A Digimon Scientific Railgun

Heroman23 tarafından

Digimon has been around longer than mankind has. Digimon live in a alter world call the Digital World. Someti... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Welcome to Academy City
The Warrior Battle
The Truth About Digimon
Wake up Mikoto!
The Accelerator Battle Part 1
The Accelerator Battle Part 2
Time for recovery
Kuwagamon Rampage
The Shocking Discovery
Welcome To The Digital World!
An Unfamiliar and Familiar Face
Haunted Digital House
Machinedramon Strike!
Saving Digimon City Part 1
Saving Digimon City Part 2
Saving Digimon City Part 3
The Long Waited Answers

Here there be Digimon

488 5 39
Heroman23 tarafından

Last Time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun.................

While still walking, Sam was just smiling that he was happy to save someone. Then suddenly, Sam then began to feel a weird presence nearby. Since Sam is just a level 0, how could he sense something or someone.

He followed this weird presence until it came at an old warehouse. Once inside, he find a weird watch just laying on top of a rock. It look like a wrist band but it had a small rectangle screen attack to it.

When Sam put it on his right hand, it began to glow. IT then shot a huge orange beam of light into the sky. It was so big, that everyone in the town saw it.

---------------------------------

A girl who is at a park with a pink shirt, while eating a sprinkle ice cream, saw the huge orange light.

--------------------------------------

A boy with a red shirt that was on top of a building reading math, English, science and other types of books, saw the orange beam of light.

---------------------------------------

When the light died down, a yellow egg soon appeared on the rock. Sam slowly picked up the egg. Sam then took the egg back to his apartment and left it right next to him to his bed on the counter.

While Sam went to sleep, the egg moved a little and a tiny crack emerge on the egg.

------------------

Meanwhile in the Digital world.........

A lion humanoid was sitting on top of a mountain with his eyes close. When he felt something that has happened in the human world, he smirked and open his eyes. The lion Digimon was Leomon.

"He has finally choice his partner. I need to test him soon." said the lion digimon as he jumped off the mountain and ran to who knows where.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning................

IN Sam room, he was still asleep and was resting peacefully. That is until his alarm clock went off. Sam let out a loud yawn as he was still a little bit sleepy from waking up.

"Ugh. Alright. I am up." said Sam as he got out of bed and turn the alarm off. He was about to get himself some breakfast when he notice something wrong. The egg he found yesterday is gone!

"AHHH! Where is that egg?" panicked Sam as he started to look everywhere for the egg. He looked underneath his bed, in his clothes drawer and everywhere on the floor. HE then head his refrigerator opening.

'Is someone here? Maybe they are responsible for the egg disappearance.' he thought. Sam then slowly walked to the kitchen area. When  he was about to bounce on the intruder, he saw the weirdest thing ever. 

He saw a orange 3 foot dinosaur with three finger claws and three claw toes. Also the creature was munching on a apple and cheese sandwich. 

When he notice Sam, he finished munching on the food. "Hi." said the creature.

"Wow. Who are you? Did you come from the egg I found." asked Sam

"Yes I hatched from the egg while you where still sleeping. My name is Agumon." Said Agumon.

"My name is Sam. So what are you exactly?" asked Sam.

"A Digimon."

Sam made a sweat drop on his face. "A what?"

"Its short for Digital Monsters. I can assure you, I am not a mean monster or anything." Said Agumon.

"Okay. So do you remember anything before hatching? Like where did you come from?" asked Sam.

"No. All I remember is that I am a Digimon, and I came from the Digital World. That is just everything else I can remember." said Agumon.

"Its alright. Who knows? You might remember someday." said Sam. Sam then got himself a bagel and a chocolate muffin. 

He then went to turn on his small TV and turn the channel to the news station. 

"Reports today about this strange orange light is still undetermined. But scientist says they will continue to find an answer. Now on to our major story........" said the news reporter as they gone on and on about how the weather is and what is happening in the real world.

"What is this thing Sam?" asked Agumon as he was curious about the TV.

"Its called a TV. Its a device that can help people watch shows and find out what the weather is going to be. It seems like nothing is going to be surprising today." Sam said as he finished his muffin.

