MaNan SS - Paris Wala Love

manan_uniquefc

MaNan love story in the city of Paris... Hey I guess some of you already know me...Yes I am your True Love Wi... Еще

AUTHOR NOTE
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1 - Searching Romeo For Juliet
CHAPTER 2 - The Unique First Meet
CHAPTER 4 - THE FRIENDSHIP PROPOSAL?
CHAPTER 5 - NEVER SAY GOODBYE
CHAPTER 6 - WILL WE MEET AGAIN?
CHAPTER 7 - DOES DESTINY EXIST?
CHAPTER 8 - THE BEGINNING OF TOGETHERNESS
CHAPTER 9 - LOST IN EACH OTHER
CHAPTER 10 - LOST IN NEW WORLD?
CHAPTER 11 - OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY
EPILOGUE - HAPPILY EVER AFTER

CHAPTER 3 - THE PARK ENCOUNTER

1.2K 109 2
manan_uniquefc

NANDINI HOUSE - NANDINI'S DAD OFFICE ROOM : NEXT DAY MORNING

Rajesh: No way Mr.Robert my report is correct in deed it was your girlfriend is the want spending time with Manik!

Robert: Mr.Rajesh the girl with Manik was an Indian girl not my Anna...No worries Mr.Rajesh I won't ask the cheque back because I am very happy that my girlfriend was not cheating on me and I get to know it because of you...

By saying this Robert goes from there...

Rajesh self talk: Something must have happened in between because my report can never be wrong...Anyway if the client don't want to believe it then what can I do...So Manik Case is over...

NANDINI HOUSE - AFTERNOON AFTER COLLEGE

Lara comes to Nandini's house...

Nandini: Lara how come you are here today? The plan is I was supposed to come to your house for music practice right?

Lara: Yeah but today I need to come here so that we can check everything about Manik...

Nandini: Why you want to know everything about him?

Lara: Now that I know he affect you so much so you can give him a chance right...

Nandini: But...

Lara: I know you will not say yes for it until you know more about him...That's why I am here let's check out your dad's case file about Manik...

Nandini's dad is not at home so Lara drag Nandini to her dad's office to check Manik's case file...

They open the file...The first page was his picture...

Lara: Wow in deed he have a very attractive eyes Nandini...

Nandini: I know...

Lara: At least say yes for his eyes Nandini...

Nandini: Can we go next page...

Lara: Okay!

Next page was about his personal details where he is from and so on...

Lara: See he is single...

Nandini: Yeah I know that...can we go next page Lara...

Lara turn the next page...

There was an article on the year 2012 - "Manik's Carribean Cruise" ...There was a picture of Manik with a British girl...

They turn next page

There was an article on the year 2013 - Is she Manik's girlfriend? ...There was a picture of Manik with another girl at the beach...

They turn next page...

There was article on the year 2014 - "New girl in Manik's life"...There was a picture of Manik with another different girl at casino...

Nandini: Enough just close the file Lara...

By saying this Nandini turn the other side...

Lara: Jeeju very bad every year your visit to Paris, there is a new girl's picture with you...

Lara was complaining looking at Manik's picture...

Nandini: Lara just close the file please...

Lara: Nandini one last page left...May be this last page can change our opinion about him...

By saying this she turn the last page...

There was a articles on the year 2015 - " Manik's alleged girlfriend Bella attempt suicide"...

Nandini: Are you satisfied now that he will never be my Romeo!!!

Lara: I still feel that what this article say might not be truth...I mean you know right he is a successful businessman and this media people love to make rumour about any successful person...

Nandini: May be...but that have nothing to do with me right...Come let's practise music and please at least now forgot about him Lara...

*****

MANIK ROOM - SAME DAY EVENING

Anna ring Manik's room bell...Manik open the door and ask...

Manik: Why are you here?

Anna: Manik I am sorry I have to go like that yesterday...

Manik: Keep your sorry and your boyfriend with you...Please leave me...

Anna: Why Manik?

Manik: Your boyfriend come to kill me yesterday because of you and you are asking me why?

Anna: Please forgive me Manik...If you say yes then I will break up with him and be in relationship with you...

Manik: Wow just for someone you know for one week, you are ready to break up with your boyfriend...

Anna: That's because I like you Manik...

Manik: Listen I am not interest in love or being in any relationship...

Anna: Please Manik!

