The Way He Does

By IndianaRay

What was it, that the most eligible billionaire Adrien Coste liked about Lola? She was giving him something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
About The Way Feel

Chapter 6

21.1K 451 25
By IndianaRay

http://seattleclouds.com/myapplications/ellie123/sosupdate/contract.pdf

***

I desperately look at Adrien who takes off his jacket. The decision to not sign the contract was easily made yesterday, but after this, I'm debating whether to leave it or sign it. He knew that after this day, it would be more difficult for me.

"Are you okay?" I nod and bite my tongue, before I come up with the contract again.

"I'm tired." I say and take off my shoes.

"It's been a long day." He kisses the back of my hand. "I enjoyed it Lola."

"Me too."

"I want to see you again. I hate the fact, that you're letting me wait this long." He grabs me by the back of my neck. "You haven't made up your mind have you?"

"No." I desperately wait for him to press his lips against mine again, but it doesn't happen.

"I could give you more Lola."

"I know, but I have to decide whether I want it or not." I reject him and walk up to my room. Tomorrow I will get up early to get home, and I need a good lie to tell Vicky. I pretend to be asleep and stuffed my bed, but she will eventually find out and look for me when she wakes up.

***

In the morning I get picked up by a limousine. It feels hard for me to leave now. My eyes shift to Adrien who towers over me. His shirt is completely unbuttoned, displaying his toned abs. I have the urge to let my fingertips trace the outlines. Never have I been this desperate for a man.

"See you next week?"

"When exactly?"

"I'll tell you soon enough." He pulls me closer to his body and tugs a lose hair strand behind my ear.

"Okay." He raises my chin and places a very gentle kiss on my lips. I want more, but he withdraws quickly, before I can react.

"Please remember the contract. I know I seem pushy, but it is really important to me. Make up your mind, and don't agree to it, if you really don't want to." I nod. "Good, now get your little ass inside the car." He mischievously grins. Adrien and his bossy tone. I shake my head with a smile and get inside the vehicle.

***

As I get home, I feel exhausted, as if the life has been sucked out of me. I drag the many bags inside, hoping that Vicky isn't awake yet. I hoped for it, but it would have been too smooth of a criminal.

"Lola?" I drop the bags as she catches me.

"Oh hey Vicks."

"Where were you and what is with all the bags?" She hastily looks inside one of the bags. "What?! You know how much this blouse costs?" She holds it up.

"Yeah." I bite my lip.

"And where did you get it from?" She eyes me. "And what are you wearing? Is this Prada?"

"Yes Vicky." I roll my eyes.

"You were with Adrien." She states and I shrug. "He bought you all this?" I nod. "So you weren't really sick, you just pretended." She doesn't seem mad about this at all. More surprised, since I'm usually the one, who makes sure not to run into the arms of a man. She seems almost glad.

"Yes, you got it right. I didn't tell you, because I didn't wanna hurt your feelings by canceling-"

"Hurt my feelings? How old am I? Six? Please Lola, I'm proud of you. How long have I been waiting for this now? You might as well declare yourself as a couple now."

"Yeah right." I huff and feel how tears are pooling in my eyes. Vicky doesn't notice, as I turn around at the right moment. I enter my room and sit down on the edge of my bed. Everything's a mess, I am confused. Adrien and I have great chemistry, but the only thing that is keeping us from dating, is his damn fetish.

I take the contract out of it's brown envelope and read the first page. I could just sign it right now, and Adrien would be all mine. But I don't even dare to take a pen in my hand and sign. I go to the next page and scan it with weary eyes.

Obligations- DOM

1. Dom shall be responsible for keeping sub safe at all times.

2. Dom will not allow or make sub scene with any minors or animals at any
time.

3. Dom will do everything within His power to train, educate, instruct, shape and mold sub into best sub possible.

4. Dom will receive pleasure from the activities outlined in clause 3 above.

5. Dom shall pick out the entire wardrobe of sub when they are going out in
public, however, Dom may instruct sub to pick out said wardrobe and punish sub for selecting an inappropriate outfit after sub has received proper training on appropriate outfits for public display.

6. Dom shall set up a financial account for sub in order to allow sub to have funds to start over shall Dom and sub decide to go their separate ways for whatever reason. Should the sub materially breach this contract and Dom decides that this contract then becomes null and void these funds will not be made available to sub. This will consist of ten percent of any and all revenue that sub generates while working outside the home. Said account shall require two signatures to withdraw funds.

7. Dom will pay all bills from the pooled revenue of Dom and sub.

8. Dom shall respect and honor the invocation of the safe word (______) by sub.

9. Dom will stretch sub's limits to help sub grow in the life and position.

10. Dom will respect all hard limits of sub

11. Dom agrees to work with sub on any new interests that sub
discovers.

12. Whereas both parties will be working outside the home, Dom and sub shall share in housework as enumerated by Dom.

13. Dom shall inform sub the reason for any punishment. Periodically during the punishment Dom will remind sub the reason for the punishment although that can come from the sub in the form of "Why are you being punished?" with an appropriate response from the sub.

