Alpha Alcander

By friesbeforeguys101

[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX

TWENTY-FOUR

405K 10.8K 1.4K
By friesbeforeguys101

~Alcander~

"I need to find her! I can't stand not being next to her!" I yelled to Zelix while I paced around my office while he sat on the chair watching me.

"And I told you-"

"Fûck your plan! Damnit! Move, I'm making calls." I walked around my desk and pushed him away from the phone and started to dial numbers.

"Answer damnit!" I waited for them to answer and after the third ring they picked up.

"Hello?"

I felt my lips to grow up in a smirk, "Hello friend. I have a question for you." I heard him suck in a harsh breath and my smirk grew bigger.

"Alpha Alcander, how can I help you?" His voice trembled but he cleared his throat.

"I'm going to be paying a little visit-"

"If you dare step on my land with your pack I would take that as a threat." Now I hear him getting railed up. I rolled my eyes and walked around the desk looking out the window.

"It's not like that. I just want to have a chat. Be ready by tomorrow. I won't bring my warriors with me, but I'm bringing two men with me. I just have something to promote."

"Promote? Like what?"

"Good bye Alpha. See you tomorrow." I hung up the phone and held it by my side.

To easy.

*****

"You know what to do with the pack. I'll be back later on today. So keep everything the same, and if someone disrespect you or Janet just kill them." I said while I walked down the stairs with Zelix behind me. I walked towards the front door with the same warriors I took with me to find her. I look behind me right when I reached the door and see Janet walking towards Zelix.

"I'll see you soon." He said while I nodded and walked out. The warriors were standing outside chatting but once they heard the door open they stood straighter and kneeled on one knee, bowing their heads in respect.

"Lets go. I don't like being late." They quickly got on their feet and I walked over to the tree line and took off my pants and my button up. I had a bag with me so I stuffed my clothes and as well my shoes in there and shifted. I carried the bag in my mouth and took off in a sprint.

*****

I shifted back and took out my clothes and quickly put them on. The warriors did the same and stood beside me while we walked on the territory.

I didn't like their pack smell. Smelled to clean. No blood wasn't marked on here.

Maybe I'll just take this land too.

We continued to walk further in and the border patrol finally found us and growled at us. I had a bored look on my face while I continued to walk. They stood in front of me and went in their stance. My warriors stood in front of me, ready to shift at any movement they would make.

"It's fine. Leave." He said in the background. I looked up and smirked when I saw him standing there with his Beta and his Luna.

"Alpha Jedrek." I gave a dark smiled towards him and looked at his mate. She didn't dare to look at me which made me smile even more.

"Alpha Alcander." He said while he pulled his mate closer to himself.

"Long time no see. How's the scar?"

I saw his eyes grow brighter but his mate placed a hand on his chest. He looked down at her and gave a soft smile. He then looked back at me with a blank face. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. How's yours?"

"Don't have one." I smirked when I saw his jaw clench as he held her tighter. "Shall we talk about my deal?" I said while walking up to him.

"That's what you came here for, why not." He spat out while forcing a smile on his face.

"Perfect."

*****

"And how do I know she's on my lands? Or even on my neighbors?" He said while he ran a hand over his face. I walked around his office, stopping at the window looking down at his pack grounds.

"She's actually really smart. She knew her pack was South, so she went North. She ended up at three border lines after taking down a threat. She must've ended up here or either the other two. I need to find her before anything happens. I don't like losing things that are mine."

"Well, I haven't had anyone trespass my lands. Except you and your men."

"I know that, because if she was on your land, I would've smelled her already. She wears my mark and it would've been smelling a mix of me and her. So I know she's not on here. She on either the other two lands."

"If she wears your mark and she smells like you, wouldn't they already call you, telling you your Luna is on their land?"

I turn around and stomped my way towards his desk. I slammed my hands down on the desk, "I figure they would but someone is challenging me by taking my mate away from me. When I find them I'm killing him and taking his land." I said while my wolf growl just thinking of another Alpha touching what's ours.

"Then why would you want me to help? I thought you were the Alpha everyone feared. Clearly they are not seeing you as a threat."

I clenched my jaw, "that's why you are going to step on their land and talk to them. Talk about rogue or how are you going to fix it. And if they end up talking about some one, or should I say, my mate. You tell them whatever then you come back to me, and that's all you have to do for me. I'll take care of the rest." I smirked.

"You'll leave my pack alone if I do this. No harm." He said while looking up to me from his seat.

In the mean time, yes.

"No harm towards your pack."

He sighed, "okay. So when does happens?"

"The sooner the better. I still don't know what they are doing to her."

"Okay. I'll make a call today and go to one pack tomorrow. I'll call you when I'm back at my pack and bring you here and talk about what happen. And if I don't find her in that one, I'll go to the next one and you'll find your mate there." He stood up and walked around his desk walking in front of me.

"Perfect." I smiled.

He stuck out his hand and I gladly shook it.

"Talk to you then, Alpha Alcander." He smiled while he lead me out of his office.

"Talk to you then, Alpha."

*****

I lied again.

Next chapter would be about Jenna.

That one would be chaos.

>:)

But now we have a chapter about Alcander.

>:)

How was it?

(Yes I know, I have a lot of mistakes in grammar, but just know I edit all my books at the end. Once the books are completed I'll go back and edit it.)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MINE. By Dada

Werewolf

1.7M 51.9K 31
"MINE" he growled into my neck. Inhaling my scent deeply, my wolf whimpered under his touch. Electrifying feels going up and down my body. "Mine" I r...
1.6M 36.6K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...
81.7K 3.3K 36
Goddess of Ice, Alyja has always dreamed of the day she find her mate, but what happens when everything she had hoped for is the complete opposite? ...
547K 16K 25
[ Highest Rank: #71 in Werewolf ] His face, still, nearly inches away from mine. The deep, blue eyes that would pierce my dreams from now on. And his...