The Alpha Trilogy

By JazzTayla

*COMPLETED* *This is an updated version of my books; Life of an Alpha's mate did i mention he's my step broth... More

Life Before The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Author's Note
Getting To Know The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Note
The future with The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Note and a special extra...

Chapter 13

342 40 0
By JazzTayla

~2 week later~

I just don't know what to do with myself anymore, Oliver's been gone for a whole two weeks! I know it doesn't sound long but it is when you love him! Also when your mates it's a lot worse. Everyone's been trying to get me to go places but I don't want to go just in case he comes back. It's hard to sleep at night because I either stay up crying over him or I have a nightmare that he never comes back. If that happened it means I can't tell him my secret...

~Flashback~

A few days after I found out that Oliver had left I woke up feeling really sick. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up, I've been like this since the day after I found out Oliver had left. Thinking its only food poisoning I left it but when I told Ann she told me I should go to the doctors. I decided it was the best way so I rang up and luckily I had an appointment that day.

I went off on my own to the doctors when I got there I parked up and walked in. A few minutes later my name was called, I walked in and they did a blood test. She walked out and sorted out things whilst I looked round the room at the pictures of babies, aww they look so cute. I've always loved babies and wanted a big family but I wanted to be married first. A few minutes of mindless thinking the doctor walked in.

"Hi Miss Howard I have checked over what's wrong with you and it's not food poisoning-"she says.

"Oh so is it some sort of flu or something?" I ask interrupting her.

"Miss, you're not ill...you're pregnant" she says with a small smile.

"What?" I say not believing my ears.

"You are around three weeks pregnant" she says smiling.

"Oh" was all I could say.

"It will be another five weeks till I can give you a proper scan and find out how many" she says.

"Ok thanks" I say with a small smile.

~End of flashback~

I haven't told anyone my secret yet because I'm still shocked that I'm pregnant, I'm five weeks gone now.

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.1K 36
Scarlet Sage lead a normal life, of course, after the death of her mother, the Eighteen year old girl moves in with her closest relative. In London...
215 8 8
***WARNING: DEPICTIONS OF SEXUAL AND MENTAL ABUSE // PTSD, VIOLENCE, BLOOD, GORE AND DEPRESSION TRIGGER WARNING*** Living life day to day in the Luna...
10.2K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
235K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...