The Huntress and The Hunted 》...

By spideybcy

"I'm not a princess. I dont live in a tower. I dont cry for a Prince to come and Save me. Most importantly, I... More

《Cast》
《playlist》
1》Missing
2》Rotten to the Core
3》Old Habits
4》Make you Proud
5》Deals with the Devil
6》Sirens
7》I Hate Pirates
8》Trade
10》Reunited?
11》Break In & Breakfast
a/n
youtube???

9》Auradon

4.9K 119 25
By spideybcy

Lena-

Okay, stealing someone's ship and leaving them on a island infested with monsters may sound kind of bad. But in my defense! I at least dragged them away from danger.

It took us all night to travel to the isle of the lost since we didn't go through the little short cut through the sea of sea bitches. "Are we there yet?" Groaned Quinn as he laid near my feet. "The island is literally right in front of us!" I huffed, "Just another ten minutes till we get there!" I nudged Quinn's head with my foot.

I looked over at Frankie who was studying the fairy dust. "For a little crystal" hummed Frankie, "Its extremely powerful."

"Which makes us the first ever villains to ever lay hands on fairy dust  on this islannnd!" I sang as I jumped up and down excitedly. "You think our parents will be proud of us?" Mumbled Hayden as he walked over with his hands in his pockets.

"I mean I would assume they would be, we did risk our lives.." I mumbled. Hayden stood beside me, "But when did they ever care about us?" I blew a piece of hair out of my face and thought about it for a moment. "Mmm never, but that doesn't matter, we are one step closer to crushing those new "Auradons" " i smirked. Hayden nodded, "Yeah I gues thats good news" I smiled over at Hayden, receiving a small smile back.

"Hey sorry for interuppting the Haydena moment but we are about to crash into the freaking island!" Shouted Quinn as he waved his arms. I quickly stopped the ship, "Wait what did you call us?" I asked raising an eyebrow at the youngest.

"Haydena" said Frankie as she put the fairy diamond back in it's pouch. "You know y'alls ship name!" She chirped.

"Our what?" Me and Hayden said at the same time. "Wow for the oldest ones here you  both are so dumb" said Quinn rolling his eyes. "A ship name is when you put one person's name and anothers together" he said, "Like Hayden and Lena, Haydena!" He said it like it was obvious. "I thought of the name!" Said Frankie proudly.

I opened my mouth, then quickly shut it while shaking my head. "You know what? I'm just gonna get off this ship before I kill you both."

•••

"Your Majesty!" I said as I bursted through the doors of the Evil Queens castle. The evil queen, Jafar and Cruela De Vil sat together along with our  parents as if they where waiting for our return. "I present to you" I annouced as I tossed the queen the pouch of the magic "The fairy diamond, you requested."

"Took you long enough" Mumbled The Evil Queen as she grabbed the pouch. "Pushy" said Quinn under his breath, making Frankie giggle.

"Jafar crush it up" ordered the Evil Queen as she handed it the sorcerer, "I need it to be done, asap."

The Evil Queen then turned to us, smiling as if she was about to murder us. I took a step back in precaution. "I hope the journey wasn't too hard for you childeren." She said walking towards us.

"Oh no" answered Hayden, "The killer mermaids, dead pirates and ogre where a breeze" he said sarcastically. The Evil Queen grinned harder making me feel more uneasy. "Then this next task shouldn't be so hard for you then."

"Wait what?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Listen, Queenie. We Don't like taking orders, took a lot of bargaining for the first time so the answer is no to another one of your little journeys."

The Queen shook her head, still smiling. "I'm sorry Huntsman but  your parents aleast accepted."

"Accepeted what?" Asked Frankie, her eyes widening a little. "You four" The Evil Queen said pointing to us, "Will be attending Auradon Prep this up coming school year."

We all exchanged looks before bursting out laughing. "Oh God" Snorted Quinn as he wiped away a fake tear, "You old villains are HILARIOUS! " he said doubling over in laughter, leaning on Hayden for support. I finished laughing to see that none of our parents were laughing along, "You guys" I said nervously, "Why aren't you laughing?"

"Because kid" said my Dad as he tossed me a duffle bag. "You leave for Auradon in a few hours." I instantly dropped my bag. "You got to be kidding me!" I said looking at them like they where crazy, "I do not want to go to a school full of prissy princesses"

"And perfect princes.." sighed Frankie, I shot her a glare. "Who are all goody too shoes!" Frankie said instantly. "Yeah I dont do private schools" said Hayden crossing his arms, "I mean I skip school all the time so what's the point of skipping school in a uniform?" He said. "I heard they dont allow street art" said Quinn. "And most importantly" I stepped in front of everyone, "I refuse to be near those VKs or AKs unless I'm taking them down." I said grabbing my pocket knife.

"And you will" smirked the Evil Queen as she filled the fairy dust into a small tiny vile. "All you have to do is what i say."

I crossed my arms, "Keep going."
"When you arrive at Auradon, I need you to retrieve four very important items. The glass slipper, the needle from the spinning wheel, the magical rose, and the poison apple." The Evil Queen smiled as she mixed the fairy dust with thick black gunk. "And why those things?" I questioned.

"Because those things belong to the four major royal blood line." Said the queen as if it was obvious, "When you get those items you will need to pour this on them" she showed us the dark glittering dust, "Putting this on it, it will create a portal, a portal from our land to there's. Not only will be able to go to that land but the dark creatures on Mt.Diablo will join." I nodded slowly, "Okay but how will this help us defeat the old VKs and the AKs?"

