Always With You ✔️✔️

By _ridz_

#165 in Romance- 03-03-2017 #191 in Romance- 02-03-2017 #354 in Romance- 24-02-2017 #379 in Romance- 23-02-20... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Teaser 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Last Part
Epilogue

Chapter 15

4.3K 121 19
By _ridz_

Episode 15

Mr.khurana: congratulations mr. Vivan singhania... It wud b pleasure working with u

Vivan: sir its an honour for us to hav u in the project.. 

Mr. Khurana : oh comeon.. U deserve it... U have done it by ur hardwork (looking at raglak angrily) and not by cheating..

The formalities were done and NikhDita, VivShre and dida shared a group hug celebrating their victory

Suddenly something struck ragini

Ragini: if sanskar is vivan that means (looking at swara) 

Dida: swara is shreshtha.. Who replaced u in khurana's next (completed her incomplete sentence smirking) 

Ragini: what! 

Shreshtha: yes my darling baby sister... (smirks)

Yash: shreshtha.. The project formalities are done.. So go and get ready fr ur performance 

Shreshtha smiled and nodded leaving to get ready

The lights went off and the spot light focussed on an angel who just descended from heaven wearing a beautiful silk peach floral gown with open straight hairs.. Yes she was our singing diva.. Our shreshtha... Vivan gave her a flying kiss and mouthed all the best.. She gestured thank u... Taking a deep breath she started singing

********

Haan aa o…

Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon (x2)

Saari hadein maine meri, ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

Aa o… aa…

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya
Bin maange itna diya
Warna hai milta kahaan
Hum kaafiron ko Khuda (x2)

Hasratein ab meri tumse hai jaa mili
Tum duaa ab meri aakhiri ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

O…
aa… o…

********

The song finished and the audience bursted into loud applause... Media literally jumped on her taking her interview and asking about her experience... Vivaan was watching all this from a distance having tears of happiness in his eyes... His wife was making him proud today.. She established her own identity.. Now she wont b called as the wife of a businessman but a singing sensation of the country... Above all his swara finally achieved her dreams... Something she longed from childhood... He was constantly smiling but was soon attacked by the media as well fr the interview...

The newly found successful couple of the country was clicked several times and their love and hardwork became a burning topic all over the country.... VivShre were so happy.. They pecked each others cheek expressing their happiness and the media captured this lovely moment...

Ragini: swara.. How can u do this to me.. I m ur sister... 

Swara(angrily) : sister my foot.. Did u think once before pushing me in the river? Or wen u threw me out of house? Or wen u were defaming me? Or above all wen u tried killing my husband? No na.. Then dont expect the same with me... I just hate myself for loving u once...

Vivan: just get lost from here and look out wat u cud do to survive... Just thank god that we didnt make u both arrested.. But now.. Dare not show ur face to us in future...

Raglak left from their

Next day the newspapers and social media were flooded with VivShre pics and praises...

Next 2 months were the most hectic months of SwaSan's life... Swara had to go along with the team to promote the songs of the movie whereas sanskar had to shift all the karma work from mumbai to kolkata... It was somewhat a relief to him that ram and uttara were handling kolkata karma set up.. Maheshwari indutries was closed but sanskar being sanskar didnt let their employees life ruined... He didnt hired new people fr kolkata branch but gave all the maheshwari employees job in his company on the same post they were previously in.... RamTa were proud of him... And sujata being sujata never left an opportunity to show off her DIL fandom that she was a singing sensation now 😂😂😂😂 everything was falling back into place slowly... Dida already left for kolkata and swasan had to leave after 3 days... Right now swara was sitting in her flat sadly waiting for sanskar

Swara: where is he... Its been months we talked properly and from last one week he is not even taking my calls... He is busy in shifting.. And i was roaming all over india to promote the film but whoa... Finally i m free today... I m sooooo happy.. We r going back to kolkata in 3 days.. Even NikhDita are also joining us and will live with us only.. Oh god.. I m so excited to meet my family... But ye mere patidev kahan hain?(where is my darling hubby?)   Isn't he missing me or wat.. Huh.. Let him come home today... Firstly he doesn't takes my call and den texts me saying he will b home soon nd now he is late.. Arghhhh.. Sanskaaar.. Where r u my baby..

Just then the door bell rang.. Swara excitedly opened the door but to her disappointment it was not sanskar but a delivery boy who gave her a packet.. Swara took it confusedly and opened it.... It was a white silk strapless frock with red floral patterns on it... There was a letter inside.. Swara read it and immediately a smile appeared on her face..

