Birth of a son

By HarliLawson6

This is the sequel to Paul's Imprint. Enjoy. More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Gregory and Seasha Jeffries
Chapter 08
Chapter 10

Prologue

2.7K 29 2
By HarliLawson6

--- Janelle's POV --

I'll catch you guys up. It's been a few months. We had a meeting with the Volturi, because Irina Cullen decided to run her mouth.

During that battle, I met Benjamin, I liked him from the day I met him. After the fight, he took me on a hunt with him, and we got together. He moved into the mansion with Renesme and I. Edward and Bella have a cottage right behind the house. Nessie was with them until her teenaged years; then she moved in with Benjamin and myself.

Jacob lives in La Push still. He comes to visit Nessie often. They have been dating since she quit growing at 18. Jacob loves her unconditionally, shows her what it's like to love. They are perfect together.

Let's get on with the story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 489 24
After the one year anniversary of her mom's death Kelsi Anne Marie Hoult, Cecilia her sister, and her father move to Mystic Falls her mother's hometo...
32.7K 755 34
So I've been looking at Fatgum x Reader fanfics and just feel like there isn't enough that "strike my fancy". I just think that our sweet man needs m...
784K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...