The Evil Queen rolled her eyes, "There all so weak right now you can easily snap your fingers and there a goner. You'll have your chance after they watch us destory there precious kingdom. Its much more fun to watch them suffer and beg then to kill them instantly."

I grin and nodded slowly, as the evil queen poured the dark dust into a ring. "Only pour it on when you have received all four items. You must do this before they find that lost..princes.." She said handing me the ring. I admired the small all black ring, "And why is that?" I asked, still looking at the ring. "Because if they find her, they'll be stronger. She is one of the major royals after all. So if they find her before you retrieve the items we could end up like Malificent right now." I shivered at the though of being locked up in a prison at Auradon. I slipped the ring on and looked up, "Is there anything else we should know before off to hell?"

The Evil Queen nodded, "Do not get attached to the kingdom like our childeren had. The fate of our revenge rest on you fours hands. So if you fail us, well" The Evil Queen smile darkened. "Let's just say you all wont live happily ever after."

•••

I sat on my bed, fiddling with the ring in my finger. "Okay" spoke up Quinn as he sat on the floor, "All we have to do is break into a few places, steal some stuff put dark magic all over it to create a passage way for all evil to come over. Doesn't sound sooo bad"

"You Are forgetting the part of not getting caught and hoping the lost princess doesnt get found oh and the part of not messing up cause if we do we could possibly be killed" panicked Frankie as she laid beside. "Hey" I said  looking at her, "We wont mess up. We can do this." I said looking at my friends.

Hayden stood in the corner, nibbling  his finger nails"Yeah but the other VKs-" "The other VKs where weak" I said, cutting him off, "Hay, your the son of freaking hell!"

"Quinn your mother use to rip people's heart out!" I said shaking Quinn's shoulder.

"And you" I said looking at Frankie, "Voodoo is your freaking middle name!" Quinn looked up at us, "Is it really?" He asked her. "Yeah It's Francesca Voodoo Shad-"

"Guys!" I said smacking them both on the head. "Focus! This our shot to make evil history! For once the good guys will not win!" I said, "You know why?"

"Because we're rotten to the core" they said together. I smirked as I put my fist out, "Long live evil?" They all put there fist in before nodding.

"Long live evil."

•••

"Arrows? Pocket Knifes? Crossbow? Sword?" Asked my dad as he held me by the shoulders as we stood in front of the limo. I nodded, "All packed away nicely." My dad grinned, "That a girl" he then patted my shoulder as the driver opened it for me.

"You got your magic cards?" Asked the shadow man as Frankie threw in her bag, "Voodoo necklace? What about the voodoo dolls?" "Check, check and check!" She smiled as she gave her dad a hug before jumping into the limo.

"Now listen son" said Hades as he gripped Haydens shoulder, "Now im not saying that if you mess up you aren't my son. I'm just saying that if you mess up I will disown and you will never be able to rule the underworld!" Hades smiled as Hayden stared at him blankly. "Thanks dad." He mumbled as Hades patted his shoulder, "Go get em tiger." Hayden then slipped into the limo.

"Now whos mommy's little evil prince?" Cooed the Queen of hearts as she pinched Quinn's cheeks, "I am" he groaned as he tried to make his mom stop. I let out a giggle as Quinn struggled under his mother's affecttion before getting into the car.

I was about to get in when i turned and looked up the dark castle to see the Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruela De Vil staring down at us. The Evil Queen smirked at me before mouthing, 'Don't mess up'

I nodded nervously before getting into the limo. "Whoa" I muttered as I closed the door to see all the food and drinks in the limo.

Hayden and Quinn exchanged looks before attacking the food. I let out a little groan before leaning back into my seat, "This is gonna be a long trip."

•••

"Dude dude dude" said Quinn as he hit Haydens arm while looking at something. "It's sweet and juicy on the inside but nice and and warm on the outside" he said in amazment amazement as he stared at the red thing cover in brown.

"Let me see" said Hayden as he had a mouth full of food. Quinn opened his mouth showing off his chewed up food making me gag. "You idiot" mumbled Hayden before taking a bite out of it and his eyes widening. "What is it?"

"A chocolate strawberry" I blurted out. Frankie, Quinn and Hayden all stared at me. "What?" I muttered as i looked away from them. "How did you know that? We have never had one of these amazing things on the island" mumbled Quinn as he shoved more in his mouth. "Must have read it in a book" I mumbled and turned away. I don't know why but the thing looked so familar to me.

I shrugged it off as the limo driver through the land of Auradon. My eyes wondering to bright green leaves and very bright colorful looking towns. "I'm gonna guess that's the royal castle" I mumbled as we passed the giant castle. Jeez, how many people live in that thing?

"And here comes the school" said Frankie as we heard music and cheering and many people saying 'welcome'. Quinn pressed his face against the glass and waved to the outside.

The limo pulled up to a huge building which stood in front of it was a few people. I gripped the ring on my finger, "Show time"

A/N
GUYS SPRING BREAK  IS NEARLY  OVER AND THAT MEANS I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE EVERYDAY!
Tomorrow I will probably post two chapters to fill you guys up since I will probably be only posting on Saturdays and Sundays for a while.
Until next time

-comment-vote- share-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 4.5K 34
Bree couldn't be happier with her brother's decision to bring four villain kids to Auradon, but six months later and she still feels something drawin...
23K 565 19
The descendant of Gaston is a vampire and struggles to keep this a secret as she is sent to Auradon
36.8K 478 20
Cara De Vil Twin little sister to Carlos De Vil. She's very much like her brother, anxious, emotionally abused, and attached to her friends. When...
19.5K 303 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...