The Lost Ones

By Ello_Beautiful_

A few weeks After the fall of the prison, everyone is separated. Daryl is on his own and wanting to die. Afte... More

The Lost Ones (A Caryl Fanfic/AU)
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Trailer
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Author's Note
Update? (AN)

One

865 22 2
By Ello_Beautiful_

***Daryl's POV***

It's been a few weeks since the Governor came in and destroyed the prison. It's overrun by walkers now and most of it is torn apart. There's no going back now. Ever since Rick told me he kicked Carol out of the group, it's been hard. Just knowing that she's out there alone, but she's strong, she can make it. Now everyone's alone since the attack. We all split up, we had to, there was no other way. I just wish I was with everyone, or at least Carol. I haven't said much to her. I haven't told her how I felt. I know I should've but I don't know how. I was always too scared to tell her. I just wish I could see her right now. If I did, I would run up and give her a big hug, and tell her everything, starting with how I feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.7K 36
Abigail has toughened herself since the plague spread around the world. Camouflage and no waste of ammo is crucial to her in the situation of dead ca...
277 11 28
When Maddy and the rest of the group are forced onto there knees and threatened by this new group there leader finds a strange liking in Ricks daught...
34.5K 838 34
When a new couple arrives at the Sanctuary, will everything stay the same or fall apart?
186K 7.9K 69
❝ You're caught in my crosshairs again. ❞ In which a Navy SEAL, a doomsday prepper, and an extroverted ...