Let me love you || JM

By urmomsmilk2

Jason McCann is the most wanted criminal in the world.He has fallen in love with Miracle,21 year old girl for... More

:01
:02
:03
:04
:05
:06
:07
:08
:09
:10
:11
:12
:13
:14
:15
:16
:17
:18
:19
:20
:21
:22
:23
:24
:25
:26
:27
:28
:29
:30
:31
:32
:33
:36
:34
:37
:38
:39
:40
:41
:42
:43
:44
A/N
:45
:46
:47
:48
:49
:50
:52
:53
:51
:54
:55
:56
:57
:58
:59
:60
:61
:62
:63
:64
A/N
:65
:66
:67
:68
:69
:70
:71
A/N
Thank you
happy new years
Epilogue
A/N
Last A/N

:35

556 6 0
By urmomsmilk2

J a s o n ' s  p o V

I woke up by someone knocking on my hotel door and I quickly sprung up to my feet and lazily walked to the door. I opened it and there stood the whole gang. My eyelids were half closed to I didn't know what was going on and why were they here but I decided to speak up.

"What?!"I as grumpy.

"Aren't you gonna tell us how your doing?"Andrea asks.

"No."

"Why?"Chris asks.

"Because I'm tired and I want to go back to sleep since I stayed up at 11:00 am searching for Miracle everywhere in this city. It's basically 3 in the morning and you guys are knocking on my door.

"I told you that he was gonna do it."Mason says to Jordan.

"Fine. Look,we're gonna go around the city and look for Miracle. You can stay here and sleep since it's fair enough for us. Call us if you got something."Jude says and they all leave except for Andrea.

"Jase, can you at least have a little faith in yourself. We're gonna find her."Andrea says and leaves.

I shut the door and go back to the bed. That's when I lost it. I put on a hoodie and my shoes and walked out of my hotel room. I walked towards the elevator and pressed the last button. I pulled the hoodie over my head and kept my head low. When I got to the first floor and walked out slowly outside and passed a security guard. He seemed to look at me suspiciously but I know he wouldn't identify me as Jason McCann myself because nobody knows how I look like in real life. But just in case I spoke to him.

"I'm just going outside to get fresh air."

The security nodded and walked out of the hotel and quickly ran up to a tree and started punching it. All the anger I had inside of me I punched at the tree and everytime I felt the sharp pain in my knuckles I couldn't help but feel a little better. I kept doing it till my knuckles were completely bloody and hurt enough till two weeks later.

I looked out to the road and checked if anyone has seen me. Then the address from where I found where Miracle was pops in my head.

Rosa Parks Gated Community?

Where could that be?

I shrugged it off and let Jackson do that work and walked back inside the hotel. I kept my hands inside my pockets for when I pass the security guard he wouldn't see my blood knuckles and he won't think I killed someone.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the 5th floor. I walked in and let the floor take me to my destination. The floor stopped and the double doors opened and I walked out. I went to my room and opened it with the key card and opened the door. I took off my shoes and walked to the bathroom. I washed my hands and felt the burn of the cuts I had in my knuckles. I went to my suitcase and took out a bandage. I wrapped it around my bothe hands and flopped down the bed. I got under the sheets and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(4 hours later...)

As I walked through the woods I heard some faint,soft crying. I didn't know why I was at the woods walking around with a gun on my hand. I just followed the soft crying of a girl. Every tree I passed I would look behind it to see if anyone was there crying but the more I walked deep into the woods ,the louder I hear the crying. I walked and walked till I came close to a large oak tree. The crying was heard behind the tree so I slowly walk behind the tree and gasp at my surprise.

Behind the tree sat Miracle. Her hands were covered in blood and there was a knife in front of her with blood too. Her bloody hands were covering her face while she cried and I kneeled next to her.

"Mar, where have you been?"I place my hand on her shoulder."I have been searching for you everywhere."

She didn't listen to me she kept crying like if I never was next to her.

"Mar, please talk to me. Tell me why are you crying?"

Her cried finally came to a stop and she removed her hands from her face. Now her face was covered with blood since her bloody hands were covering her face.

"I k-killed him."she whispers.

"Killed who?"

"I killed my dad."

"But, why?"

"Cause he refused to let me be with you. So I had no choice than kill him."

"Where's the body now?"I question with fear.

"It's right here."

Mar moves a side and reveals the lifeless body of her dad. His body was in very bad shape. His stomach area was stabbed at least 40 times and opened,his face was covered in blood and his eyes were wide open in fear, he was missing a leg and his throat was opened.

I shot up from the bed and gasp for air. Everytime I took a breath in and out my heart with increase. That horrifying dream I had with Mar's dad made me feel disgusted. I touch my forehead and to my surprise I was sweating like crazy. I stood up from the bed then suddenly I felt something coming up from my stomach. I run to the bathroom toilet and throw up. I hear the hotel door open and close but I ignore it and keep throwing up. I heard and gasp and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Jason, you okay?"a female voice spoke.

At first I thought it was Miracle but them I took a glance and it was Andrea.

