On Living Forever

By shayebay

In the isolation of a forest-beset town, a band of time-worshipping students discover the formula for eternal... More

EPIGRAPH
SCENE 1
SCENE 2
SCENE 3
SCENE 4
SCENE 5
SCENE 6
FINAL WORDS

FOREWORD

479 50 8
By shayebay

What is death? Why do we fear it? Death, the shadow hovering at the end of our respective timelines. Death, the reaper of souls, the black-hooded force whisking away the light. Humanity pushes forward against the darkening day with their grand dreams of life and endurance and eternity, always eternity. But there is only one cure for death, and only one way to find it. So find it. Scream for it. Fight for it. Find your cure, bleed, hang on to forever with white knuckles and tears in your eyes, repeating it like a mantra, over and over and over.

Non omnis moriar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 80.5K 31
Caley Lucia's life takes a turn for the worst when her mother dies of a strange disease. She is forced to go live with her father, who left when she...
1.1M 56.9K 27
WATTY AWARD WINNER OF 2015 - #JustWriteIt Challenge ✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾ The hero of her dreams was too bad to be true. ✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾...
1.1M 44.2K 34
Now that Caley has graduated from Trinity High, her and her friends are off to University. As they all move onto a higher education in magic, Caley f...
91.6K 2.8K 16
But it's just a game.... Selected as a featured story by the @OuijaMovie! Now available on Amazon & Audible with bonus chapters! Copyright © 2014 by...