Sinner~ A Desperate Race For...

By onedirectionslayin

Highest Ranking: #16 in Horror. #3 in Sumedh This is a sequel to my bet... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Cast
Ch.13
Ch.14
A/N
Ch.15
Greetings, Readers!
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
A sincere letter to the original author.
Ch.19
notification

Ch.9~DevDhir

300 42 34
By onedirectionslayin

Devaki woke up from her slumber. Her head was aching. She squinted her eyes to see what time of the day was it. As she was about to grab the clock kept on her bedside table her hand brushed against the glass of water. It fell with a loud crashing sound and broke into pieces. She flinched. Randhir came running up the stairs.

"Devaki???Kya hua???" He asked worriedly. He came and sat beside her. Devaki laughed.

"Arrey, kuch nahi hua yaar....chill...I'm fine..." she said. Randhir lightly caressed her cheeks. She closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Aaj hum dono dinner date par jaayenge..." He whispered. "Sirf tum aur mein..."

"Aur humara baby!" Devaki completed with red cheeks. Randhir grinned.

"Now that's my girl." Randhir said proudly ruffling Devaki 's hair.
Devaki scrunched up her nose and sneezed.

"Aaa chee!" She sneezed. Randhir laughed.

"Tum kitni cute ho yaar..." he said smiling.

"Why? Aaj pati dev itni taareef kar rahe hain meri? Aur dinner date par bhi le jaa rahe hai? What's so special???" She asked with an amused look.

"Aaj mein bahut khush hun..." Randhir said smiling widely.

"Kyun?" Devaki asked.

"Kyunki aaj mujhe yeh khushkhabari mili hai ki mera  life ka designation ab promote ho raha hai...abhi tak sirf ek Patidev tha aur ab Papa banne jaa raha hun..." Randhir said looking into Devaki's eyes. She blushed. He leaned in towards Devaki. She could feel his warm breath fanning her face. Her heart began to beat faster. Their faces were now inches apart. He cupped her face with his hands and was just about to seal their lips together when Devaki giggled and pushed him away.

"Hatto, mujhe tayyar hona hai.." She laughed and ran inside the washroom. Randhir was shocked.

"Tumhe toh dekh lunga mein! Bhaag kar kaha jaogi? Date par toh mere saath hi aana hai, baby!" He yelled.

"Haan, haan dekha jayega!" Devaki shouted back from the bathroom.

                     ***********

Randhir was lying upside down on a sofa downstairs and  playing some weird Minion game on his phone.

"Ba-Ba-Ba...Ba-Banana!" He sang as he nearly murdered his phone's screen. Devaki elegantly walked down the stairs.  Randhir saw her coming down and his mouth hung open. He threw his phone aside and checked her out from head to toe in awe.

A really hot, mid-thigh, sexy red dress that perfectly displayed her curves. Red pumps and matte lipstick added to her sexiness. She stood at the base of the stairs like a diva. Randhir, who was casually dressed in a pair of faded jeans, white v-neck and a black leather jacket stood there admiring his wife.

"Woah baby..." He trailed off with widened eyes. Devaki gave him a million dollar smile.

"Kaisi lag rahi hun?" She asked twirling around to give him a better view.

"Maal...-I mean bahut sundar lag rahi ho!" He tried to cover up his slip of tongue. Devaki laughed. She walked upto him.

"Challo, ab! Kaunse mahurat ka intezaar ho raha hai??" She asked.

"Haan, haan chalo..." He said grabbing his car keys. He was still mesmerized by her beauty.

They went and sat inside Randhir's military green Bently. They hooked on their seat belts and Randhir started driving somewhere.

"Hum kaha jaa rahe hai?" Devaki asked. Randhir made eye contact with her in the mirror.

"Surprise baby." He said grinning. Devaki shook her head with a smile.

They drove for about an hour before Randhir finally slammed onto his brakes. The car stopped with a jerk. Devaki looked at Randhir quizingly.

"Yaha aana tha hume?" She asked him. It was a deserted road with dense vegetation on both the sides. There was no light anywhere. Currently, the only source of light they had was their car's headlight.

"Haan, yahi aana tha hume..." Randhir said getting out of the car. Devaki followed him out.

Devaki stared at the beauty of dense forest around her.

"Oh my god, kitna sundar hai!" She awed at her surroundings. The dense and mysterious forests seemed to allure her. Randhir came and hugged her from behind.

"Yes...bahut sundar hai...meri biwi...Aur hot bhi..." He said placing his chin on Devaki's shoulder. She blushed and looked down on the ground. Suddenly, she felt a piece of red cloth being tied across her eyes.

He gently guided her into the forest.
She started stumbling because of her heels.

"Randhir! Kahan le jaa rahe ho mujhe? Mein gir jaungi!" Devaki exclaimed.

"Aisa kya?" Randhir frowned. Suddenly, he bent down and put his arms under Devaki 's legs and lifted her up in his arms bridal style. Devaki squealed making Randhir laugh.