"Not really I cough.

"It's okay. Just let it out and I'll be waiting for you in the living room."she says.

"O-okay."I respond and flush the toilet.

I go to the counter and take out my toothbrush and brush my teeth quickly. After that I go back to the room and grab a new shirt cause  the one that I was using, I got puke all over it. I slip the new shirt on and go to the living room where Andrea was waiting patiently on the couch.

"You feeling better?"she asks.

"A little."I say and sit next to her.

"So, tell me how are you feeling about the whole Miracle situation?"

My heart broke into a million pieces when she said her name. I bite my lip from letting some tears fall cause Jason McCann does not cry for every little thing, if you know what I mean?

"Not good actually I confess."I can't sleep without her and I get worried every minute when I think about her. I just really hope that she's okay."

"She's gonna be okay. Jasckson is doing his best on finding Miracle. Jackson is also worried about her cause Miracle is his sister. What am I saying.? EVERYONE IS WORRIED!!"Andrea yells at the last sentence.

"I know everyone is but,I just want to know if she's okay."

"I'm pretty sure she's okay. Her dad can't harm her cause them that's gonna be child abuse."

"Have you guys gotten any clues?"

"Yes and no."

"Huh?!"

"We know where she is. about its hard to find the place where she's at."

"How is it hard?! It tells you the address!"

"I know but it's like the location is fake but it's real."

"So your saying it's a fake address but a real house?"

"Yes. We need to go to that location right now. So dress up and meet us outside the hotel."Andrea says and stands up from the couch and leaves my hotel room.

I quickly go back to the bedroom and get out a pair of black jeans and a white V neck shirt and put them on. I put on my white Adidas and grab my bag that contains my guns and explosives and run out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

M i r a c l e ' s    p o v

The sunlight hits on my face and I squint my eyes. I put my hand over my eyes and turn to my right and try to find Jason. But when I realize he's not there, I shot up from the bed and look over at the empty space next to me. Then the memory from last night flew over my mind. I let a tear run down my face and I wipe it away with the sleeve of the hoodie I was wearing. Just then there's a knock on the door and get off the bed and walk over and open the door. Hayes stood there with a warm smile on his face.

"Good morning."he says.

"Good morning ,Hayes."I stretch my body and let him in.

"How did you sleep?"he asks.

"Nice,I guess."I shrug and sit on the bed.

"Your dad's not here. He's at 'work'."Hayes says making the quotations on work with his fingers.

"Mhm, yeah I figured."I say annoyed.

"Would you like breakfast?"

"Yeah sure. Unless it's not poisoned."I chuckle.

Hayes laughs."No, silly. I'm not gonna poison you. Your dad would of killed me if I did that."

"Well in that case, poison me so I wouldn't be here."

"I wish but I can't cause your dad would of killed me."

"Run away then."

Hayes sticks out his arm and points at it,"Tracker, ma'm."

"Ahh, I see."I smile.

"How's your arm?"Hayes asks while I get up and walk out of the room.

"I've seen worse."I shrug and walk downstairs.

"What do you mean?"

"One time, I was so mad which I don't know why, so i broke a vase and one of the pieces made a huge cut on my stomach."I raise up my shirt revealing my stitches up wound on my stomach."I was out for at least 2 weeks but I got better."

"Wow. Just for a reason you don't remember?"

"Yep. Now I'm not allowed to be near vases."

Hayes looks over at the counter which had a vase and he immediately mives it away. I laugh and sit down on the kitchen table while he makes breakfast.

"What are you gonna make?"I ask.

"Chocolate chip pancakes."he smiles.

"Yumm!"I giggle.

"So, tell me about yourself?"Hayes says while he cracks some eggs.

"Like what?"

"I don't know like, what do you do for a living? Where are you from? How did you end up with Jason McCann?"he smirks at the last question.

"Okay, I have a little boutique here in California, im from California and Jason kidnapped me and I eventually started falling for him and I went out in a date with him."

"Woah, he kidnapped you?"

"Yeah, at first I hated him for doing that but now look at me,I'm his girlfriend."

"That's an odd way on dating someone."Hayes laughs.

I laugh."Yeah I know but what can I say, he stole my heart."

"Here are your pancakes."Hayes says handing me a plate.

"Thanks."I smile and take a bite of the pancake.

Let's just appreciate that I'm glad that Hayes cooked for this amazing breakfast. The pancakes were amazing!

"This is amazing!"I say.

"I know right."Hayes laughs.

"You should make this for these up coming three days."I laugh.

"Oh yeahh I will."Hayes says.

We ate in silence and when I was done I picked up my plate and washed it. In the corner of my eye I spy the keys to a car. Then an idea came up to my head.

