\\ Love is a lie \\ (BTS)

By Larissa_is_here

Seven life long friends have been together through thick and thin, but when tragedy hits them, will they all... More

Notice
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Authors Note
Chapter four
YOONMIN DATE
Chapter five
Note
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Note
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
A VERY HAPPY AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter sixteen
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF NAMJIN (BONUS CHAPTER)
Note
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one (FINAL)
SEQUEL

Chapter twelve

67 2 2
By Larissa_is_here

Yoongi P.O.V

What am I becoming? I looked around at all the empty liquor bottles and beer cans scattered around me. I rubbed my face trying to ignore the pounding headache I currently have. I decided to go get some pain pills from my bathroom cupboard because my head was hurting like hell. On the way to the bathroom I knocked straight into my dresser causing a few things to fall. "Fuck", I cursed under my breath as I started to pick up the items that fell. It was just a gold chain, a pair of sunglasses, and 3 dollars. I got up and noticed something else on the floor. I picked it up and noticed it was a picture of Jimin. I smiled as tears built up in my eyes. I remember he took that picture of himself with the Polaroid camera I bought him for his birthday. He handed me the picture right after he took it saying "I want you to keep it, one day it will really help you". I was always confused about why he said that. I mean I know it was a selca of the most beautiful person in the world, but how would it help me other than making me smile like an idiot every time I see it? I flipped the Polaroid picture over and saw writing on the back of it that I never noticed before. It said, " Yoongi, you are the love of my life, the person I wish to stay with till the end, and quite frankly my best friend. If there comes a time where we're not together just know I will always be thinking of you, my love. No matter what brings us apart, I will always be with you. Maybe not physically, but just know I'll always be there, my suga bear. Please take care of yourself if I ever disappear. I don't want the sweet, sexy, sleepy boy I fell in love with turning into someone he's not. I love you with all of my heart, Min Yoongi, never forget that.". I read the note over and over again. Tears streaming down my face. I love Park Jimin, and I know Park Jimin loves me too. I couldn't help but laugh at the pet name Jimin would always call me, "Suga bear". I need to visit him. I called Jungkook right away. "Hyung?", kook answered surprised that I called him. "Hey, JK. Uhh mind to take me to Jimin next time you visit?", I asked biting my lip. I heard Jungkook loudly gasp and yell at his boyfriend the news excitedly. "That's great babe but could you maybe SHUT THE HELL UP?! ITS 2 IN THE MORNING!!", I also heard Tae yell from the other line. I slightly laughed at how similar me and Jimin acted. "Aish okay Taehyung! Go back to sleep Mr.Grumpy! Anyways, yes we'd love to take you even though TAE is being a STUPID HEAD!", I couldn't see them but I already knew they were both sticking their tongues out at each other, "Saturday morning sound good?". "Yeah perfect!", I replied. "Ok we'll see yo- AHH TAE GET OFF OF ME!", the younger boy was laughing uncontrollably cutting off his sentence. I assumed Tae was tickling him for talking back. "Wrong name baby!" I heard the older boy say. "AH DADDY HA HA STOP", JK said still laughing like a mad man. JESUS CHRIST DID THEY FORGET I WAS STILL ON THE PHONE?! I hung up cringing at the young couple because JK is like 5 and Tae is like 7 and JK is calling Tae daddy. It's kinda weird to me. I decided to ignore it and collapse on my bed. "I'll see you soon, love", I whispered as I drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.8K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
28 0 16
Six contestants, only one can survive. Namjoon watches as his bandmates are forced into a game of kill-or-be-killed.
5.4K 294 15
One day everything goes downhill and families are separated, everything is destroyed, and all hope is gone. Read as 7 boys, with all hope lost, meet...
8.5K 189 25
When you where six you lost your mom and dad in a car accident you now live with your seven brothers who love you very much What will happen to your...