Camila Cabello Imagines

BlurryMind93 tarafından

Camila/you imagine/short stories. A lot of stories between You and Camila Cabello. I'm not that good in Eng... Daha Fazla

Saving her sister
Kiss me
Gotta Go My Own Way
PLEASE READ
Bestfriend
Make Love To Me
AUTHOR's NOTE ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE)
Sorry
Forever Yours
Saving Her Sister Update
I'm letting you go
I'm letting you go (II)
I'm letting you go (III)
I'm sad
Question
Make her jealous
Sick
I'm letting you go IV (requested)
My Bestfriends Bandmate
Author's Note (you must read this)
I LOVE CAMILA
Text<3
New feelings
Get her back
OLD OR NEW
Making her feel better
This Crush
True Love doesn't always have a happy endings
Bad Things
KISS
#BadThingsMusicVideo
CAMILA
Camila Part II
Camila part III
Camila last part
Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance
You Should Be Here
Help me
What If
Your Love
Birthday Girl
Protecting Her
Forever Yours (Part II)
Sorry
Sorry
WHY
Mercy
Author's Feelings & Thoughts
MUST READ
Goodbye

You should be here ( Part 2 )

3.5K 85 5
BlurryMind93 tarafından

Those who asked for the part 2 of you should be here this is for you guys. Sorry if this one is not good like the part 1 i don't really feel well for the past few days but i still hope you'll like this. Enjoy loves.

---------------

Camila's POV

      Y/n never came back that day when she broke up with me. The truth is I can't blame anyone from that but myself, I'm so stupid to hurt her like that. I ignored her but I never cheated on her that never crossed my mind at all, but I can't blame her to think that way because of the way I acted around her.

      I'm sitting in the living room when someone knocked on my front door, when I opened it I saw Lauren standing in front of me her arms crossed in front of her chest glaring at me. Like I said no one can blame them for being mad at me especially her because Y/n and her are bestfriend, they treat each other like sisters. Lauren push me a side so she can walked inside the house I sigh before closing the door and follow her into the living room.

      "I came here to talk to you about Y/n." she talked after I sat into the couch in front of Lauren. I massage my temple before answering her "Does Y/n know you are here right now?" I looked at her and saw her shake her head no. "Y/n will going to be mad if she finds out that you talked to me without her knowing." I lean my back to the couch and closed my eyes. "I want to know your side Camila, we both know that we need to talk. I want the two of you work things out." She looked at me pleadingly. 

      "I'm not cheating on her with anyone like what she said. I know I treated her so poorly these couple of days since we came home but that's part of the plan." Lauren looked at me puzzled about what I said "What plan are you talking about Camila?" I bite my lip "I'm planning on proposing to her." She looked at me wide eye and she started squealing and jumping up and down like a kid but I didn't have the strength to be happy or to even feel something because I already lose the love of my life.

      "Camila we need to do something! You can't just give because of what happened!" I shake my head "I tried to explain everything to her Lo but she clearly said that she doesn't want to hear it or even see me again! You are there when I tried to talk to her!" I can't hold the tears and sobs that escape my lips. Lauren sits beside me and wrapped her arms around me.

       "I can't live without her Lo, she's my world, my everything and I lose her because of me being stupid!" I cried in her arms "Hey Camz listen to me. Y/n loves you so much that she cried in her sleep every night. Y/n is just hurt because she thinks you don't love her anymore and someone new is making you happy. Don't stop in here just because she's pushing you away" I moves away from her and looked at Lauren "I'm going to help you to get her back Camz." She smiles at me telling me that everything is going to be okay and from that moment I didn't doubt my bestfriend. "Thank you so much Lo. I don't even know how I'm going to repay you." She shake her head and smiles at me "All I want is for the both of you to be happy. Now tell me about this plan so we can get started!" for the first time I smiled because I have people who will going to help to get my girl back.

^Skip time^

      It's been a week since I asked her to be mine again and also to marry me, standing in front her waiting for her answer is the scariest time I spent in my entire life but after I saw her beautiful smile and answer me with sweet and genuine Yes I felt like I'm flying. Having her back not only as my girlfriend but being my fiancee is the best feeling, calling her my fiancee makes me feel the butterflies ten times more intense.

      Today I asked Lauren to help me giving Y/n a simple surprise, I told her what I planned and she instantly agreed with it. Now we are currently in a small but really cozy Café that have a small stage. Y/n and Lucy are animatedly conversing with each other while I'm trying to calm myself about what I'm going to do later, on the other hand Lauren is talking to the band about what we are requesting for after her talked with the band she sits back in our table and smiled at me "Everything is set you just have to walked up there and do your charm" She whisper so the other two girls won't hear anything I mouthed a "thank you" to Lauren.

      I leave the table with Y/n didn't even notice so when I stand on the stage in front of the mic stand that's when she notice me. I smiled at her "Hi everyone." I focused my eyes on Y/n "I want to make up to those times that I made her feel alone, sad and lonely because a girl like her should be always smiling and happy like the way she makes me feel every day that I've got a chance to wake up every morning having her in my arms." I can see the tears that she's trying to hold i gave "Y/n even if we already fix the problem in our relationship I won't stop making up to you because you deserve everything baby. You deserve the world and I will do my best to give the happiness that you deserve." We smiled at each other and at that moment no one else matter but that two of us then the song started.

I fixed my eyes on Y/n 

Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it

'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you

Since the songs started she have that beautiful smile on her lips her eyes reflecting the happiness she's feeling at that made me smiling while singing to her.

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you

Recount the night that I first met your mother
And on the drive back to my house I told you that, I told you that I loved ya
You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder
And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever

And after all this time
I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you

Some things just, some things just make sense
And one of those is you and I
Some things just, some things just make sense
And even after all this time

My eyes never left her i don't want to takes my eyes off her because I'm scared that she disappear or this is just all a dream, dream that i never want to wake up to.

I'm into you
Baby not a day goes by that I'm not into you

But when she mouthed " I love you" i know that she's really her, that she's not my imagination that for real i have her and she have me.

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you
I'm still into you
I'm still into you

When the song ended Y/n stand up and hurriedly walked and when she reach me at the side of the stage she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck pulls me closer to her and whispered "I love you so much Camila Cabello"  I wrapped my arms around her waist then kissed her shoulder and whispered back "I love you so much too Y/f/n." That moment i promised to myself that i will always be here for her, forever.

----------------

I know guys it is not that good *pouts* 

but i will going to still ask you 

If you guys like it don't forget to Vote!

If you have any suggestion Comment 

Don't be shy i don't bite. XD

Question timeeeeeeeeeeee!

Will you still fight for that person who hurts you and give them another chance to be in your life? or give up on them completely?

Love Only 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

Camila M tarafından

Hayran Kurgu

34.6K 705 20
Ah yes hello. I've realized that I can't go through with writing a full on book without getting bored, so I'm just gonna do some imagines. I'll take...
253K 8.9K 70
Sequel to 'Everything & More'... (Please read the previous book before this one)
45.6K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
186K 5.3K 49
🚨G!P🚨