Changed || Jeon Jungkook

By Kookies_n_Cream284

**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing i... More

Chapter 1: Caught By Him
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: Another Criminal?
Chapter 4: Plans
Chapter: 5: Min Yoongi?
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 8: Reasons
Chapter 9: Perfect
Chapter 10: Meeting Him Again
Chapter 11: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 12: Park
Chapter 13: New Plan
Chapter 14: Slave
Chapter 15: Kidnap
Chapter 16: Party
Chapter 17: Real Friends?
Chapter 18: Trip To Where?
Chapter 19: Threaten
Chapter 20: Ditching Them
Chapter 21: Fun
Chapter 22: Hurt
Chapter 23: Afraid
Chapter 24: Playing
Chapter 25: Ships & Stories
Chapter 26: Crazy Friends
Chapter 27: The Dark Past
Chapter 28: The Date (Part 1)
Chapter 29: The Date (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Pancakes & Mansions
Chapter 31: Danger (Part 1)
Chapter 32: Danger (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Yoongi's Wedding
Chapter 34: Laundry With Jimin
Chapter 35: I'll Leave You Then
Chapter 36: A Monster
Chapter 37: You're Important
Chapter 38: When Secrets Are Out
Chapter 39: Pain.
Chapter 40: Change
Epilogue

Chapter 7: What?!

4.3K 145 100
By Kookies_n_Cream284

"I watched him die. He's dead! He's dead!" -Mom

I felt my eyes getting wet.. Jungkook even heard it loud and clear.

"T-Tom died?!" -Y/N

"No! What are you thinking
Y/N?!" -Mom

Me and Jungkook are now surprise.

"What the fuck mom?! You were crying and I thought it was because of Tom." -Y/N

"No, he's fine.." -Mom

"Then who died?" -Y/N

She sigh

"Someone in Hwarang. I don't want to spoil it for you but I already did..." -Mom

"WHAT?! NOOOOO!!!!" -Y/N

I hung up and looked at Jungkook.
"What happend?" He asks.
"I don't have time for your questions! What I need is internet so I can watch. I need to watch it now and I must know who was killed!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at me. We then started to walk.

He brought me to a house but whose?
"Where are we?" I ask with a confuse face.
"We're lost." My eyes widen.
"What?!" I turn my head at him.
"Kidding, we're at my house.." He was about to open the door but I stop him.
"Your dad. Is he home?"
"Nah, he's out somewhere. He usually comes home tomorrow."

He opened the door and we went inside.
"Wait in the living room. I'll just get my laptop.." He then goes upstairs leaving me here.. We're not even that close. Why am I here again?.. Oh yeah, I want to watch Hwarang.. I opened the lights in the living room and made myself comfortable on the sofa. I was looking around and something caught my attention. I stood up and went to that direction.

It was a picture frame. A very happy family was smiling in that picture. As I look closer, it then came into me that it was Jungkook and his family. His dad, mom, and... his brother? I think.
"What are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me. It was Jungkook. He was holding his laptop while looking at me.

"Didn't know you have a brother. Where is he?" He looks at the ground and sighs.
"He's gone.."
"And your mom?"
"Her too..."
It took me abouta few seconds to finally know what I just said to him.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't knew--"
"It's fine.."

I sat near him while he opens his laptop.
"All set. What's the name of that drama again?" He taps his finger while waiting for me to answer back.
"Hwarang.." I looked around as he typed the title.
"Is this huweyang?" Seriously?
"It's HWARANG.." He started typing again.
I stopped watching Hwarang last month with mom. I heard that the drama just ended and I really want to watch it till the end. I was in episode 12 when I stopped watching. Finally, I'm watching it again.

Jungkook was now sitting and watching with me. He doesn't look intrested at all.
"This is the most boring--" I cut him off.
"Shut up, it's starting..." After several minutes, I was still watching it..
"Oh my... Ah Ro.."
"C'mon.. it's so--" I cut him off again.
"Shhh!!"

The other scene with Hansung made Jungkook lean closer to the screen.
"That guy looks like Taehyung.." He points at Hansung.
"Who? Hansung?" He nodded. I remember him. Taehyung.. the one whining just so he could sit beside me. I look closely at the actor and was surprised as well.
"He really does..." I whispered .

After the episode 12 ended, I saw Jungkook laying on the couch, fast asleep. He sure is sleepy.. I continued watching till episode 18. I saw Hansung, who is my favourite character, die.
"NO!!" I watch him die. I cried till epidode 20.

It then made me happy that Hyungsik became king and Seojoon was loving the love of his life, who is Go Ara. After finishing it, I look at the time and it was 4 am. It was worth it though. I was so sleepy, I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep already.

-

I woke up, feeling warm. I can feel strong arms around my waist. So that's why it's so warm. Without opening my eyes, I turn around and opened them just to see Jungkook hugging me. Blushing.. I am blushing really hard. Seeing him sleep in peace was surprising. I mean look at him! He's a monster by day and a bunny by night. Well, not actually at night but everytime he's sleeping.

I couldn't resist it anymore. I am shock. This is just embarrassing. I tried getting out from his arms which made him wake up.
"A-ah..umm..." I fell on the ground but still shock. I tried looking at him. He was half awake.

"What time is it?" He ask, not even surprise from what happend earlier.
"I-I don't know..." He turns around and ignores me.
"I-I will be going n-now... thanks..." I bowed and left immediately.

