Planning

*Kaytoo's pov*

Me: Here's how it's going to happen: Bodhi, you stay in the truck, you traffic the security cameras and tell us what's going on around us. Jyn, you distract Krennic, you pretend to be a chic customer. In no case should he realize that we are not at our false post and find us in our true post. Cassian, Chirrut, Baze and i, we do the rest. We forget the floor two and three, we will not go there. I said showing them the plans.

Jyn: I'd be afraid to be alone with punching-head, what would i do if he tries to hurt me?

Me: One of us will come undercover give a weapon. It can't be me, he already knows me, neither Bodhi. A very important detail, you take a pseudonym.

Jyn: Using a weapon in public?

Me: It's not "we give it to you and you use it immediately after", it's given to you and in extreme urgency, you use it.

Cassian: If he finds us? What are we doing? He may have a weapon.

Me: If he brings guards with him and has a weapon, we use ours against them. Other important info Jyn, you must wear a dress with a collar that hides your neck, he must not notice your tattoo.

Chirrut: How many chances we to have will have to succeed?

Me: I would say that there is 97,6% chance of failure.

Baze: It's very reassuring.

Me: He asked me a question, i answered. I was frank, you know that i say everything that passes through my head.

Cassian: Guys, calm down. We'll succeed, it's going to be complicated, i know. But we aren't amateurs, we have experience. Remember in what circumstances we failed a long time ago, we failed because we didn't believe in what we were going to do. So take off this idea of ​​the head and we could succeed.

Jyn: Actually, you made them stop because you wanted to make a speech of motivation and hope, right?

Cassian: Exactly...