He Saved Me and She Changed M...

By Ashanti_Thuggin200

This story is about a girl who life was pure hell and still kind is she started to catch feelings for a frien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A year later Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The end

Chapter 3

775 30 0
By Ashanti_Thuggin200

9:30 P.M
**Kadarius**
I was walking to my front door. Nadya got up from the steps.

Nadya-"You stupid bastard you couldn't keep your big mouth shut could you! I fucking hate you!"

She started hitting me. D'quan grabbed her

Nadya-"Let me go! Kadarius you dead wrong"

D'quan let her go. She looked at me

Kadarius-"Nadya listen to me"

Nadya-"Stay away from me. Let me fuck up my life. Stop pretending you care about me"

She started walking. I looked at D'quan. I told Marissa not say nothing to her about it but no she had to open her big ass mouth.

D'quan-"Damn B what you do this time"

Kadarius-"I'll tell you. Call your ole lady over here now"

He nodded his head. I picked the bags up and went in the house. Nothing right now can explain how angry I am about all this. Maybe this is telling me to leave her alone I ain't even stressing or sweating over shorty like that. I looked in my fridge and grabbed a beer.

D'quan-"BAE here"

I rolled my eyes. I went in the living room, Marissa walked through the door.

Marissa-"Why am I called over here. Where NaNa"

Kadarius-"She's gone. I told you not to open your big mouth. I pacifically told you not say shit because she didn't want nobody to know. How am I supposed to help her when you open your mouth. Your her best friend but don't even try to help her"

D'quan-"Lower your voice talking to Marissa like that. Nigga what's going on"

Kadarius-"Ask her since she speak on everything else"

Marissa-"Baby NaNa on crack and she selling pussy so I came here to talk"

I looked at her and threw my beer bottle making it bust on wall.

Kadarius-"That's the total opposite of what the fuck I said. I said she is on cocaine and she is a personal dancer no sex!"

Marissa-"You don't even know what I said"

Kadarius-"Well let's find out then"

I grabbed my remote and pulled up my house camera on my TV. I turned the volume up. I listened to everything she said to NaNa.

D'quan-"Marissa that was straight up wrong"

Kadarius-"What a way to treat ya best friend isn't it. If anything happens to NaNa that's on your conscience. I was helping her and I thought her "Best friend" would to. Then you had to nerve to call her a Dub when that girl bent over backwards for your ass. I think you got shit twisted"

D'quan-"Calm down man damn is it that serious"

Kadarius-"Is it that serious? Nigga is you dumb or just plain stupid. Nana is in these streets alone she knows nobody in those streets. She's on drugs and dancing for money anything can happen to her and we want know unless it's on the news.  Yeah it's fucking serious. Get y'all dumb asses out"

They looked at me like I was crazy.

Kadarius-"Get the fuck out!"

They left. I got up and started looking for my Anger medicine. I found them and popped two in my mouth. I swear this shit is getting out of hand.

**3 Weeks later**
I was sitting down in Denney's with my girlfriend Sharece. I been dealing with her for a good two years she is two years older than me but I don't mind. We was eating two little girls was going to the gumball machine. I knew they were Nadya little sister's. Nadya aunt was standing with them I got up and went over to them.

Kadarius-"Hey Mrs.Tasha"

Mrs.T-"Hey kadarius honey. How you doing sweetie"

Kadarius-"I'm good how about you"

Mrs.T-"I'm making it. I can't complain"

Kadarius-"True. Ugh how NaNa doing"

It's like when I said that she frowned.

Mrs.T-"you got time to talk"

Kadarius-"Yes ma'am"

Sharece-"Baby where you going"

Kadarius-"I will be back"

We walked outside by the park.

Mrs.T-"Girl's go play"

They yelled yay and ran away.

Kadarius-"So umm how's NaNa"

Mrs.T-"I don't know. I haven't seen her nor have I talked to her. I went by the apartment  she's not there the landlord and her neighbors say she hasn't been there in weeks.  But she has been by my house leaving money in my mailbox to help out with the girls. She hasn't even been to work or school. My poor baby is out here doing god knows what"

I for some reason felt bad because I know the truth.

Kadarius-"I can't believe that. I don't know where she is I haven't seen her either"

Mrs.T-"My poor baby been through it all. When she was three she went to foster care she stayed in there until she was nine. Then her mom started to abuse and have men come over to her house and molest her right in front of her. I found out because my ex husband told how my neice felt so I divorced him. When NaNa got to middle school thing's got worse. My sister was pregnant and was on crack and cocaine NaNa became those girl's mother and my sister used to take NaNa to the crack house and the places she met men and made her watch. I've tried to take her in but she is so independent she used to tell me being a mother was the best thing that happened to her because it caused her to grow up and be mature. I don't know what will happen if anything happens to my neice I'm all she got and I can't help her"

She started to cry. I hugged her, I am trying my best not to get mad and snap because this doesn't make any sense at all.

Kadarius-"I am going to try my best and find her"

She wiped her face.

Mrs.T-"Thank you so much"

Kadarius-"Here's my cell number call me for anything. I'm here for you and those girl's"

I gave her my number and some cash she gave me a big hug.

Mrs.T-"Thank you son your mother would be proud. It looks like it's about to storm I better get ready to catch the bus"

Kadarius-"No need. I'll take y'all home"

She did a small smile. I went back in Denney's.

Kadarius-"Come on"

I put sixty dollars on the table. We walked to my Truck Mrs.T, Nadine and Nadie got in.

Sharece-"Who these people"

Kadarius-"Don't question nobody"

I cranked up and pulled off I really do miss NaNa and I am worried about her. Anything could be happening to her. I dropped Mr.T and the girl's off at their house.

Kadarius-"Remember what I said"

She smiled and went in the house.