He walked with her in his arms for some time before finally placing her back on her feet. He made her stand in a particular position and in a particular direction.

Slowly, he peeled off the blindfold from her eyes. She gasped as her eyes adjusted to the scene infront of her.

"Wowwwwww...." She admired with an open mouth. Randhir smiled.

"Acha laga?" He asked folding his arms across his chest.

They were on a beach. The sea waves could be heard breaking at the shore. There was a small shed kind of thing in the middle of the shore next to the sea. A table for two, was arranged with a pair of roses kept in the middle. The lighting was perfect. Yellow lights just enhanced the beauty of the side. The sweet smell of the sea made Devaki curl up her toes in excitement.

Randhir grabbed Devaki's hand and escorted her to the table. Like a true gentleman, he pulled back a chair for Devaki. She kissed him on the cheek and sat down on the chair. Food was already served.

"Tumne yeh sab plan kiya?" Devaki asked Randhir. He winked at her.

"Anything for my lady!" He put his hand in his chest to pay respect. Devaki grinned.

"Thankyou Randhir...aaj bahut special feel karwa rahe ho mujhe tum..." Devaki said.

"Toh tum ho hi special...." He whispered taking Devaki's hands into his.

"Tum apne neta hone ki wajah se nere saath itna time kahan spend karte ho?" She told him.

They stared into each other's eyes for quite some time. Finally,  they both withdrew back and began eating dinner. The moon was shining gay and the moonlight seemed to be sleeping on top of the sea water. A slight cool breeze blew which made both Randhir and Devaki very pleased.

"Tum woh hut dekh rahi ho?" Randhir said point behind Devaki. She turned back and saw a small hut with a tiny light at a certain distance.

"Haan?" Devaki replied.

"Aaj raat hum udhar guzarenge..." Randhir informed. Heat rushed up in Devaki's cheeks. Devaki started getting wild imaginations in her head of all the things that might happen during the night when she is alone with Randhir in the hut.

'Shhh...you're pregnant. ' She thought to herself.

Suddenly, Randhir's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and his mouth slighly opened in surprise. It was his PA.

"Hello...?" He asked Digvijay.

"Hello, Sir? Mujhe maaf karna iss samay meine aapko call kiya par kuch zaruri baat karni thi aapse..." Digvijay apologised. Devaki looked at Randhir and asked him quietly as to what had happened. He signalled her to stay calm.

"Arrey...its okay....batao kya hua hai?" Randhir asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sir...woh aapki wife ne Opposition ke members ke khilaaf FIR darj karwane se mana kiya na, toh kuch logon ko acha nahi laga...aur aapke ghar ke bahar riots aur protests kar rahe hai...abhi ke liye yehi sahi hoga ki aap undercover chale jayiye..." His P.A. suggested.

"Arrey? Abhi kaise? Mein apni wife ke saath bahar dinner par aaya hun.." Randhir tensed. Devaki rose her eyebrows and leaned back on the chair with her arms folded across her chest.

"Sir...abhi puri raat hai aapke paas...aap subah jaldi undercover chale jana...5 baje ke kareeb..." His P.A. suggested again. Randhir bit his lower lip.

"Par mere wife safely ghar kaise jaayegi?" He asked with concern.

"Sir, woh aap chinta mat kijiye mein khud personally unhe sahi salamat ghar pahucha dunga." His P.A. replied.   Randhir seemed to consider this.

After a while, he answered,"Thik hai...tayyariyan kar lo.." Randhir said.

"Kya hua?" Devaki asked. Randhir looked up at her with guilt on his face.

"Devaki..." He told her everything. She became sad.

"Yeh sab meri wajah se ho raha hai..." Devaki looked down. Randhir got up from his seat and went to her.

"Aisa nahi hai baby...dekho abhi hunare paas puri raat hai....let's not waste it..." He pecked her on the lips gently. They pulled apart.

"Thik hai...filhal enjoy karte hai..."

Devakibb , finally I wrote this!.

And guys...another reminder please do vote for my books for the Wattpad Literary Award 2k17❤

Victor=> Best General Fiction.

Sinner: A desperate race for revenge =>Best Mysterious/Thriller Story.

The Literary Awards is added to my Reading List. Kindly go and open it. Search for the required category and inline comment the book name followed  by tagging my account.

And ofcourse, do shower your endless love by sharing, commenting and voting❤

Happy Reading!

Loads of Love,

Basanti❤😹🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 719 25
This story is ILLOGICAL. Contains explicit scenes and vulgar words. READ WITH CAUTION.
82.2K 2.8K 14
It's all short fictions on the story of immj2. Hope you would enjoy reading it.
122K 5.6K 32
Rank #33 in pranushka.. Can Love emerged from revenge sustain? Lets walk throught the pasts of Mehbeer. And see what fate has stored for Meher and A...
10.5K 477 43
It was their fate to be together. But, she was scared to be with him. She was scared to fall in love once again. She was scared to get hurt once agai...