Mind Games

By _craiccurls

“I love you and I will love you until the day I die and if there is an afterlife I will love you even then.” More

Mind Games
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
CH 16

Chapter 11

29 0 0
By _craiccurls

The hospital finally agreed to release Niall after constant begging and a small donation from a very kind band. 

When we walk through the paparazzi again, they’re being oddly nice. Those kind of paps rarely happen but they do come around every now and then. 

“Niall, how you feeling bud?” a tall blond guy with a green tank top asks. He was actually rather built, he didn't look like a paparazzi at all. 

“Feeling good man, just a bad stomach ache was all.” Niall lies, thankfully the stabbing didn't get out to the media.  

“Brooklyn!” another guy with tattooed arms yells, “You look great today, how’s it feel being in your hometown?” 

“I surely didn't miss the humidity.” I giggle. 

Making the man laugh a bit but I knew he only wanted to get something out of me so I could smile for a picture. 

When we get back to the hotel, the lobby has a small group of fans waiting in provided chairs. 

We stop to take pictures real quick, something I don't mind at all. 

A girl with long blonde hair comes up to me, “You know that video of you dissing that Sharleen girl is all over twitter right?” she smiles. 

“You’re serious?” shit this could be really bad, management isn't going to be happy about this.

“Yup, I have an update account and everyone’s on your side. It’s the funniest thing in the world. That Sharleen chick is so rude to everyone, she deserves it.” 

I can't help but laugh at the girls words and they bring instant relief. 

“What’s your name?” I ask the girl sweetly. 

“Katie.” she smiles, I could see her excitement radiating it was adorable. 

“Well Katie, take a picture with me, I want to put you on my twitter.” I take out my phone and turn on the front camera. I ask her for her twitter name and tweet the picture with her.

“My phones blowing up, thank you so much !” she hugs me, her smile huge on her face exposing two very deep dimples. 

When we get back to the suit, El and Perrie are on the couch watching TV. I was wondering where they were but I was too distracted to ask. 

“Is he alright?” Perrie springs up from the couch, running over to him. 

“Can I see the stab wound?” she asked a bit excited. 

“Perrie !” El scolds her from the couch. 

“What? I wanna see.” she blushes.

Niall lifts his shirt proudly, “Wait but there’s no…” she begins.

“I’ll explain.” I set her over to the couch again.

 I call a meeting in the living room to tell everyone whats going down tonight. 

We’re all sitting in the living room and I stand to speak.

“So tonight a friend of mine invited us to dinner at her house. It’s going to be a bit of a shock but she's going to catch you all up on what’s going with, well everything.” I explain. 

Louis raises his hand from Eleanor’s knee “Is she nice?” 

I chuckle a bit at his question, “A sweetheart.” I smile. 

“Ok good,” Niall begins. “Is she single?” 

Everyone starts laughing at his question.

“What ?” his face turns red and he puts on the most adorable pouty face. 

“I think she is but I’m not entirely sure she’s your type.” Harry explain to him. 

“I don’t have a type, I like what I like.” he stands, walking to his room, “I’m going to get ready for my lady.” 

“What lady, you don't even know her !” Liam yells from his spot on the couch. 

Everyone goes their own ways, getting ready for tonights dinner. 

Harry closes the door behind him as I throw myself onto the king sized bed and let out a big sigh, looking up at the ceiling.

Harry joins me, taking my hand in his. 

“Lots of thinking?” I hear his voice from next to me. 

“Mhm.” I respond. 

“That’s ok. Me too.” he sighs. 

“What do you think they’re going to do?” he whispers. 

We sit in in silence for a second. 

I can't answer his question, I don't even know what to do begin to think. 

“What if…” he begins to say.

“Don’t.” I squeeze his hand. 

“Sorry.” he turns over, kissing my cheek. 

“Let’s get ready.” I suggest, standing up from the bed.

I dig through my bag to find something a little less casual than what I’m wearing. I choose simple skinny jeans, heels and  a nice crop top. 

I pull my hair back in to a pony tail, tugging at my bangs a bit so they fall out. 

When I walk out of the bathroom, Harry is tying his boots and wow does he look gorgeous. 

He’s wearing a white button up, the first 4 buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up. Grey skinny jeans hugging on tight to his thin legs. 

“Don’t you look handsome.” I tease while tucking my clothes from earlier in my suitcase. 

“Nothing like you, you’re going to wear a sweater right?” his eyes fix on the tiny bit of skin showing in between my jeans and shirt. 

“We’re in Miami now, showing skin is ok here babe.” I remind him. 

He shrugs his shoulders a bit, “Fine but if anyone looks at you wrong, I’ll stick them.” 

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I’d rather not find out. I’ve never actually seen Harry angry, much less fighting but I feel like it wouldn't be pleasant; despite his puppy like appearance. 

There’s a knock at the door and Liam pops his head in, “Ready?” 

I nod taking my purse, Harry closing the door behind him. 

“You guys look so cute.” El smiles, taking Louis hand in hers. 

“Thanks.” we say in unison. 

When we’re in the elevator, none of us are talking much. 

“So we know where we’re going?” Zayn tucks his hands in his pocket. 

“Yeah, Alex and Paul have the address, tell your driver to follow us.” I respond. 

He nods and the elevator doors open. 

And there she was. 

Tan skin, long blonde hair and curves that could kill. I could tell she was drunk, her unsteady stance gave it away.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I walk towards her, enraged. 

“You wouldn't speak to me on the phone so I asked around. Found out where you were staying.” she slurs, alcohol fuming on her mouth. 