14. Whereas Dom believes that family is important Dom will not keep sub from staying in touch with their family and will not unreasonably withhold trips for sub to visit their family.

15. Should the Dom allow the sub to scene with anyone the Dom shall be present during the entire scene in order to assure that the sub is unharmed and not forced to do anything on sub hard limit list.

Obligations - SUB

1. Sub agrees to maintain body by regular bathing and all other routine body care (e.g. brushing teeth, etc.).

2. Sub shall maintain clean shaven genitalia, legs and arm pits at all times, unless instructed otherwise by Dom.

3. Sub agrees to study BDSM on a daily basis, including but not limited to, searching the internet, reading books, attending BDSM munches and/or other BDSM activities..

4. Sub agrees to accept any mark that Dom desires, anywhere on their body, indicating ownership by Dom.

5. Sub shall bring and show honor and respect to Dom at all times.

6. Sub shall address Dom as 'Monsieur', unless instructed otherwise by Dom.

7. Sub agrees to never remove ownership collar at any time, unless it's necessary for sub to do so.

8. Sub shall sit at the right foot of the Dom, whenever Dom is sitting,
whenever and wherever feasible, if Dom requests.

9. Sub is not to wear any underwear unless necessary and instructed otherwise by the Dom.

10. Sub will sleep naked, unless instructed otherwise by Dom.

11. Sub shall make themselves available for use by Dom in anyway Dom
desires at anytime Dom desires whenever feasible, within the terms of this contract, unless it's unfeasible for sub to do so.

12. Sub shall not have any sexual contact at any time without permission from Dom.

13. Sub shall not orgasm without permission from Dom.

14. Sub shall not invoke the safe word unless absolutely necessary.

15. Sub agrees to allow Dom to scene with others as long as there is no penile
penetration.

16. Sub agrees to service in anyway, within the terms of this contract, anybody Dom desires. Dom will be present at all times during these activities to make sure that sub is safe.

17. If Dom and sub are present at an event and sub witnesses something they desire to experience Dom will not unreasonably withhold permission of sub to participate.

I exhaustingly put the contract between my text books and try to process everything, that I have read. There is so much, that I am supposed to do, and I don't even know how to do so. This isn't just a fetish, it's a lifestyle, and I definitely will have to change my entire life completely for this.

I silently walk to the kitchen and make myself a cup of Camomile tea, before I go to bed with thousand questions in my head. It's better, if I just sleep, so I will be able to process it better, than staying awake and killing myself with all the obligations, that are circulating on my mind.

***

It is strange to sit at home on a Monday doing nothing. Even though I am not the most sporty person, I decide to jog around the block, to get my busy mind free. As I come back, I get surprised, by a technician setting up a laptop.

"The phone and the notebook are all set. If you need any more informations, make sure to contact this number." He hands Vicky a card, before he leaves.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"I don't know. Did you order something?" I look at the expensive electronics, looking out of place on our kitchen isle. Vicky gets up from the chair in her satin night dress, with a coffee mug on one hand. She strides beside me and eyes the device and the notebook in awe.

"No. But I know who did." I close my eyes.

"Oh god, don't tell me Adrien just gifted you a new Iphone and a MacBook." I shake my head. Is this another trick? Seriously, I need to have a talk with him. "He really likes you Lola."

"Sure." If it wasn't based on my body.

"I sometimes wish I had met him instead. There is nothing better than a man spoiling you." She raves. "How's your relationship?"

"I don't know." I reply.

My new phone vibrates shortly, as it views a notification on the lock screen.

Adrien: I hope you like your presents. ;)

I take it and begin to type.

Me: You're unbelievable.

I roll my eyes.

Adrien: Are you rolling your eyes Mademoiselle Montgomery?

Me: How do you know? Don't tell me you hacked the camera.

Adrien: I should have.

Me: So you would stalk me. *Rolls eyes*

Adrien: I have the urge to punish you for this.

Me: Well, I didn't sign it yet. ;D

Adrien: Did you even read it yet?

Me: Yes, I did. And I am reconsidering seeing you again.

Adrien: Are you serious?

Me: Who knows ;)

Me: I'm just kidding. I wouldn't mind seeing you again Adrien.

Me: Adrien?

I nervously bite my nail and toss the phone on the couch. I hope he isn't mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 12
Lena had always known that she had certain desires that were considered unconventional by society's standards. She was drawn to the world of BDSM, an...
9.4K 166 15
Leo. I don't want to go back home to my stepbrother, but I find myself in a situation where I have no other choice. It's during these times that I am...
391K 10.7K 31
"𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." -𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘭 𝘙...
204K 3.7K 46
❥ "What I'm gonna do with you, Amelia Parker?" He asked lifting me up. I squealed by the unanticipated action and restfully placed my legs around him...