Manik: Anna at least try to be loyal with your boyfriend from now onward because its look like he is very serious about you...

By saying this Manik close the door...Anna leave from there...

*****

PARK - NEXT DAY MORNING

Nandini comes to park and she was in phone conversation with Lara...

Nandini: Lara believe me...I am in the park for jogging!!!

Lara: OMG...Today which side sun rises Jesus...I am sure not from east...

Nandini: LARA!!!

Lara: You know what I can't believe that you are in park now so send me your picture...

Nandini: You won't trust me...

Lara: I trust you but I can't believe you are in the park that to for jogging...

Nandini: Fine!!!

Nandini takes selfie and send it to Lara...

Lara sees the picture...

Lara: Nandini is this your jogging attire?

Nandini: Yeah nice right...

Lara: No...I mean who will wear this for jogging!!!

Nandini: I need my legs to jog not my jogging attire right...

Lara: Just accept u don't have the attire...Never mind we will get it today after college...

Nandini: Okay...

Lara: All the best for jogging...

Nandini: Thanks...

Nandini start to jog and in between on the jogging path there is a couple busy in kissing blocking the way...

Nandini: Excuse me...

The couple turn their face other side and continue kissing when Nandini call them...Nandini go to other side and say

Nandini: Hello this place mend for jogging and you guys are blocking my way...

They closes their face and continue their kissing job...Nandini start to walk on the grass

Nandini: Stupid couple...Annoying...this is why I don't to go for jogging...

She was busy scolding that couple who block her way and she didn't realised Manik was walking toward her who is also busy in his own world listening to music...Both

accidentally collides with each other and fall on the ground...

Manik on the ground and Nandini on top of him...They open their eyes and Nandini lost seeing into his eyes while Manik become happy seeing her again...

Manik: Hey what a surprise meeting once again...That day you didn't even tell me your name...Please at least today tell me your name na...

Nandini: Pourquoi vos yeux sont tellement attirant? ( Why are your eyes so attractive?)

Manik: WHAT?...i thought you will have an Indian name...I am sorry I didn't get any part of your name...err...can you repeat...

Nandini comes back to senses after Manik shout " WHAT"...She immediately wakes up from him and start to walk from there...

Manik to wakes up and start to walk behind her saying...

Manik: Hey that day you came and safe my life and then all of sudden you goes away without saying anything...Who are you and why did you safe me? I don't understand anything?

Nandini imagine that there will be an article saying " Manik's Paris connection with an Indian Girl" - with Manik and Nandini's picture together...

Nandini mind talk: But I understand that he will not leave me until publish my photo in newspaper...

Nandini start to run from there...

Manik: Hey what happen...Can we meet up here tomorrow?

Nandini: No way I will not come...

By saying this Nandini run from there...

Manik: Wow that's first...Usually girl run towards me and this girl run away from me...Interesting...But I have a feeling she will come...

*****

COLLEGE

After college, Lara and Nandini walking together toward the college gate...

Lara: I am sorry Nandini...I forgot to ask you...

Nandini: About what?

Lara: How is your jogging today?

Nandini thinks back how she collide with Manik and end up fall on him...

Nandini self talk: Don't know why I just get lost seeing into his eyes...He has something in his eyes which...

Lara: Don't know why...? Sorry I can't hear you Nandini...

Nandini realised what she was about to say so she make it up saying...

Nandini: Don't know why people become so dumb...

Lara: WHY?

Nandini: Those dumb couple kissing on the jogging path and when I ask them to move they closes their face instead...

Lara: They are in love Nandini...

Nandini: Yeah let them be in love but I will not go there anymore...It's really annoying...

Lara: Okay fine if you don't like then don't go...

Nandini mind talk: Yes I will not go to meet him tomorrow...His eyes have something which makes me lost in it...

*****
Manik: Is commenting after reading the update allowed?
Nandini: Of course Manik...

Yes u are allowed to comment...so please do so...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

56K 4.4K 52
The title says all whats the story could be...if you are interested in reading romantic fan fiction than peep inside
50.7K 3.1K 11
Here I am back to grab your attention with another work of mine of course with our evergreen and hot couple Manan. So I have always loved the respon...
183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading
1.8K 185 11
It's going to be short stories of my favourite Manan from kyy it will be romantic crazy passionate loving emotional and much more different stories a...