Fearless | Carl Grimes

Від CHAIRHANDLERR

[NEGAN'S DAUGHTER] It's understandable that everyone's afraid of me, I guess that's what comes with the packa... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

10

4.3K 215 136
Від CHAIRHANDLERR

"G-Goddamnit!" I yell as I run down the corridor, turning around from time to time to shoot at the walkers stumbling down the hallway.

I don't know why, but somehow a shitload of walkers came stumbling down the hallway.

One of them got in my room. Luckily I escaped in time.

I swiftly run the corner and press my back against the wall.

I start running towards the back door as I see many of them outside. "How the fuck?!" I yell and someone grabs my arm.

"Hurry you dumbass!" I hear levi yell from behind me as he starts running, dragging him behind me.

We climb up a ladder to the roof and shoot the walkers from up there.

"How the hell did they get in?!"

"Some idiot left the gates open yesterday night!" He replied and I growl under my breath.

"How didn't anyone notice that?!" I yell and he scoffs. "How the hell should I know?!"

Soon after, I see my dad shutting the gates, swinging his bat at the walkers near him.
_______

It took awhile, but we did it.

I lean against the wall of a building, wiping the blood off my cheek as I rest my head on the wall.

I watch some of the saviors drag the rotting bodies away to burn, or anywhere away from the sanctuary.

I huff and lean off the wall, walking towards my dad.

"I thought it was your job to keep those fuckers outta here." I say and he turns around.

"Mhm.. isn't it everyone's job? Especially the people guarding the damn gate." He says and slams the head of the bat on the ground so
Blood could trickle off of it.

I watch as the blood drips down to the floor.

I raise my eyebrow and sigh, exhausted.

Wait, aren't I suppose to meet Carl somewhere behind the gates?

My eyes widen as I back away from my dad, "I'll see ya later.." I mumble and he waves before walking away.

I head towards the back of the gates, but Carl isn't there.

"Huh.." I mumble under my breath, I start walking towards the woods.

I walk towards Alexandria as I hear yelling and groaning, followed with gunshots.

"What the hell?..." I mumble under my breath, wiping the blood and sweat off of my forehead.

I start running towards the Alexandria gates just to see walkers stumbling inside as well.

My eyes widen, I run towards the crowd of walkers, pulling out two guns from my holsters.

I shoot at the crowd as some fall one by one.

I manage to get through the crowd with ease, I shut the gate and aim my gun at a dangerously close Walker.

Click, click.

"W-What?.." I mumble.

I'm out of ammunition.

"Shit.." I mumble under my breath and pull my knife out, stabbing it in the head and start running somewhere safe.

I need to find Carl.

Why? I have no clue. Why am I even here?

I try to deny the fact I'm trying to find Carl for him well being and run faster.

I turn a corner behind a building and press myself against the wall, panting my ass off.

I lean my head against the wall as I catch my breath.

"Motherfucker!" I hear someone yell from the front of the building.

My eyes widen as I jolt up, my grip on the knife tightening.

"S-Shit!" I hear someone pant.

I run over to the front.

Found him.

I sigh and tilt my head to the side as he tries to fight off the Walker with his bare hands.

I run up the patio right behind the Walker and stab it in the head.

It falls backwards on top of me as I fall down the patio stairs as well.

"Ah fuck!" I groan, pushing the Walker off of me.

I pant as I lay on the ground, the pain spreading through my body.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I hear Carl say as he runs down the patio stairs.

"J-Just give me a second alright?" I squeeze my eyes shut, wow. A fall down a couple of stairs sure hurts like a bitch, especially with a fat ass Walker on top of you.

"What hurts?" He asks, kneeling down next to me.

"Uh, everything." I pant as he sighs.

It felt like my whole body had a damn heartbeat.

"Hold on." He says and picks me up.

He grunt and bites his lip as he lifts my off of the ground.

We both hiss in pain as he starts running, his grip on me tightening.

"We gotta get outta here." he says and I nod, trying to make the pain go away.

Who thought a flight of stairs would hurt me?

He runs outside the gates.

This boy is pretty strong to be carrying me and running at the same time.

As we reach a far enough place in the woods he sets me down on a fallen tree trunk.

I hiss as I rub my shoulder in pain, I'm sure I'll be having bruises all over my body.

"S-Shit.." he hisses, clutching onto his arm.

I look over at him and see blood soaking his flannel.

"What happened?!" I asked and he looks at me.

"When that Walker came out of nowhere, as I was fighting it off, something cut me as it pushed me back." He mumbles.

"H-Here, come closer to me." He says and he nods.

I take out my knife as I wipe it off on my shirt, not wanting to disinfect his cut.

"Is it okay if I rip your sleeve? I don't have a med kit on me.." I mumble and he nods.

"Yeah sure whatever." He replies.

I rip his sleeve and tie it tightly around his arm to stop the bleeding.

"There.." I say and rub my twisted ankle.

"Thanks, but why did you come?" He asked.

"We were just attacked back in the sanctuary this morning.. our gate was open." I said and he frowns.

"That's weird because our gates were open this morning as well.." he mumbles.

"Who is doing this?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I have no damn clue.." he mumbles and puts both of his hands on either side of him.

His hand accidentally leans over mine and I look down at our hands.

I raise my eyebrow then look at him only to see him staring at our hands as well.

He looks up at me and huffs, grabbing my hand.

I jolt a little in surprise as he looks down at me.

"Look I.." he mumbles under his breath.

"Carl wha-" I get cut off when he leans forewords, making us fall off the fallen tree trunk and onto the ground.

I slowly open my eyes and see him on top of me, pinning my wrists to the ground.

I feel the blood rise to my cheeks as I feel him straddling me.

"I wasn't kidding when I told you that you're an interesting girl, Harley." He says, his breath on my cheek.

Before I could open my mouth to protest, I feel his lips lock with mine.

My eyes widen as he releases his grip from my wrists.

I slowly feel myself kissing him back. Though I had no intention to.

Carl
She suddenly flips us over, straddling me.

She frowns at me, a bright blush set on her face.

"I hate you.." she said and licks lips with me again.

I smirk as I kiss her back, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She suddenly pulls away and stands up.

"I-I.." she mumbles.

"I gotta go.. I-I'll see you later.." she mumbled and starts running, disappearing into the woods.

I smirk, crossing my arms.

Jackpot.
_________

35 votes and COMMENTS
(cmon ppl I'm trying here..)
=
New chapter

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

42.3K 1.6K 37
"You're just a little outlaw, aren't you?"
634K 22.3K 51
"I never said I hated you. I just- strongly dislike you." ➛ in which the colorless wrath of a boy, collides against the blackened mercy of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 [s...
262K 9.1K 49
WARNING: this book is poorly written, if you don't like badly written books, I suggest you read my other ones, thank you :) + "They're everywhere.. ...
114K 2.9K 19
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ɴᴇɢᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ♢ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶�...