Jeff the killer X Reader Bitt...

By Sydthekiller

(y/n) wasn't your typical girl. She had a small problem. She would lose control, the voices would win at time... More

Prologue
Chapter One: a new begining?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 open up.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9(Just changing some stuff. minor changes)
CreepyPasta Awards
Chapter 10
I'M NOT DEAD
IT WONT UPLOAD
chapter 11
so, question?
Chapter 12
Lmao I'm a failure
oi oi oi!
important + sneak peak
Chapter 13
oops
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

hey

2.6K 32 3
By Sydthekiller

Alright so, I am terribly sorry to do this to you guys. No I'm not deleting this story nor am I discontinuing it. I am just gonna have it on hold for a while. I have a lot of stuff going on and it is more than less likely I will post chapters again over the summer or at least after all my EOCs. I know it sucks but I promise I will come back to this. And if I work like I hope I can, the first day back I'll post two chapters and another the next day. I just need some time and a little off my plate. Thank you guys so much for sticking to my story and with me. You all mean so much to me. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
~Sydthekiller

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 7.3K 25
"Now now.." Jeff's gruff voice whispered into your ear as he pinned you against the wall of your bedroom walls with his knife pressed against your ne...
8.5K 278 9
growing up you always talked to slenderman. you moved away when you were only nine years old and moved back when you turned 17. you're now 18 and rem...
96.9K 3.4K 28
COMPLETED! // [WARNING SPOILERS FOR 'THE PAINS OF LOVING YOU' BOOK ONE!] "What..." I gasped, astonished. "Hello traitor." He said. "Bet you thought...
17.9K 730 21
You thought he was dead, the police thought he was dead, everyone thought he was dead, and it was your fault. You had only ever wanted to belong. You...