The Way You Are...

By Nive1911

A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh... More

Part 1- You're Mine...
Part 2- Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheswari...
Part 3 - Lucky ji I Love You...
Part 4 - Her Eyes Are Beautiful...
Part 5- Best/Worst Morning...
Part 6 - 2 Idiots...
Part 7 - Good Night...๐Ÿ˜ด
Part 8 - His First Gift and Her Hug...
Part 9 - Melting Anger...
Part 10 - I'm Your Mom...
Part 11 - His Anger...
Part 12 - Lucky Don...
Part 13 - Her Silence...His Sorry...
Part 14 - Miss Me...
Part 16 - Lip Gloss...
Part 17 - Mr.Raj...
Part 18 - Night Walk...
Part 19 - Unique Piece...
Part 20 - Aniket...
Part 21 - Jealous in the air...
Part 22 - Sunset Point...
Part 23 - Special Day...
Part 24 - Trapped...
Part 25 - Mad Girl...
Part 26 - Weird...
Part 27 - Poor Boy...
Part 28 - Drunkard...
Part 29 - Kiss Me...
Part 30 - Kumkum Bhagya...
Part 31 - Your's Lovingly...
Part 32 - Brother...
Part 33 - Moustache...
Part 34 - Sanskar I bcm mumma..๐Ÿ˜œ
Part 35 - Gifts & Secrets...
Part 36- Too Much...
Part 37 - Princess...
Part 38 - Past...
Part 39 - Divorce...
Part 40 - Irritate Me...
Part 41 - You Completed Me...
Part 42 - Tears...๐Ÿ˜’
Part 43 - Twins...
Part 44 - Teddy/Thief...
Part 45 - Way You're..
Epilogue - Delivery...

Part 15 - Her Pimples...

7K 264 44
By Nive1911

Sanskar gives money to phav bhaji vendor and drags swara from there to car... 

@Car,

Swara was angrily sitting , sanskar holds his ear... she smiles, Swa: this time I will forgive you but don't expect me from next time ok...

Sans: ok ok... why cutie didn't come with you today...

Swara: bcoz she is having pimples...Sanskar wonders: pimples, is this the reason?

Swara: haan... she feels that she is looking bad bcoz of pimples... after all every girls want to look good na...

Sans: even you too having pimple then why don't you take leave... 

Swara gets excited: Really... where it is... she looks at car front mirror... sanskar points it... 

Swara: how cute na... she doesn’t different kind of expression... he steals her glance...
Sanskar: (in his mind) oh god really its look cute... (he sighs and looks at swara): just now you told every girl wants to look good... 

Swara: haan.. it's looking good in my cheeks, I'm right na... I was really worried that cutie only got pimple but now I'm happy... I think someone is jealous of my beauty so only I got pimple... (sanskar notices all her reaction without her knowledge...) 

Sanskar: beauty? Ohho... We have to tell that you are beauty not you... 

Swara: hmmm... then lemme know how I'm looking... sanskar turns her side... 

swara: see how beauty I'm thats why your eyes are staring me even when you are in driving... (swara blinks) concentrate on road boss... 

she laughs loud... sanskar shakes his head and turns... and thinks day by day this girl made me crazy... he nods his head... swara phones rings, she attends the call... 

Swara:yeah.. I'm swara maheswari, whats your good name...(with excitement) Really, Mr.Raj (sanskar get curious after hearing word Raj) thank you... thank you so much... she cuts the call... screams "yipeeeee", turns to sanskar and suddenly hugs and kisses  on his left cheek with excitement...

Sanskar suddenly applies the break with jerk... he places his hand on his cheek and widened his eyes in shock... he felt like electric wave passed... Swara realise what she did... she notices they are in MM main gate entrance, she quickly get down from car and runs inside before sanskar will get react...

Swara (to herself): what you did swara, today you gone... (she bites her nails nervously) don't you forget what he did when you touched his wardrobe... for wardrobe he is got a hype, now you touched his cheek with your lips...(she pouts) no, no... it means you kissed him...  she touches her lips and blushes...wait... what you did, you just kissed your love that too first time, why you are worrying just be happy(she smiles)... you didn't do intentionally, you just gt excited, that's it... but don't know what he think about me... swara whatever it is today don't come infront of sanskar... be careful...

@car,

Sanskar comes to senses bcoz of security voice... Security: sir, sir are u alright... sanskar nods... he turns and sees swara but she is not there... he parks the car and get down... security stares him without blinking his eye...

Sans: what..? did anything written on my face, why you staring me like this... go and do your work... 

Security smiles and goes... Sans: weird... he nods his head and leaves inside...

@Mm living hall,

Laksh  is waiting for sanskar... he was pacing around the whole hall... 

Swara: Lucky why you looking worried... Lak: wo swara wr is bhai.. (he notices sanskar entering inside...) bhai... swara turn and sees sanskar... Quickly she hides behind laksh...

