Living with the BadBoy.❤

By Soft_Kiss_Forever

No description, but all I can say, is that I think this book will be awesome!❤ More

Authors Note..❤
Chapter 1.❤
Chapter 2.❤

Chapter 3.❤

1.7K 44 26
By Soft_Kiss_Forever

Wayne's P.O.V |
-----------------------

I arrive at the apartment and I walk in, I see Haylee standing there in the PJs I bought for her yesterday, she's so cute. She's like a teddy bear, all I wanna do with her is cuddle. I have another surprise for her, and I hope she likes it.

I walk closer to her and she gives me the cutest smile I've ever seen in my life. "I have something for you." I tell her and she unfolds her hands.

"And what's that?" She asked and step one step closer. I hand her the box and she opens it up. "Aww.. It's a puppy! I love puppy's, how did you know?"

"Just guessed. I'm glad you like her. But she's mine too!" I teas her and she look back up to me.

"Okay, she's our baby. What will we call her?"

"I thought of Blacky?"

"Nice name. I like it."

She takes the dog out of the box and walk to the kitchen.

I've invited some friends over, and I hope Haylee doesn't have a problem with that, because she's working hard cleaning this place everyday. She's all I ever wanted and more! I only know her for five days, but it's not like she's moving out or something.

I walk to the kitchen and she cuddles with the puppy. "I whish I was that puppy for a minute." I whisper soft and she turns around.

"Did you say something?"

"No, nothing. I've invited some friends over, I hope you don't mind?"

"Why would I? It's your place."

"No, not mine, ours. Do you drink?"

"I do, but not much, why?"

"Their bringing alcohol. Tonight's going to be fun, and I have a good feeling about it." I said with a smirk on my face. Why? Because I'm making a move and I hope she doesn't back down.

"Okay. What time are they coming?"

"They'll be here in ten-minutes."

She walks closer to me and hands me the puppy. "Then I must go get dressed."

"Yes you must. I don't want my friends to see your ass.."

"Excuse me? Why would they?"

"Take a look in the mirror. Then you'll know what I'm talking about."

---

Haylee's P.O.V |
-----------------------

I walk to my room and I close my door. I walk closer to the mirror and I turn my back on it. My ass is showing half way. OMG! He's been staring at my ass this whole time! I can't believe it!

I pull on other clothes and I hear the front door and people talking and laughing. Must be his friends.

I pull the ribbon out of my hair, today I'm leaving my hair lose. I open the door and stick my head out. It's all just dudes! Where's the girls?

I have a plan, I'm inviting some of my friends over. I grab my phone and run down my contacts.

Hello Abby. We're having some sort of party, and I've been wondering if you'll come?

Yes! Yes I will. Must I bring something?

Boose, and the other girls please!

What time?

Now, if you can?

See you in half an hour. Thanks for inviting me.

Always a pleasure, see you, bye.

I hang up and walk out of my room, entering the living room. "Here she is, the one and only Haylee."

"This is your roommate?" A deep voice asked and I stare at him.

"Yeah, I'm his roommate, have a problem with it?"

"No, I don't. Sorry for asking, it's just weird to see him with a girl!"

I walk to Wayne and I stand next to him. "You've invited guys, and I've invited girls.."

"Good, because now they can leave you alone. Don't go near anyone. And if they hand you something to drink, don't take it. You'll only take something by me. Understand?"

"Why?"

"Just do as you're told Haylee. When are your friends coming?"

"They'll be here in about half an hour."

---

It's almost nine-thirty and the party is rocking! I'm drunk, Wayne's drunk, everyone's drunk. This is by far the best night I hade in my life! Just young people enjoying themselves.

Some of his friends grabbed my friends and half of them are making out. The other half is dancing, and I'm standing in the corner waiting for Wayne. He went to fetch some drinks for us.

Ten-minutes passed.

The song Days - Sit still look pretty starts to play and my friends starts to scream. This is our song! We move away the coffee table and we start to dance and sing.

"Could dress up, to get love, but guess what? I'm never gonna be that girl, who's living in a Barbie world. Could wake up, in make up, and play dumb, pretending that I need a boy, who's gonna treat me like a toy!"

We start to clap our hands and wiggle our asses and all the guys eyes are on us.

"Oh, I don't know what you've been told, but this gal right here's gonna rule the world. Yeah that's where I gonna be because I wanna be, no I don't wanna sit still, look pretty. You get off your 9 to 5, dream of picket fence and trophy wives, but no I'm never gonna be 'cause I never wanna be, no I don't wanna sit still look pretty!"

We start to whistle and my eyes catches Wayne's. He winks at me and we continue singing.

