Fangs in Space

Von drDevil

The queen of the damned is bored, rich and insane. After civilisation makes first contact with a new species... Mehr

Synopsis
Chapter 1: First Contact
Chapter 2: Reminiscing
Chapter 3: Tripping
Chapter 4: Meet the smurfs!
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: She-vamps are from Venus, he-vamps are from Mars
Chapter 7: Mosquito
Chapter 8: Zea's First Kiss
Chapter 9: Realisation
Chapter 10: Anastasia
Chapter 11: Preparations
Chapter 12: Blood Christening
Chapter 13: Peter's mayhem
Chapter 14: You're Poison
Chapter 15: Chloe
Chapter 16: Fear is a great substitute for love
Chapter 17: An overdose of violence
Chapter 18: Dirty
Chapter 19: Change of Plans
Chapter 20: Score settled
Chapter 21: Hot Stuff
Chapter 22: A touch of blue
Chapter 23: Annihilation
Chapter 24: Wild Horses
Chapter 25: Killjoy
Chapter 26: Big Badda Boom
Chapter 27: Pink Cloud
Chapter 28: Puke and Toast
Chapter 29: The power of shame
Chapter 30: Zeander
Chapter 31: Cataclysm

Chapter 28: Union and Reunion

893 18 5
Von drDevil

Warning! Mature content, yes well...through the entire chapter. lol

Anastasia’s POV

Peter unrolled himself off of me, grimacing as he stretched his back. We sat among the remains of the mosquito, dizzy and I was trying to regain my hearing.  I hoped that the noise of the impact hadn’t shattered my eardrums.

The beep in my ear slowly lowered to a slight hum and I could hear what Peter had been trying to tell me for the past ten minutes.

“Anna-pooh? Are you okay? Say something….Pooh?”

“Pooh? You are seriously calling me Pooh?” I asked him disbelievingly.

He smiled. “You had Pooh’s expression. Slightly bewildered.”

“Well excuse me for being a bit off centre after our crash.” I snapped.

His grin widened and he hugged me.

“Ah, don’t be upset Pooh-bear. We survived and we are both in one piece. You should be happy.”

I dusted off my dress and nodded. “You’re right. I was just scared to hell when the mosquito broke in a million pieces around us. You could have been hurt.”

“That wouldn’t have been a problem. I reassemble easily.”

I stared at him. “What?”

 “When something is cut off of my body, such as an arm or a leg, it finds its way back to me.”

Not fully understanding I asked again, “What do you mean?”

“The thing you see in horror movies…the hand crawling back to the arm from which it was severed? That is exactly what happens to me. “

I glared at him.

He nodded and smiled. “Cool, huh?”

I glared at him.

He threw his hands in the air and laughed. “I am not joking.”

I stood up and stomped of.

“Where are you going?” He yelled

“In search of Zea and Kieran. They, at the moment, sound better company to me than the crazy demon.”

He laughed again and ran up to me.

“I am serious. Why don’t you believe me?”

I shook my head. “This is just one of your jokes. You are always making fun of me.”

He put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

“You are so cute when you are angry! But I really was kidding.”

“Whatever…stop joking around and help me. Do you see a road or something? Or smell blueberries? I am starving. I haven’t eaten in weeks.”

Peter looked around and sniffed the air.

“Yes. A few miles to the right.”

I nodded and slipped my hand in his. He looked down and pulled up an eyebrow.

“Let’s not make a big deal out of this.” I whispered.

He leaned over and put a light kiss on my lips.  “Okay.”

He pulled me into the direction of the scent and after ten minutes we stumbled upon a dirt road leading us to a village.

We went on a rampage through the small settlement, unable to control our hunger; we killed every purple living being insight.

They really were quite tasty.  Afterwards we sat down under a big old tree at the corner of the main square and surveyed the area.

“When we entered the atmosphere the sensors picked up a bigger village 50 miles from here. The biggest city is 200 miles west.” I said the Peter.

“What do you want to do? Where do you think Zea and Kieran are now?”