Lak: swara what you are doing... he drags her in front of sanskar... swara avoids eye contact with sanskar...

Swara murmurs: lucky you are such an idiot...

Laksh: bhai why switched of your mobile, how long I'm trying your number...

Sanskar Reminiscence he continuously gets call while swara talking with him so he switched off the mobile without noticing name...

Sanskar: what happened lucky...? Is everything alright..?

Laksh: actually bhai... client meeting...

Sanskar: oh shit... I totally forget it...  

Laksh: Thank god bhai you didn't go, actually I called you to inform that meeting is cancelled... sanskar get relieved...

Lak(Confused): but bhai you went to meeting na... then how can you forget...

Laksh notices his face and start to laugh... Lak: so it's the reason my bhai forget all of his work... not bad bhai... he gives swasan naughty look..

Swasan looks at him clueless... Utts also comes to there....

Uttara: bhai what happened why are you laughing alone like mads...

Sans: he is mad only na uttu...

Laksh points sanskar cheeks still laughing... swara utts sees him... utts also start to laugh... swara her eyes widened with shock, she closes her mouth... swara lipstick marks in sanskar cheeks...

Sanskar: huh... what happened to all, why you all behaving strange...

Swara makes face (innocent): sanskar... she points his cheek and bow downs...

Sanskar touches his cheek and remembers her kiss... Utts: ohho, bhai you become so romantic...

Laksh(teasing tone): bhai only on cheeks or...

Sanskar rolled his eyes...  laksh and utts give hi-fi... swasan annoyingly moves from there.. Laksh and Uttu duo laughs...

********

@Raglak room,

Laksh comes to room...Ragini was sitting worried... without noticing Ragini, laksh takes his laptop and started to do his work... Rags see him...

Rag: Lucky ji nowadays you not at all care about me.. I think your love for me gone...

Laksh goes and sits near Rags... Lak: what happened Ragu ma... why you are getting doubt on my love...?

Rags: did you see anything in my face...

He stares her while, Lak: hmmm... nothing...

Rag make face: I don't have any doubt... I'm sure you don't love me anymore... see I got pimples, but you are not at all noticed this...

She started to cry... he cups her face and wipes her tears... Lak: so this is the reason for your worries and doubts on my love... do you really think I didn't notice your pimple... she nods...

He makes her sit in front of mirror... Lak: See how beautiful you are... bcoz of your beauty this pimple also looks so cute in your cheeks...

Rags: but I don't like this pimple... she pouts...

Lak: but I loved it... no no... I'm possessive of it, bcoz its presence in my wife cheeks... how dare, only I have rights to touch you not even this pimple... he kissed on her pimples... she blushes... he smiles...

Lak: well my dear wifey not like this...so I'm going to kill this...  (He takes something in his hand...) hmm... face pack using multhani metti, (she looks him surprised) I already prepared it...

Rag: how you know all this...

Lak: your shona... no my frnd swara gave this tips... he applies it on her face... she smiles...

Meanwhile @swasan room,

Swara was asking sorry to sanskar... sanskar scolds her with fake angry...

Swara bcoms upset, Swa: I didn't too intentionally... actually I got excitement...

Sanskar imitate swara, Sans: I didn't do intentionally... and chuckles...

Swara realised he was teasing her... Swa:  it means you are acted to be angry... you know how much I was scared... she takes pillow and throws on him... he too throws on her... both start pillow fights and hits each other...  after few minutes being exhausted both falls on bed by laughing...

His closeness affects her... her laughter slowly turns into unknown feeling... her heart starts to beat faster... her breath get uneven... she stares him lovingly… he turns towards her, she masked her face with smile controlling her feeling…

Sans: it was really fun… Swa: he he he he... Yep....

Swara  moves to dressing table by continously talking with him and takes a face pack...

Swa(looking into mirror): I knw u looks good on me... u want to be in my cheeks but what to do my hands won't to be quite, it will literally torture u... (she pouts) so its better u leave, bye bye… she applies face pack on her pimples, sanskar held her hand…

Sans: don’t…(he wipes her face pack using his thumb, she gulped with his touch...) u look pretty with this pimple... nope its look prettier in ur cheek... it's better u tie ur hand... she looks on...

He realised what he did... it was awkward to him "from when you started to admire her", he leaves from there mentally slapping his mind for his act... she blushes hearing his compliment...

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 3.9K 27
A Swasan Story Marriage is a special bond which made two person together. What will happen when Swara and Sanskar marry each other's but Swara hate h...
344K 13K 117
A HATE TO LOVE PATH STORY BUT FULL DIFFER AND FULL BANG CHARCATERS U LL LAUGH... CRY... AND LOVE WITH SWEET SWASAN & RAGLAK
1.9K 206 9
Love story of Angel that how she falls in love with a simple boy on earth.
337K 6.9K 23
A village woman 21 years married a city man 30 years An arranged marriage with leads to a passionated love + 18 stuff will come Two strangers become...