Dear Darling, 
              I know last few days hav been really pathetic for us.. So to compensate it be ready by 8 in this i want to make the last days at mumbai the most memorable days for us....

Love
Sanskar 😘

Swara without wasting a minute got herself into the beautiful dress...open straight hairs with slight curls at the end,adorned her ears with red danglers and lips with her strawberry lip gloss, eyes were looking beautiful with the touch of black maskara and eyeliner and cheeks with slight red blush... Not forgetting her vermillion, mangalsutra and ss pendant...  Calling her an angel was totally an understatement... She finished her touch up just then she heard the horn of the car.. She picked up her white clutch and moved out...

There he was leaning on the car door waiting fr his princess looking smoking hot in red shirt and white suit... Swara was just lost in his charm while he was no less... Just mesmerised seeing apparently the most beautiful girl in the world infront of him... They slowly moved towards each other.. On coming close he held her by her waist and took her in a much needed bone crushing hug.. She responded equally... It was quite common in their relationship, from starting they faced such temporary separations and every time wen they unite,it felt like they fell in love all over again...

Sanskar placed a wet kiss on her neck and whispered

Sanskar(whispers) : i missed u so much.. After that incident i just cant afford to b away with u fr a single second.. 
Swara: i missed u too (still in hug)

Sanskar breaking the hug, pecked her cheeks and said my biwi is really looking beautiful (playfully)

Swara: and my patidev is looking hot as always (winks and both laugh)

Sanskar: come lets leave then..

Swara: where r we going?

Sanskar: surprise surprise but i m damn sure u will love it...

He opened the car door for her like a true gentleman and den they started moving... After moving about half an hour sanskar stopped the car and blindfolded swara with a black cloth

Swara: sanskar wat is dis
Sanskar: shh.. Do u trust me
Swara(smiles) : more than myself
sanskar: so just wait...

They started moving again... After 10 minutes the car again came to a halt... Sanskar moved out of the car, opening the car door of swara's side he lifted her in bridal style while she blushed crimson red hiding her face in his neck...

She heard him greeting someone and asking whether they r all set or not.. Getting a positive response he further carried her and made her stand somewhere leaving her alone while she was blind folded.. She cud feel some noises and the cold wind was really refreshing... She cud also smell some roses...

Swara(scared): sans.. Sanskar.. Where r u?

Just then she cud feel his hot breath on her neck and arms around her belly... His one hand reached upto the blindfold and undid it and then whispered huskily breaking the hug and standing in a corner to gauge her expressions...

Sanskar: open ur eyes jaan..

Swara slowly opened her eyes and stood awstruck... The sight infront of her made her jaw dropped to the floor... They were standing on a luxurious cruise in the middle of water... And the cruise was just beautifully decorated for their date...

Lights were decorated on its railing.. Aromatic Candles were also burning in heart shape with YOU ARE MY LIFE written in between.. Cool breeze was flowing adding to the romantic ambience in the atmosphere... A table for two was set in the corner... Descending down the stairs there were rooms no less than a five star set up...

Swara was examining each and everything with an open mouth while sanskar was just seeing her expressions and smiling... Her eyes turned towards him and met his..she can clearly see nothing but immense love for her in them....

Sanskar: do u like it? 
Swara: like! I loved it sanskar.. Oh god this so just lovely... Wen did u do all this?

Sanskar: from three days i was doing all this.. That was the reason i didnt take ur calls...

Swara was overwhelmed listening to him..how can someone love somebody so much.... He always amazed her with his actions... She hugged him immediately very tightly remembering everything from beginning

From starting he was there by her side like a true soulmate... In those fake marriage days he was the only support fr her in mm... He was there before her wenever raglak tried hurting her.... He selflessly did everything to unite her parents... Then his confession.. Whoa the most unique one till date... A drunk confession (swara smiled remembering it) but the feelings at that time were not mutual... She hurted him badly but all he did was love her with all his heart and never expected the feelings to get reciprocated.. But since their jodi was fixed by god, she too realised that sanskar was the one fr her.... Their marriage and the ups and downs they faced in their life but they overcome it together... He loved her so much and so did she... She had gone lifeless on listening about his death but since they were two body one soul she had dat faint hope in her that he is alive and look she was right.... Now finally they hav accomplished wat they wanted and are now standing in each others embrace.. The safest place swara finds... His embrace...