“I have no idea. We’ll just scout the biggest villages on the way to the big city. I hope that they left us clues to find them. We’ll just ask around in every town. See whether somebody had seen them recently.”

He sighed. “This is going to take ages.”

I nodded. “It is like finding a needle in a haystack.”

He sighed and grinned. “There is this drop of blood on the side of your mouth…”

He leaned over and licked it away, causing shivers down my spine. He smelt so good. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back when he was moving backwards again. I pressed my lips on his, slowing nipping them, and moved downwards to his neck, biting and licking my way there.

He groaned and pulled me into his lap.

“You look good in purple…” he joked while he played with the zipper of my dress at my back.

The dress had been torn in the crash and was still damp from the liquid in the mosquito. Sticking to me like second skin. Peter’s jeans and dress shirt were ripped as well and showed me some of the appetizing parts of his body. Purple-blue, but still hard and muscled. Hair in the right places.

“Let’s see whether you turned purple everywhere…”he whispered when he pulled my dress from my shoulders.

I grinned and ripped off his shirt. “You look pretty in purple.”

“Pooh! I don’t have another shirt!”

I rolled my eyes. “I’ll get you one from my next kill. Stop being so vain and kiss me.”

He laughed and took my head in his hands.

“You still depend on my antidote, little lady, if I was you I would be a bit nicer to me. You can start down there.”

“Of course. I will get right to it.”

I popped my jaw and extended my oral cavity.

He threw me off and jumped up.

“Holy fuck woman. You scared the crap out of me.”

I reattached my jaw and laughed my face off.  “You should have seen your face. Priceless.” I managed to squeak out.

He bowed down and tickled me to death.

“Don’t…ever…do…that…again…or…I…shall…have to punish you.”

Laughing I pulled him down and kissed him. We explored each other’s purple-ness for a while before we searched each house for clothing and weapons.  One of the houses had horses in its stable and we took two, put the supplies and the guns in the saddlebags and made our way to the next big town.

I sighed when we trotted past the T-fork in the road. This was going to be a long search.

Kieran’s POV

She threw her head back in ecstasy and lost consciousness. Laughing, I scooped her up in my arms on the bed and waited for her to come to. I had had exactly the same reaction the first time I tried this wonderful piece of technology.

I smiled and pressed my lips on her nose. I licked the tip and blew. She immediately woke up from the cold.

“Urrghhhh” she yelled annoyed as she grabbed her nose.

I laughed and kissed her neck.

“You passed out, my dear.”

Her face coloured brightly red and she avoided my gaze, obviously embarrassed to the bone.

I lifted her chin and kissed her.

“Don’t worry. The same thing happened to me when I first used it. Apparently it killed its creator when he first tried it out. He was human.”

“But how? It is just an orgasm?” she asked me with big eyes.

“Well, in males all their blood goes to their…” I looked down.

“It exploded.”

She started laughing uncontrollably, bloody tears running down her cheeks.

“His one-eyed snake exploded? That is hilarious.”

“It is not that funny.”

She sat upright, terribly excited all of the sudden and looking at my crotch.

“Give me that.” She said, pointing towards the device.

“How did you turn it on?”

I pointed towards the push button on the side.

She pressed it and grinned evilly. “Let’s see if this thing can make my dreams come true…”

She tried to open my fly and brought the device up to my crotch.

I caught her hand and stopped her. She looked at me in surprise, clearly not understanding my move.

“Zea…I don’t want this for our first time.”

She sat back and studied me.

“Okay…Bullsh*t. You know that that is not true.”

She pouted disappointedly.  Smiling I took her face in my hands and sweetly kissed her on her lips.

“We have plenty of time for that later. First I want to get to know you. Not you and the device. Do you get what I am playing at?”

She stared at me. “I guess so…as long as you promise me to show me later.” She added with a mischievous glint in her eyes.“

“If you still want to. Sure.”

She grinned. “A bit overconfident about your abilities, eh?”

“Shut up.”  

I pulled her off the bed, turned her and starting kissing her neck and shoulders, slipping off her vest and pants while trailing kisses across her back, buttocks and thighs.

