Are You Happy?

By yallnotserious

"Im falling, so fucking hard; your scent sends my heart throbbing." "Well then don't fall. Catch yourself." C... More

1: Welcome to the Worst Life Ever
2: Sunshine and Getting Ready
3: Breakups and Blue Eyes
4: First day
5: Teases Witches and Turn up!!
6: "I'm in control"
7: Where The Hate Start
8: Blushing and Bossy Boys
10: Confessions and Jealousy
11: The Rumors Start
12: Bish What?
13: Meeting the Family yay! *Note the sarcasm*
14: Achoo! Is it Feelings Season Already?
15: Love Triangles
16: Bad Endings
17: New Sleeping Arrangements (Part 1)

9: Heat and Stuttering

4.2K 151 54
By yallnotserious

*Draya

The car was silent as Brian drove. I looked out the window, watching the middle class neighborhood I lived in, now disappearing as we passed bigger and better built houses. I stole a look at Brian. It seemed like Michael Angelo himself had spent years carving his face. He was absolutely beautiful. His sexy-ass blonde hair--and ohh, not forgetting those blue eyes.

"You know if you wanted a picture you could just ask." A playful smirk appeared on his lips and he took a few seconds to look at me.

"Boy please, a garbage truck is more sexier than you." I snapped. I rolled my eyes and turned up the volume on the radio.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this mine it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheek, and it all makes sense to me.
I know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes.
When you smile you've never loved, your stomach or thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine,
But I'll love them endlessly!

I closed my eyes, drowning into Liam's words. I hummed the song under my breath. When I returned back to reality, Brian was singing along to Harry Styles solo. His fingers drummed on the steering wheel and his low raspy voice filled the car. As he sang each lyric with care, I stared at him--mouth open in shock.

"OMG Brian! I never knew you could sing, or that you listened to One Direction?" I questioned Brian and turned down the radio.

His cheeks turned rosy red and he chuckled slightly.

"Yea I listen to them. They actually have some pretty good songs. Plus Zayn's hair is to amazing not to copy." he said, saying the last few words in a girly voice.

I lightly slapped him on his arm and stared back at him.

"No joke Brian, your voice is beautiful. It's nice and kinda sweet to know now that all boys are ignorant and think that boy bands are gay. Plus it's not like I'm ever going to black mail you in the future and tell everyone at school that you listen to One Direction."

"Na ma, you better stop there. I will handcuff you to a bed..."

My face grew firetruck red and I turned my head towards the window so Brian wouldn't notice.

"Hmmm Dray, I wasn't thinking like that. But you know what they say: the quitest ones are always the freakiest ones," Brian said jokingly.

After I punched him in the arm and he was finish pretending that my hit actually hurt him, we pulled up to a huge house. Ear deafening Talk Dirty to Me by Jason Durelo pounding in my ear, came from the house. There were cars everywhere and it was suprising that no neighbors had already called the police about the about the loud music.

"We're here." Brian took the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car. He walked over to my side and opened my door.

I tried to quickly touch up my lipgloss that was still shiny.

"Relax babes, you look beautiful ."

It seemed like there a thousand bombs going off in my stomach. The way the word babe rolled off his tounge was too much. But he proably called other girls babes too. It was just a pet name, I tried to convince myself.

When I stepped out of the car, I self-consciously pulled down my mini skirt. Brian stared at me with a blank expression. We crossed the street and walked to the house.

There were people everywhere. In one corner, there were two people eating each others faces and there were others who were drinking or just taking. I heard a few whistles and I stared at the ground. I felt something strong and soft grab my hand. I looked down and saw Brian's hand.

Okay Draya, don't have a ashma attack. Hes just holding your hand for choclate chip cookies sake! I wondered if he noticed how sweaty and clammy my hands were becoming. Brian dragged me towards the door as more people stared at us--especially boys.

"Brian, you're kind of hurting my hand," I pleaded.

He softened his grip but held me closer.

"Sorry Draya. I feel as if that stupid ass boy in the corner continues to eye rape you, I am going to punch him in his throat." Brian looked at a boy and it seemed like a couple of his friends were pointing at me--mainly my butt.