Breaking the hug swara pecked his lips lightly

Swara: (pecks) thank (peck) u(peck) sanskar (peck) for (peck) making (peck)  me (peck) feel (peck) so (peck) special (peck) i (peck) love (peck) u (peck)

Sanskar just stood dumbstruck at his mrs. This much bold gesture.... She was trailing small soft kisses along his jawline.. He was enjoying her touch but he wanted more... He grabbed her through her waist and smashed his lips to hers sucking her lower lip passionately while she tasted his upper lip.. Her hands reached his hairs pushing him more on herself.. Their tongues fought for dominance.. Finally they broke away the kisses with their breathing laboured.. They smilingly touched their foreheads...

Sanskar lead her way for the dinner where all her favourite dishes were layed... They fed each other happily and then

Sanskar: may i hav the honour to dance with u love (forwarding his hands)

Swara happily gave him her hand... They stood up and started a slow sensuous dance.. Sanskar sings...

Mujhko barsaat bana lo,
Ek lambi raat bana lo,
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana.

Mujhko alfaaz bana lo,
Dil ki aawaaz bana lo,
Gehra sa raaz bana lo jaana.

Nasha hoon main behakne do,
Mere qaatil mujhe jeene ka haq toh do.

They danced slowly.. His hands on her waist while hers around his neck moving slowly

Mujhko barsaat bana lo,
Ek lambi raat bana lo,
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana…

He places a peck on her forehead and joins touches her forehead with his while dancing

Mujhe apne sirhaane pe,
Thodi si jagah de do.
Mujhe neend na aane ki,
Koi toh wajah de do. (x2)

Hawa hoon main lipatne do,
Mere kaatil, mujhe jeene ka haq toh do.

Mujhko barsat banalo,
Ek lambi raat bana lo,
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana…

He swirls her around and back hugs her placing his chin on her shoulder while she leans on his chest closing her eyes... And placing her hands over his which were on her belly...

Tere sang guzar jaaye,
Yeh umar jo baaki hai.
Hans do na zara khul ke,
Kaahe ki udaasi hai. (x2)

Subah hoon main aane do.
Mere kaatil, mujhe jeene ka haq toh do.

Mujhko barsaat bana lo.
Ek lambi raat bana lo.
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana. (x2)

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT... IF NOT COMFORTABLE THEN STOP HERE ITSELF

He finished singing and swara turned around hugging him and closing her eyes... Both wanted the moment to get paused... They just wanted to get lost in each others embrace... A low moan skips from swara's mouth after sometime as sanskar was kissing her neck wildly.. Since the dress was strapless it was giving sanskar an easy access to her shoulder and neck...  He stopped suddenly and looked at her... Their eyes held the same molten desire fr each other... They very well knew that tonight they hav to show each other their love.. The craving  of last two months was shouting to them to just make them lost in each other burying deeply in each others arms...

He picked her up in his arms and went inside a room... It was a luxurious room with a cosy bed and other necessities... He made her stand on her feet on reaching there.. Both looked at each other and then at the bed which was very much inviting to them... Both cud imagine themselves wrapped in the duvet, naked with their limbs entangled with each other... The thought made swara blush which was noticed by sanskar... Holding her by her arms he said

Sanskar: its not our first time swara.. For god sake stop blushing... Its because of ur blush only that u wake up the next morning that much sore.. U drive me crazy love... He meanwhile removes his coat

Swara(shyly hugs him and whispered in his ears) : it appears to me first each time we do... U make me feel so special (kisses his earlobe turning him further on)

They leaned for another kiss moulding their lips and pouring out their love... Sanskar's hands reached at the back of swara's frock and opening the chain letting it fall down on floor...she was now in her strapless inners only... She opened his shirt buttons and removed his pants as well and started caressing his chest and abs.. They were still kissing.. They moved towards the bed while kissing and fell on it with sanskar on top of swara...they had just one motive for night that was to pleasure the other one in all the possible ways they cud showing how much they love them... Assuring each other no matter wat happens they will support and care fr each other just like they hav done till now... Finally wat seemed to b eternity, they broke the kiss breathing heavily...

Before moving further sanskar got up from swara confusing her... He grabbed a remote kept nearby and pressed the button.. Wat happened next made swara surprised to the core...

The walls and roof of the room was movable so they moved and now the shining moon and stars were visible to them... They were under the moon and stars with water all around.. Sanskar again came on top of her and answered her unasked question

Sanskar: lets make love under the moon and stars today jaan...

Swara turned a deeper shade of red and hugged him hiding her face in his bare chest...

Swara: why do u love me so much sanskar?  (asked kissing his chest)

Sanskar: because u r my jaan... And Now no more talking...

He dugged his face deep into her neck kissing, biting,licking her passionately... While swara simply moaned his name while giving him more access to her neck making him wild...

