Code name: Rogue (english ver...

By Smolcaffeineaddict

Six robbers form a team named Rogue. Finding that local banks are not making enough money. They decide to tac... More

In action
Aim bigger
Preparing the plan
Planning
Let the party begins

Rogue

10 2 0
By Smolcaffeineaddict

Rogue One: The chief of the group; Cassian Andor. Also known as "Captain Andor".

Rogue Two: Multiple identities; Jyn Erso. Takes several pseudonyms to distract her victims. Is Cassian's wife.

Rogue Three: The hacker; Bodhi Rook. Infiltrates into the security system, into databases and more.

Rogue Four: The planner; Kaytoo Esso. Is planning the maneuvers and plans for the burglary.

Rogue Five: The crook; Chirrut Îmwe. Uses the naivety of his victims for scamming them and stealing their cash.

Rogue Six: The brawler; Baze Malbus. When things go wrong and you have to fight, he's the one who starts the ball.

All together, they form a team of robbers the Rogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
447K 30.4K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
199K 7K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...