(7:43 pm. Yesterday)
Min Yoongi's POV
I was taking a sip from my wine as I look at the city out my window..
"Lee Yoona, huh?" I smiled without knowing why. I sat back on my chair and couldn't stop thinking about her. She's beautiful... too beautiful

As I took another sip, my door burst open. It was my dad.
"What do you want father?" He looks angry. Here we go again.
"Why did you kill them?" He asks furiously. What's wrong with killing them?! He needs to understand that this has become my hobby..
"Who?" I ask innocently.
"Those two in the party.. why did you kill them?!" I looked at him and put my glass down on the table.

"Why? Is there a problem?"
"Yes, there Is! The police saw evidences and they're now looking for you! Why the fuck would you kill them?!" I didn't shout or care but I did listen. He wants answers then I'll give him the answers. Well, half of it.
"They're gonna betray us anytime soon. I have to kill them." He becomes quiet and left the room
"Perfect, just silence.."

I look at the glass of wine that was on the table. I started thinking of her again. How can I see her again? Then something popped into my mind. I called my assistant at once.
"Yes?" She ask.
"Please call Lee Yoona's Assistant. Tell her I want to set up a meeting."
"I will sir.." She bowed and left. It was quiet again.
"Lee Yoona..." I smiled.

Y/N's POV.
After getting back home, I decided to sleep again. Mom was sleeping too. After sleeping, I was planning to go to the hospital and check on Tom.

-12:27 pm-
Mom was watching TV while I was in the kitchen bringing snacks for later.
"Y/N dear, where were you last night?" I froze for a minute and talk back.
"At Lisa's house..." I lied.
"Hmmm okay.." I then decided to go to my room and lay on my bed.

This feels soooooo good. Laying in bed.. Of course! What else?! I heard the doorbell rang and let my mom open the door.
"Y/N, your boyfriend's here!!" Holy Cheesecakes! I have?! Wait no.. I don't..

My eyes widen. I got up and ran into the living room.
Why is he here? I looked at Jungkook. That evil smirk...
"Y/N, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." Mom winks at me and looks back at Jungkook, admiring him.
"M-mom weㅡ" Jungkook cuts me off. Who do he think he is?!

"We love each other.." He said smiling brightly. I gave him a glare, of course.
"Y/N and I planned to go out if it's okay with you.." I turn my head to mom and saw her nodding at me. I grab the snacks on the table and walk out of the apartment with him.

"What are you doing here?! And boyfriend?! Excuse me, we're not even close!" I pushed him away.
"What if I told her I'm a police and wants to look for you." Is he that stupid?
"You could've just said that you're a friend of mine."
"Well, it's fun teasing you." I rolled my eyes and started walking.

"Where are we going?" Here he goes again.
"What do you mean by 'we'?" I crossed my arms.
"I'm going with you." He simply said.
"What if I said 'no'?" I stopped and looked at him blankly.
"I'm going with you then." I ignored him and started walking.

"Where are we going?" I keep on walking and ignoring him.
"Where are we going?" Still ignoring..
"Yah! Speak up or I'll call you names!" He says.
"Like what?!" I dare you...

"A Big Fat Pig" My jaw drops. I pushed him away and continued to walk.
"Stop it!" He shook his head like a 4 year old.
"Please!!! Tell me!!!" I kept on walking.
"Where are we going?" I ignored him again

"Okay then, go!" He said while he cross his arms, standing still. Giving up? I didn't look at him. I keep on walking but then a smile appeared on my face. He blinks twice and starts to run fast. He grabs the snacks out of my hand and sticks his tongue out at me.
"Catch me if you can!!!!" That little 4 year old!
"Yah!!!!!" I run after him.

He was running fast. Seriously.. He can run a marathon!
He stops and keeps on laughing while I was catching my breath. I tried getting it back.
"Give it back!" I pout. He shakes his head immediately.
"What do you want?" I stomp my feet.

"Just answer my question." He smiles.
"What?" I knit my eyebrows in confusion.
"Where are we going?" Oh, that question.
"To the hospital.." I sigh.
"Okay then..." He was about to hand the snack back to me but then he stop.
"Another thing.." He smirks.
"What now.." I rolled my eyes.

"You can get it back, if you can reach it" He started to lift his arms with the snacks in his hand. I can't get it... I'm too small.
"That's unfair, you're tall!" I whined out loud.
"And so? I'm born like this. Don't judge me." He smiles as I keep on jumping. Finally! I had grab it out from his hand. Actually, he handed it back to me and gave up
"Lets go!!" He grabs my arm and pulls me up to the hospital.

-

At the Hospital
I was inside Tom's room, looking at him. Jungkook was playing something in his phone.
"Tom please wake up.. Noona's waiting for you..." I held his hand and kissed his forehead.
My phone then starts ringing.

"Hello?" -Y/N

"Hello Y/N, it's me Hoseok." -Hoseok

"Why did you call?" -Y/N

"I have Lee Yoona's Assistant's phone with me and it looks like Min Yoongi wants to meet up with you.." -Hoseok

-

Hello there! Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for my grammar and anything that you have seen wrong.. I have exams tomorrow.;-; Wish me luck!

What do you think? What will happend in the next chapter? Hope you'll wait for it..

If you liked this Chapter. Please:
Vote * Comment * & IDK Share?

-Kookies_n_Cream284

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.3K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
354K 15.5K 32
COMPLETED ⚠️ If somebody were to tell you that the night your parents decided to sell you for a necklace would be the night you'll meet your first lo...
1.4K 46 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
197K 5.5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...