Sharece-"Baby can we go shopping"

Kadarius-"We just did yesterday"

Sharece-"I want the new Gucci bag and shoes that just dropped today please"

Kadarius-"do you have to have everything that just came out"

Sharece-"Yeah if I want to match my baby fly."

I shook my head at her.

Kadarius-"you can go alone I got business to handle and don't spend over nine thousand I'm not playing"

Sharece-"yes daddy. I got you tonight bae"

She winked at me I smiled. I dropped her off at her house an went to the trap to handle business. Me and D'quan ain't really dealing with each other like that no more ever since that stuff went down with NaNa. Marissa don't even talk to me no more which I don't care to he honest. I was walking in D'quan came up to me

D'quan-"Still haven't seen her"

Kadarius-"Nah. I talked to her aunt she hasn't seen her either"

D,quan-"oh okay. Well we got a couple deliveries to make"

Kadarius--"ight let's do this"

I was at home giving my ole lady the pipe game. It was like midnight

Sharece-"Damn daddy that was good"

She gave me a sloppy kiss. And laid back.

Kadarius-"Yeah it was good"

I got up taking the condom off throwing it away.  I went in the shower to take a quick one and lay it down because I'm tierd. After I took a shower I out my boxers and t-shirt on then went to lay down.

Sharece-"Bae when is we going to take things serious"

Kadarius-"You in my house ain't you"

Sharece-"Yeah what's that supposed to mean"

Kadarius-"That means it's serious. I don't bring nobody to my house unless I trust ya"

Sharece-"Yeah OK. I heard how you be having these little girls in here"

I looked at her.

Kadarius-"What little girls"

Sharece-"Don't worry about that just know I heard"

Kadarius-"Listen here shorty don't go off on what ya heard you better go off what you see"

I laid down and closed my eyes falling asleep.
**2:30 A.M**
I was woken up by my cell phone ringing. I got up and answered it
**Phone conversation**
Kadarius-"Hello"

#-"hello Kadarius"

Kadarius-"NaNa? Nadya is that you"

#-"yes. Help me I need your help"

Kadarius-"What's wrong"

#-"My mom's pimp is trying too hurt me. I don't know where to go I'm locked in bathroom"

Kadarius-"Calm down where you at"

#-"I'm at cross Creek oak the white and yellow house. Please hurry he is almost busted in"

Kadarius-"I'm on my way stay there don't move"
**Hanged up**

I was putting on my sweat pants and Grabbing my keys.

Sharece-"Where yo ass going"

Kadarius-"There is a emergency I'll be back"

I got my gun out my dresser and I ran down stairs and got to my car. I texted D'quan and some other homeboys to meet me. I got in my hummer and drove off. When I got to the street I searched for the address D'quan and the guy's was there.

D'quan-"What's going on"

Kadarius-"We got a problem. Nadya is here and somebody trying to hurt her"

When we got to the house . I knocked a old ass​ man came to the door. He had scratches on his face like they just happen

Man-"Can I help you young bucks"

Kadarius-"yeah. Is Nadya here"

Man-"Who is that?"

Kadarius-"Don't play I'll put this shit to your temple"

I pointed to my hip.He backed away. We went in I heard screaming coming from the bathroom. Other men where in living room.

Kadarius-"Y'all handle these old niggas I got it back here"

I took my gun out and started walking towards the back. I heard crying and screaming again I followed the sound.

Kadarius-"Nadya!"

Nadya-"Help me!"

I found the bathroom there was this man on top of her. Trying to get in her pants he had one had around her neck.

I put the gun to the back of his head

Kadarius-"Keep moving them fingers and I'm gone blow every one of them off"

Man-"This my girl. I do what I want ain't that right sweet thang"

Nadya looked scared to say anything. I started pistol whipping his ass. Nadya got up running past me.

Kadarius-"D'quan get Nadya"

I knocked the man out and put a bullet through his head his blood splattered on my face. I walked out

D'quan-"Nigga let's go. It's hot 12 on the way"

I ran out. We got to our car's. Nadya was bleeding from her head and other places. I helped her in the car and I got in.

Kadarius--"Let's go. Meet up and my spot"

I was driving. It was silent. All I could hear was the rain hitting the window. I looked Nadya was crying and shaking. I got to my house I picked her up and went in the house. Sharece was sitting on the couch.

Sharece-"What the hell! Who is she"

I ignored her and laid Nadya on the couch.

D'quan-"is she alright"

Kadarius-"Nadya come on talk to me"

She was stuck in shock. 

Kadarius-"Sharece bring me some towels and peroxide"

She started to close her eyes.

Kadarius-"no stay with me Nadya come on keep them open"

She closed her eyes. Sharece brought me the towels and peroxide I poured some on the towel and put it on her head.

D'quan-"We need to take her to the hospital"

Kadarius-"we will in the morning. I got this for now. Thank y'all"

D'quan-"Anytime my brother. I'm here for you"

They left. I was just looking at her

Sharece-"So who is this broad. She from the corner or something"

Kadarius-"Damn shut the hell up. She is my friend okay she needs help"

Sharece-"She needs a bath and doctor"

Kadarius-"You can leave with all that extra shit."

She rolled her eyes and went upstairs. I got up and took my shirt off and went in the guest bathroom and wiped the blood off my face. I was looking in the mirror, I heard a door slam I knew it was sharece leaving. NaNa is all that matters at this point. I went back in living room and sat on the other couch watching her making sure she going to be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...
17.6K 536 43
This story is about a girl who was never loved by her parents just because she is not as beautiful as her siblings and her cousins, at least that is...
242K 9.3K 41
As a young girl she was only happy. Not a care in the world or insecurity to worry about. She was a bigger girl and was teased when she reached 3rd g...
2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...