Chapter 4

**Kadarius**
It was morning. I was sitting in the chair. I got up and went over to NaNa I rubbed her hair

Kadarius-"It's going to be alright"

She started to move when her eyes opened she started to panic.

Nadya-"No please don't rape me. Stop it! Please no"

She was hitting me. I grabbed her holding her down she was trying to fight.

Kadarius-"It's me Kadarius"

Nadya-"I need to go they are going to rape me"

Kadarius-"Nadya your safe with me.  Calm down Shh"

She started to cry.

Nadya-"I need to go"

Kadarius-"Nadya look at me. It's me Kadarius nobody else I promise"

She looked at me. She grabbed my hands and just hugged me tight then let me go.

Nadya-"I have to go"

Kadarius-"No. Nadya your staying here and that's final. You was almost dead"

I grabbed her wrist she cried in pain.  I moved her sleeve up she pulled away.

Kadarius-"Come on let me get you in the shower"

I picked her up and took her to my room.

Kadarius-"I bought you some clothes a while back. They are in that dresser over there I'm here if you need me"

She stood there. I walked out, I told myself I was going to stressing over her but I can't help it. I went down stairs to get those bloody towels and put them in washing machine and went to the kitchen and made some grilled cheese and some bacon, eggs.  I was sitting down at my dining table eating. Nadya came in just standing there.

Kadarius-"There's your food"

Nadya-"I'm not hungry..."

Kadarius-"Come here"

Nadya-"No"

I got up. Before I could get to her she started to back away.

Kadarius-"I'm not going to do anything to you. I promise."

Nadya-"Okay"

She came back to me. I moved her hair out her face her lip was busted and she had a gash on her head

Nadya-"Thank you."

I could tell she was about to cry.

Kadarius-"no need. Listen talk to me what happened"

We went in the living room and sat down. She was quiet she started to play with her fingers. I grabbed her hands

Kadarius-"Stay calm. It's just me and you"

She looked at me.

Nadya-"The day I left your house I was almost to my apartment until someone grabbed me I don't know if they knocked me out or what but I woke up handcuffed to a bed. I screamed then a seven men came in the room but one mad looked at me with the devil smile and said "your mother owes me. She said if she couldn't get the money then you would become my property". I begged them to let me go but the men was laughing until one guy said "Can we do it boss" he said "Do her like we did her mother"

She looked at me. I pulled her close to me

Nadya-"They took turns one by one on me I tried to fight but I couldn't. They raped me over and over. Then a few days after they made me work corners they made me have sex for money they took me back to the house and the leader raped me every chance he got and beat me because I refused. I tried to kill myself but it didn't work they were forcing me to do drugs. I just want all this to go away "