I washed my hands and quickly wiped them on a towel and made my way towards the living room and got the keys carefully without making any noise with them. I stuffed down my bra and walked upstairs and shut the bedroom door with the lock. I push the dresser to block the door and I ran to the balcony door and open it. I close the doors behind me and spot a tree next to the balcony. There was a branch sticking out so I climb on it. The branc was strong enough to hold me and it wasn't that high from the floor so I jump down and keep my head low becaus the kitchen window was right in front of me and Hayes could see me. When I was sure that Hayes wasn't by the window I made a run for it and jumped over the fence. I went back to the front area of the house and unlocked one of the cars. A black 2017 Honda lights up meaning that's the car. I open the front door and hop in. I squeal in excitement and turn on the engine. I backed away from the house and sped away. I'm guessing I'm in a gated community so when I got to the gate that lets you out, I stopped the car and waited for the gate to open. The gate finally opened and I drove out of the gated community. I scream in excitement that I finally got out of my dads house. What I could see is that my dad lives in the same gated community like uncle Mike. I drive to my neighborhood and stop by my house. I turn off the car and get out of the car and run to my house. I quickly open the door and run to my living room and pick up the house phone and dialed the first number that came up to my head.

"Hello?"my brothers voice echoes through the line.

"Jackson? It's Miracle."I say desperately.

"What?! Miracle?!"Jackson yells.

"Yes it's me. Where are you?"I ask.

"Guys, guys! It's Miracle!"I hear Jackson say.

I hear a few sighs and 'what's?' behind the line and there was some shuffling.

"Mar?!"

"Jason?"

"Is that really you?!"Jason speaks.

"Yes it is. Where are you baby?"I ask.

"I'm in California looking for you. Where are you?"he asks worried.

"I'm in California too. Just that I'm at my house right now."I say happily.

"Dos you escape from your dad?"

"Yes I did. Though he wasn't in the house, Hayes a guy that worked with my dad was with me the whole time. I managed to escape while he was downstairs eating breakfast. I spotted some car keys on the table and I told them without him knowing and got out of the house by going out through the balcony in my room." I explain.

"That's my girl. I'm proud of you. We're on our way to pick you up at your house."

"Okay thank you so much Jason. I missed you."I say.

"I missed you too now just hold on there. We're almost at your house."

"Do I stay inside or go outside?"

"Stay inside cause probably Hayes might of noticed that your gone and he's out there looking for you."

"Okay, okay."

"Now, when we ge there I'm gonna tell you to come outside and get in the beast. We're not going back to Hawaii we're going to Canada."

"Okay. Why though?"

"Because your dad found out where we live. So I self destructed the house and we're going to get my other house in Canada."

"Alright. It's fine."

"Okay,baby we're pulling up at your house. You can come out now."

"Okay, I'm going out."

I hang up and live the car keys on my coffee table and run outside where the beast was waiting for me. I run fast and Jason opens the door for me and I jump in to his arms while we landed back on the seat.

"I missed you!"I cried on his shoulder.

"I missed you too."he says.

"Guys, guys we have a problem."Chris says.

I turn around and see my dad running towards us. I quickly get off Jason and go to the opposite side of the car.

"JASON CLOSE THE DOOR!"I yell.

Jason tries to close the door put my dad stops him.

"You ain't going nowhere,Mar!"my dad says.

"DAD STOP!"Jackson yells.

Dad turns to look at Jackson with his cold icy blue eyes he has. A smirk appears on his face. But this smirk looked like a lunatic smile.

"Jackson, surprise to see you here."my dad says.

"Dad, why won't you just leave Mar alone? She doesn't want to be with you and you need to understand that."Jackson says.

"Jack, stay out of this. The reason why I want her to leave with me to New York is because I don't want her to be with that lunatic Jason McCann!"dad growls.

"But dad, Jason make me happy!"I butt in.

"Can't you see that Jason is my enemy?! He's the reason why my gang is going down hill. He's killed a lot of my gang members and I don't want him to kill my little girl!"

"Dad, Jason did that for a reason! If you wouldn't have been a total douche on the deals you guys would made, we wouldn't be in this mess!"I yell.

"Jason McCann is just a unstable man that can't control his evilness towards everyone and you should know that! He has a very ugly past and I think I should tell everyone, no?"my dad says evilly

"Jason, what is he talking about?"I ask.

"THAT'S IT! I CANT STAND YOU NO MORE!"Jason yells and takes out a gun. He points it at my dad and shoots him in the head.

"NOOOOOO!"I scream and watch my dads lifeless body fall to the ground.

Jason closes the door and Masom drives off.

"WHY, JASON?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"I yell.

"I had too, I'm sorry!"he yells back.

"He's my dad you bastard! He could of changed!"I yell and turn away.

Jason McCann has killed my dad and I'm not proud it. Jackson might buy I'm not. This is gonna be a horrible memory for me. My own dad being shot in front of me.

This event will never erase from my memory. Especially when Jason was the one who killed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God it's too much drama but I like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 783 21
*Jason McCann Story* Taylor has everything what she wants. She has great friends who always support her. Her mom is like her bestfriend. She's daddy'...
7.6M 256K 70
Katie is a psychologist for criminals, and is very good at her job. But what happens when she is faced with a new challenge that is Jason McCann, Am...
8.1K 120 27
Random imagines about Jason McCann, most dangerous man on Earth, yet he has a soft spot for you.
203K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...