Carl

I wake up to Lydia not in my arms. I get up and get dressed. I go outside and start looking for Lydia. " hey carl" I turn around and see Sophia. " hey Sophia have you seen Lydia." Yeah she went on a run with Jesus why." I start getting really mad "what?! I told her she couldn't go oh fuck , I have to go bye." Before she could say anything I ran over to the house mad I go into the room mad . I would go chase after her but I have no idea were the hell she went. After about 2 hours of waiting i here the gate open and Jesus and Lydia walk in. Lydia give Jesus her bag and starts walking back to the house. I wait till she opens the door to our room and when she comes in she see the anger on my face. That is when I stated going off. " why the hell did you go on that run u could of gotten hurt or even killed. " " I am not a baby carl and it was fine we got stuff and came back I don't know why you have to be so protective of me I can take care of myself I really wish you could just trust me to go on a run." Tears are now falling down from her eyes. I sigh and wipe her tears away with my thumb. I wrapped my other hand around her waist and puts her head on my chest. " I am sorry, but if anything bad ever happened to u I don't know what i would do I love you Lydia. She looks up at me and smiles " I love you to carl" I grab her cheeks with my hands and place my warm lips on her cold ones. We pulled away after a minute and she lays her head back on my chest. God, I love this girl.

(Sorry for not posting yesterday I was sick and could not be on my phone)