Mess

By heythere1244566

Carl and Lydia's love story More

Lydia
Carl
Lydia
Lydia
Carl
A/N
Im back bitches and better than ever

Carl

132 2 0
By heythere1244566

I wake up to Lydia not in my arms. I get up and get dressed. I go outside and start looking for Lydia. " hey carl" I turn around and see Sophia. " hey Sophia have you seen Lydia." Yeah she went on a run with Jesus why." I start getting really mad "what?! I told her she couldn't go oh fuck , I have to go bye." Before she could say anything I ran over to the house mad I go into the room mad . I would go chase after her but I have no idea were the hell she went. After about 2 hours of waiting i here the gate open and Jesus and Lydia walk in. Lydia give Jesus her bag and starts walking back to the house. I wait till she opens the door to our room and when she comes in she see the anger on my face. That is when I stated going off. " why the hell did you go on that run u could of gotten hurt or even killed. " " I am not a baby carl and it was fine we got stuff and came back I don't know why you have to be so protective of me I can take care of myself I really wish you could just trust me to go on a run." Tears are now falling down from her eyes. I sigh and wipe her tears away with my thumb. I wrapped my other hand around her waist and puts her head on my chest. " I am sorry, but if anything bad ever happened to u I don't know what i would do I love you Lydia. She looks up at me and smiles " I love you to carl" I grab her cheeks with my hands and place my warm lips on her cold ones. We pulled away after a minute and she lays her head back on my chest. God, I love this girl.

(Sorry for not posting yesterday I was sick and could not be on my phone)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 31.4K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.2M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...