I bowed my head--but wait! Was Brian jealous? Did he care that other boys found me attractive? I had to dig a little bit deeper, I jotted down in my head. When we reached inside, I was already sweating. It seemed like the entire school had come to party. There were sweaty bodies everywhere and red plastic cups. I felt even more people stare and I heard whispers. If Brian noticed, he ignored them because we kept walking. We entered a big kitchen/bar.

"Do you want something to drink?" Brian asked me.

"Um not yet."

"Ok well I'm going to find my friends and come back here. Don't Move!"he said and left.

First of all, who was he talking to. I know he did not expect me to sit here and wait for him while everyones having fun.

I got up and headed to the bar. I ordered some gingerale and vodka. I drowned the cup immediately. My throat burned, but my stomach felt nice. There was now a warm sensation. I was ready to party.

*Brian

I left Draya so that I could find Kyle and Jake. I didn't want to leave Draya too long because too many guys were staring at her. I had hoped to have fun tonight and to get to know her. I spotted Jake by the doors leading to the backyard. He was leaning up against a girl that had way too much make up on. Her skirt was barely a skirt and her boobs seemed to perky.

"Yo Jake, what's up?" Jake looked in my direction and left the skank upset.

"Where have you have been? Me and Kyle had to start drinking without you." Jake said, slurring his words. His breath reeked of alcohol and I knew that he couldn't drive tonight.

"Well I'm going to go find Draya. Don't do anything stupid or reckless."

Jake laughed and hurried off to the dance floor to find his next victim.

*Draya's P.O.V

I was now kinda light-headed and my vision was blurry. I had already had 4 shots and my song: Half on a Baby was playing. I headed on the dance floor and started whining. I felt my hips in synced with the music. Sweaty bodies touched me....but it felt good. I wonder how it would feel to have Brian on me? OK no! He left you hear and you can have fun without him. After battling my self-concious, I let loose. Virginity by Vybz Kartel came on and shit was done.

These white people was really playing the tunes.While other girls around me seemed unsure on what to do, my booty was doing the talking. I then felt someones hand snake around my waist, and I smiled in glee thinking it was Brian. Instead it was Brandon.

Brandon smirked at me and continued to grind on me. I felt a hard bump on my butt...but it actually felt good. I swayed my hips to vivacious beat. There was sweat on my forehead but I didn't care. This was the most fun I had had in a while.

"I'm going to give you 10 seconds to back up from my girl; before I beat the shit out of you one time, and then beat the shit out of you another time," I heard a low husky voice say.

I turned around slowly, holding unto Brandon to regain my balance. I walked over to Brian, almost tripping over my own feet.

"Calm down, we were only dancing. You act like we were having sex. Plus you left me alone. What was I supposed to do, wait for you?"

Brian grabbed my hand pulling me towards him. I rolled my eyes and tried to come free of his grip, but it was too strong.

"Why don't you just leave her alone. You don't own her and you aren't her father."
Brandon said. He stepped towards Brian and now everyone was staring. This was not going to turn out good.

"Shut the fuck up asshole. You need to leave Draya alone before I leave you in pain like I did last time!"

Wait! Brian and Brandon already had history. Damn I should of saw this coming, I watch too much Degrassi.

"I wish you would do something." Brandon cockily.

Brian's fist connected with Bradon nose and Brandon did not hesitate to throw a puch at Brian, but he missed. Brian punched Brandon in the face--sending him staggering to the ground. Brian then took advantage of the situation and lunged at him. I watched his fist repeatedly smashed into Brandon's face. No one did anything except for watch.

"Brian stop," I pleaded. "Your hurting him." He ignored my pleas.

"Move out of my way--shit move!"

I saw two of Brian's friends pry him off of Brandon. Brandon's face was messed up and his nose was bleeding. Brian was heaving and his veins bulged out of his arms. He pushed off his friends hands and looked at me, with those red, firey eyes.

"Lets go!"

*Vote. Comment. Share🍫🌸🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.7K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
132K 5.2K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople
4K 28 10
โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธWARNING WARNING WARNINGโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
162K 1.9K 18
Ever wondered what it's like to be a boy? You're about to find out. Love isn't meant to be easy, everybody knows that, but is it meant to be this ha...