"Mr.Right could be nice for one night, but them he wanna take control, and I would rather fly solo.." My eyes catches Wayne's again and I stop singing and I walk closer to him.

"Are you going to stare at me all night or what?"

"I'm sorry, do I make you uncomfortable?"

"No.. So what's your plan?"

"What to you mean my plan?"

"Are we going to play a game, or what do you have in mind?"

"Kings? Another drinking game? Spin the bottle?"

"Spin the bottle sounds nice. Ask your friend is they're going to join us? And I'll go and ask my friends."

I walk to my friends who's still singing and dancing and I pause the music, and I hear Wayne screaming "ARE WE GOING TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE WITH THE GI......" He pauses and looks at me. "Now I sound like an idiot, thanks for pausing the music!"

"Sure.. So what do you say are we?"

The girls starts to giggle and everyone makes a sircole. We sit down and I down my drink for the bottle. "You have the bottle, so you start Haylee." Wayne's voice said and I put the bottle in the middle, I start to spin it and it lands on Frederic. "Truth or dare?" I ask him and he closes his eyes.

"Dare." He replied and I start to think of what I'm going to dare him.

He's been hanging with Calsey all night, but didn't make a move, she's the quite one of all our friends and the shy one. "Okay, I dare you to Kiss Calsey for two minutes."

Calsey widen her eyes as Frederick moves closer to her and smash his lips on hers. After twenty seconds she closes her eyes and starts to kiss him back. They pull away and Frederick takes the bottle and spins it. It lands on Wayne and he ask "Truth or dare buddy?"

"I'm going with truth."

"Have you've seen Haylee naked in this past few days you're living with her, and did you make a move on her.?"

I look at Wayne and he's eyes are on the bottle. "I did see her naked, but saw nothing, and no, I didn't make a move." He takes the bottle and spins it. It lands on me. "Truth or dare baby?"

"Uhm, dare?"

"I dare you to lick Jasmin's lips."

"What no! I'm not a lesbian!"

"It's a dare!"

I turn to face her and she pulls out her lips, she's fucking wasted! I take my tongue and lick her lips, but all I can fast I vodka. I pull away and take the bottle. "I'm getting you back for that one Wayne!" I spin the bottle and it lands on Benny, looks like he's the naughty boy and I have the perfect dare for him! "Truth or dare?"

"Dare.."

"I dare you to lick Wayne's leg, up to his neck."

"Okay!"

Wayne stares at me and I can't help myself but to laugh! Everyone laughs with me, except Wayne, he doesn't think it's funny. Benny takes the bottle and spins it and it lands on Wayne again. Great! "Truth or dare Wayne?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to crawl to Haylee and make out with her, and as you make out grab her breast."

"I'm not going to do that. Not in front of people staring at me. Forget that one."

---

Everyone's enjoying themselves and I'm drinking my last drink for the rest of my life, I'm so wasted I can throw up! My eyes are on Wayne the whole time. He's just wearing his jeans, with no shirt. And those tattoos is to die for! I'd like to have a tattoo one day, and a belly ring, oh and I nose piercing!

I see Wayne walking closer to me and he pauses in front of me. "Are you alright?" He ask me.

"I'm fine, why?"

"You look wasted. Are you sure you're fine?"

"I am wanted, so are you, and no I don't feel good. I'm going to bed, tell your friend I say it was nice meeting them."

"Please, stay, they're going to leave any minute!"

One hour passed.

I'm in the kitchen drinking some juice, everyone left, and Wayne passed out on his bed. Tonight was fun, I enjoyed it.

I walk down the hall and it's dark, I can't see anything in front of me. I take a step closer to the wall, the wall will lead me to my room. I feel a door and I open it almost falling in the room, I'm so wasted I can't walk straight.

I feel the bed and I fall down on it, but something hard hits my chest. What the fuck. I grab my phone and I turn on the flash. I see Wayne's face and his green eyes stand out, so fucking beautiful! "I'm sorry, I thought it's my room."

He didn't say anything and he pulled me closer. The next thing I know, he's on top of me and his lips meet mine, kissing me that I can't breath! I pull away and try to get away but he didn't let me go. "This is your room, and stop fighting me."

"I'm not fighting you, please get off of me, or I'm going to throw up all over you.." But he didn't move. "Wayne, I mean it, I need to go to the bathroom right now." He climbs off of me and he picks me up. "What are you doing?"

"Taking you to the bathroom." He walks out of the door and turns on the bathroom light and he puts me down. I fall down on my ass and I crawl to the toilet and I start to vomit, I feel his hands in my hair and holding it back.

---

A/N

Is this worth a comment & Vote?
Let me know what you think!

Tuesday - 7 March 2017.
23:55
1904 words.. Longest chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...