“You’re drunk. I told you to stay away from me. Leave!” I take a step towards her, Harry taking my wrist and holding me back. 

“Is this really any way to speak to your mother?” she grins disgustingly.

“You are NOT my mother. What do you want, Karen?” I snarl. 

“You must be Harry.” she takes a step towards him, holding out her hand. 

“Get away from him,” I step in front of her “Or are you going to try to fuck him too?” 

I hear a few gasps from the group. Thankfully the fans have been cleared out from earlier. 

“Brooklyn, babe you look so good, look at these curves, just like your momma.” she winks at Harry, taking a step towards me and running her hands on my stomach. 

“Don’t touch me.” I push her hands off me. 

“I miss you baby girl.” the words fumble from her mouth. 

“Paul!” I yell and he appears from behind me, taking Karen’s hand “It’s time to go.” 

“Well aren't you just a loaf of yum,” she caresses his biceps, “And that accent, you remember Ron, Brooke? God I loved his british accent.” 

Paul’s face is disgusted as he escorts her away, handing her over to the hotel security. 

“Making a big mistake, Brookey!” she threatens. 

How embarrassing. I turn to meet eyes with everyone. “I’m so sorry.” I look down at my feet. 

Louis steps towards me, wrapping his arms around me, catching me by surprise. 

“You’re alright. You’re with us now, understand? You won't see her again.” he wiped a tear that escaped my eye with his thumb. 

I loved that they acted like this with me. Never in my life have I ever felt such security as I did with all of them, not even with Will. I needed each and every one of them and I can't imagine my life without them . 

Harry takes my hand, kissing me on the cheek. “I love you.” 

“I love you too.” I kiss him back. 

I’m still completely embarrassed by that woman. I can’t believe that just happened; the fucking nerve she has to come disrupt my peace and outing with my family, my real family. 

“She’s got nothing on us, yeah? We’re here. Always. Although we won't hit on Pauly.” Perrie nudges Paul playfully, causing him to smile, a rare sight. 

We got in our separate cars, Liam coming with us. 

“You’ve been a bit quiet today man, you alright?” Harry asks him when we’re 5 minutes into our drive. 

“Everything, it’s a lot to take in. Also Sophia hasn't been answering my messages. She reads them but no reply. I’m probably just over thinking it but still.” he admits. 

“It’s okay,” I reach over Harry and pat his knee, “I’m sure she’s just caught up at work.” I reassure him. I don’t like Sophia for him, there’s no ‘spark’ when I see them together. Liam of course drools over her but she never seems to pay much attention to him. 

“We’re here.” Paul announces. 

“Come on in with us, Paul,” I tap his shoulder, “You too Alex.”

“Yes ma’am.” they didn't put up a fight. 

I’m excited for everyone to meet Cici, although I’m not sure what to expect. 

When we get to the door, it’s slightly opened. Odd…

I knock and it pushes open slightly to reveal scattered books and shattered glass everywhere. 

“Cici?” I ask frantically. 

No response. My heart beat is in my throat as we walk through the house cautiously. 

“I don’t think she’s here.” Harry whispers. 

Just as he ended his sentence, a loud boom came from the kitchen, causing me and Perrie to shriek. 

“Let me go first.” Paul pushes in front of me, all of us walking close behind. 

He pops his head into the kitchen, “Here, she’s in here !” he yells.

I run into the kitchen and Cici is sprawled on the floor with blood rushing from her head. 

“Who did this?” I kneel down next to her, slipping my hand under her head to give her support. 

Her eyes are barley open but she manages to choke out “S- sabors. Co- Conner.” 

Sudden rage fills inside me but I have to help Cici first. 

“The simple spell you taught me earlier, will that work?” 

She shakes her head ‘no’ 

“You ca-a can try a-a new…one.” she manages.

“S-ssame as the other, ch-cha-nge leaf-f t-too m…-mud.” 

Harry and Liam are already out of the room before I even asked for the items. 

“Perrie, cold water with a towel and ice” I point to the fridge. 

When I look down at Cici she’s passed out, I check for a pulse and it’s still there, faint but there. 

“El, the chocolate in my purse, bring it, hurry.” I demand. 

Niall kneels on the other side of Cici, moving a piece of her hair away. 

“Pretty, isn't she?” I smile at the way he’s looking at her. 

He nods his head, as he takes the towel from Perrie, cleaning the blood off of her forehead. 

El hands me the chocolate and I put it near Cici’s nose. 

Her eyes open slowly and that’s all I need right now. 

Her eyes meet Niall’s and a small smile forms on her face.

“Hi.” she smiles weakly at him. 

Harry and Liam return with the items, placing it in my hand. I’ll do what I did with the last spell, praying that it'll work.  

I hold all of them in my hand closing my eyes and give them a light squeeze, the mud slightly oozing from in between my fingers. 

The tips of my fingers glow and relief washes over me. I run my hand over Cici’s head, hoping that this will work. We all wait and the deep cut begins to close up and color restores to her face.

She sits up quietly, anger clear in her face. 

“We have to go, now.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 3.7K 34
I never imagined I'd be lying here, in this cold hard bed, waiting to die with so many regrets. I'm so selfish; I did this to help him, not me, and y...
Life By Emily

Fanfiction

3.2K 40 14
530K 17.9K 51
""How much do you love me?" "I love you so much that I'm willing to give all of myself to you, give my life for you, and spend the rest of my life wi...
2.1K 20 25
Harry's 'dead'. Bella is worried. Bella learns something that'll change her future forever. The happy days they had don't last. Cheating, heart break...