He kissed her shoulders, neck, collar bone... Then kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and finally lips sucking all the juices from it... They just wanted the moment to stop... Love making with their loved ones under moon nd stars that too in the middle of water something a couple cud only fantasize..

He further went down kissing her in middle of her neck which made her arch her back leading her soft chest touching his hard one... Sanskar's eyes shined on sensing this contact... He moved down kissing her waist and then dipping his tongue in her naval giving her butterflies... She started rubbing her legs with his in anticipation..

Soon she lost her control and rolled over him kissing and biting his chest giving him red marks on his body just like he did to her.... He moans loudly but she was too busy in her work to notice it.. She kissed him on his lips and taking it as an opportunity sanskar rolled over her

He moved upwards and unhooking her b*a, throwing it in some corner...  He lustfully looks at her breasts

Swara: stop eye raping me sanskar.. 
Sanskar: u r a beautiful sight to behold swara and u r all mine

Saying this he started roaming his tongue from her neck to the breast bone... sucking her bossoms and biting them

Swara: ah.. Slowly my hungry man...

. But sanskar doesn't listens.. He sucks both her bossoms and after satisfying himself from them he removed the last barrier from her body coming in their way of union... He went down kissing her thighs passionately... He kissed her near her core and then slightly licked it tasting and  teasing her

Swara: umm.. Hmmm.. Sanskar.. Dont tease.. Please i want u...

Sanskar smiled at her demand and coming up again he kissed her and den entered into her fully giving her immense pleasure which cud b detected by her moans..

Swara: ah.. Sssannsskaaar... Deeper deeper...

Sanskar thrusted into her more and more giving her a feeling of being complete yet again...

Swara: yes.. Oh.. Right there sanskar...

Soon swara came and sanskar came just after her planting his seed inside her... The night had no end... After making love for numerous number of times... They collapsed in each others embrace drenched in sweat and with drained energies sleeping and dreaming of their upcoming beautiful life....

Next day

At 8am

Both swasan were sleeping with swara facing on one side and sanskar hugging her from back... The sun rays were disturbing her.. She turned around and cuddled into his chest

Swara: sanskar please draw the curtains (sleepily forgetting about the place she was)

Sanskar too in sleepy condition pressed the remote button and the walls and roofs were moved again... Bringing them back in their cosy bedroom... Both hugged each other tightly and slept again...

In evening

5pm

SwaSan were standing on the dock in the back hug position with swara's hands resting on sanskar's hands which wer caressing her bare belly softly... Swara was wearing a pink crop top and white hot pants while sanskar was in casual black tshirt and white shorts...

Swara(leaning on his chest) : finally one more day sanskar.. Then we will get back to our kolkata.. To our family... U did it sanskar.. Finally u succeeded

Sanskar: it was not possible without u swara.. Ur support and ur love encouraged me further... U r a blessing to me

Swara: and u r the best thing that ever happened to me... I m ALWAYS WITH YOU sanskar.. No matter wat...

Sanskar: hmm.. But still there is alot to b done... Within 2 weeks maheshwari mansion would be auctioned... I still cant believe that bade papa and lucky did this much to us... And ragini.. Oh god.. U always forgave her to watever she did but she... And badi maa.. Its such a tough time fr her.. I just cant wait to get back to her.. She will need us the most at that time (sad)

Swara(diverting the topic) : even i want to get back to kolkata fast now... 2 days only i will sleep (playfully)  because u dint let me sleep here (winks)

Sanskar: acha ji.. Ok now u will sleep in kolkata only... He runs his hands on her upper body shamelessly from under her crop top while giving wet kisses on her nape hungrily...

Swara(lost in his touch): no.. No.. Ummm.. Sanskar i was joking...

But sanskar was sanskar... He turned her towards him smashing his lips to hers wrapping her legs around his waist went to the room and slipped into another love making session

****to be continued****

Precap: Last part- swasan back to Kolkata and maheshwari mansion at auction 

So guys here i end the second last part of my short story.. Hope you all will like it.. Read,Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
505K 23.8K 76
Highest Rank in Fanfiction. #23 on 04.06.2017 #27 on 03.06.2017 #32 on 01.06.2017 #37 on 05.05.2017 #41 on 25.04.2017 #45 on 24.04.2017 #49 on 21.04...
49.1K 2.1K 14
from swaragini track ... but with many differences.. here swara is mad .. she lost her mental health bcz of accident. dida is her only support who ta...
21.8K 686 7
Disappointed by the ending track of Swaragini?... This story will give you a chance to discover another aspects of all the characters ... it will bri...