".........In our later news, a witness has reported a weird creature that was destroying everything in its path." said The News reporter.

That got Agumon and Sam attention. Sam turn the volume up louder so he can hear better.

"At first I was imaging it but then as it notice me, I realize it was real and that it was going to eat me. I got away in time and was able to get a picture of it." Said the Witness as he hold up a picture.

The picture showed a creature of a huge armor rhino with golden armor.

"If you see this weird creature, please report it." Said the News reporter.

Sam then turn the TV off. He then quickly went into his room and got a new fresh clothes like from yesterday but the clothes are clean.

"Where are you going?" asked Agumon. "Going to find that creature. Normally I would leave this to the professionals but I want to stop this before it hurts people." Said Sam as he got a blue backpack.

Sam then picked up Agumon and put him into the backpack and put the backpack on his back and started to walk out of his room.

While he was runing out of his room, he didn't notice that someone was watching him.

-----------------------

"Do you have any idea where to look?" asked Agumon, as he was out of the backpack and was hiding with Sam behind a broken wall, that is part of an huge old industry warehouse.

"Yeah. When they showed that picture on the TV, I looked very carefully in the background and saw part of an old machinery. That means that this creature attacked an old industry warehouse." Said Sam.

"So?" asked Agumon

"So that means if this creature is going to cause trouble, it's probably going have to attack another old industry warehouse. Like this one." Said Sam.

"Okay. I think I get it." Said Agumon

"What do you two think you are doing?" asked a female voice from behind them. Agumon and Sam started to sweat nervously and slowly turn around to see Mikoto Misaka.

"Um......we are......just looking for the creature that might attack here." said Sam as Agumon was hiding behind him.

"How do I not know you were behind it?" Asked Mikoto as lighting sparks came out of her hair.

"I swear we are not responsible." Said Sam. He wanted to shout at her but this Mikoto Misaka. One wrong move and you will be electrocuted a lot.

Then suddenly the solid wall near them was  broken apart by some strong force. It created a huge dust storm.

When the dust settled, it reveal the creature from the picture,  Rhinomon!

Rhinomon then started to charge at the heroes. Lucky then were able to doge right before they were hit. Mikoto try to use her lighting on the creature but thanks to the armor, it only felt like a tickle.

Rhinomon then stomped on the ground, causing Mikoto to fall to the ground.

Agumon then step in front of Mikoto to protect her. "PEPPER BREATH!" said Agumon as he launch a fire ball at Rhinomon.

Rhinomon took the attack head on but it didn't even hurt him. Rhinomon then headbutted Agumon into a old support beam and when Agumon fell the ground, the support beam fell on top of him.

"Agumon!" Shouted Sam as he ran over to him and began to try to lift the support beam up.

"Sam, you have got to get out of here."

"No way. I am not going to leave my new best friend behind." Said Sam. It was then that the wristband on his wrist began to glow.

Agumon then began to glow as well. A huge ball of light covered Agumon as something amazing was about to happen.

Agumon Digivole To...............

.........GREYMON!!!!

When the light died down, Agumon was replaced by a huge version of him with blue strips, black armor and with three horns on his head.

Greymon broke free from his little situation and charged with full force at Rhinomon. Rhinomon was shocked that a weak digimon change form into a champion.

"Nova Blast!" Shouted Greymon as he launched a huge fireball at Rhinomon. The attack was so powerful that it made Rhinomon being reduced to binary codes. The codes then warped to somewhere else.

After that attack, Greymon returned back into Agumon and fell unconscious. It seems the same thing to Sam.

Mikoto saw the whole thing and she was wondering, what is she going to do with them?

-------------------

To Be continued...............

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 77 16
Agumon was in the digital world protecting an area where all the Koromons were living. Until one day the Koromons found a female Agumon from a distan...
439 2 18
After many years of peace in the Digital world, Dark Gennai returns from the debths of the Digital world and now wishes to Destroy both The Digital w...
210 8 7
The Digital World is experiencing a period of strife. During this time, it has suddenly found itself closely connected to the vibrant lands of Equest...
1.5K 15 21
Seven years have passed now since the Digital World has been saved by the Digi Lords and also the royal knights living in peace and harmony,but thing...