I grew hard as stone when I discovered that she had not been wearing any underwear.

I got up again, leaned against her and cupped her breasts. I put one leg between hers and bit gently in her neck. “Open your legs a bit more.”

She moved to do what I asked her to. I let one of my hands travel downward while teasing her earlobe.

She grabbed my hair when I reached my destination and cupped her.

“You are so wet.” I groaned

She chuckled and her deep throaty laugh was imprinted forever in my memory.

She moaned when I stimulated her, and moved her ass against my erection.

I kept teasing her, taking her towards the brink of ecstasy but pulling back every time when she threatened to come.

After she threatened to hang me from my intestines when I wouldn’t finish what I had started, I let two fingers slip inside of her, and started to gently move them in and out of her hot body. She growled and fell forward on the bed, crying out in pleasure.

Fuck slow.

I opened my zipper, took out my member and thrusted deep inside of her. She threw her head backwards when I entered her, her beautiful hair sailing through the air. Oh God, she was so tight and incredibly hot.

She came after a few hard thrusts. Her orgasm made her tighten and pulse and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I bit her in the neck and thrusted deep inside of her, coming in one of the most intense orgasms I had ever felt while I felt her powerful blood flow through my veins.

Breathing hard, I lifted her onto the bed and pulled her up against me.

I hold her tight and when I had recovered my breath I kissed her hair.

“Zea…I love you.”

She looked up to me and smiled. “I know.” And she snuggled her head against my chest.  

Her blood had given me the answer to the question I didn’t ask. She loved me too.

Two months later

Putting down the bag of jewellery on the dinner table, I smiled and grabbed Zea’s skirt. She looked good in the clothing of this planet. She giggled and tugged my sideburns. “You look very sophisticated with these…”

I pulled out a chair, sat down and pulled her into my lap. I started kissing her neck and earlobes and was on the verge of unbuttoning her vest when we heard a knock at the door.

Sh*t. Just my luck.

“Stay. I’ll be back in a sec.”

I bit her playfully in her neck and stood up to open the door.

I peered through the crack in the door and groaned in frustration when I saw who were standing at the other side.

I opened the door and growled, “You two have perfect timing.”

“Hi there to you too.” Anastasia grinned.

“Were we interrupting something?” Peter asked with a smile as Anastasia tried to peek in.

I sighed. “Yes. You wouldn’t want to wait outside for an hour or so, would you?”

I heard Zea rustling behind me. “Who is there?”

She grinned when she saw who it was and pushed me aside.

“Anastasia…” She yelled when she saw her. The women flew to each other, hugged and kissed.

Not just a kiss on the cheek. A full-blown ‘we are getting down and dirty’ saliva filled French kiss.

Peter and I were stunned and glued to the floor.

“I…I…suspected…but…this! Holy Fucking Goats! ” Peter managed to squeak out.

I had seen the scenes in her mind, but in third person they were much more exciting. I couldn’t get my eyes off of them.

I swallowed and tried to tell Peter that I knew of their relationship but the words remained stuck in my throat.

Christ. I hardened when Zea moaned.

She pulled back and both Anastasia and Peter protested with a moan.

“I am so happy to see you. I was afraid that I would never see you again.” Zea said to Anastasia, hugging her tight. “How long are you two here?”

“About a month. We have been searching for you from day one.”

Zea kissed Anastasia again and then they turned to us. Both shuffled their feet and clearly didn’t know what to say.

“Well, this is interesting.” I said. And Peter started to laugh.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

123K 3.4K 62
Fallon Crow, a strong-headed powerful assassin, who wants revenge. Also known as the bastard child of a lord. Raze Aeden, the king of a country he n...
2.8K 232 52
Humanity has been enslaved by vampires. But with feeding accidents and the occasionally uncontrollable urge to crush the necks of irritating humans...
1 0 14
Chloe is a normal girl and her life is perfect, until her mom dies. After, everything changes. Her mom taught her that she has powers but she has to...
481K 13.3K 19
Juliette Sophia White, the popular daughter of the pack Alpha. She had everything. One day, her parents are brutally murdered and pack members blame...