he's got his powers....stuff happen and after 9 longs painful...and dirty months we have a kid too, They are really shy but warm like the sun when they open up, so we named them Sol.

We got him into the school here in gravity falls , we help him socialize with others ..it takes some time but its fun.

its hard to think that just some years ago i was fighting demons and now...im happy with a family, some time we and the others all go to different dimensions and we hang out..

im so happy..

Thank you Bill...your being here for me..I love you

I love you two Pinetree~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1K 121
just some of my thoughts as haikyuu characters highest ranking: #1 in dumbness [1/17/24]
554K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
166K 4K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
12.7K 421 10
□ Edamura Makoto had secret feelings for his friend Laurent Thierry in the past, so he hid them away since he thought Laurent would NEVER love him. M...