ArShi SS: You Are Only Mine...

By SmitakshiGuha

Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love... More

SHOT ONE: You Are Only MINE
SHOT TWO: The FIRST Night
SHOT THREE: The Honeymoon
SHOT FOUR: Romance in Sydney

SHOT FIVE: Wild

31.8K 864 83
By SmitakshiGuha

It had already been 10 days of their romantic honeymoon in Sydney.

Though initially,the plan was just of 7 days, but Arnav couldn't stop resisting his desire, to spend some more time with Khushi, hence, he extended the trip for three days more.

But, since the morning Arnav had been busy with his work, either talking on the phone or meeting some clients or working on the laptop.

"We are leaving tomorrow,but this Laad Governor!! He has no time for me.." Khushi muttered to herself, standing near the window of the resort they were staying in, waiting for her husband,who was caught up in a meeting.

It was 9.00 pm already and they had to catch an early flight the next morning at 8.00 am.

"Hmph" Khushi sighed, as she sat down on the bed and continued with the packing of clothes along with mumbling how much she was angry on Arnav for not returning yet.

It was 9.20 pm and she was almost done with the packing, when she realized that she had packed all of her dresses,including her night dress and she had absolutely nothing handy at the moment,to which she could change and get rid of the present heavy zardosi anarkali that she was wearing.

"Hey Devi Maiyya! Itni mushkil se sab kuch jamaya tha humne bag mein.(With so much difficulty I had pushed everything in the bag) What to do now?"

Khushi's bag wasn't capable of taking in so many clothes. After all, it was a 10 DAYS trip and the result of so much of shopping was this. She had packed her bag with a lot of difficulty and it felt as if it would burst any moment.

"What to do now?" She murmured to herself, when suddenly her eyes caught the sight of a red poly bag lying on the study table of the room.

*

On their shopping spree,last week, Arnav had bought her a red lingerie, just to see her teased face which he adored the most. In return Khushi had almost buried him underground, beating the hell out of him.

Arnav had finally confessed that it was just to agitate her and Khushi's anger had finally cooled down.

.

.

"Hmm.. I don't think I've any other choice" Khushi thought to herself..

"I mean, any way, he is not coming back soon and by the time he comes, I'm already gonna be asleep and then tomorrow we are leaving early morning." She justified her thought and took out the clothing from the packet and went inside the washroom to change.

.

.

She changed into the red lingerie and was still standing in the washroom looking at herself in the mirror,with a frown on her face.

"Hey Devi Maiyya! Ye kaisi cheez hai?( What kinda thing is this?)" Khushi muttered while adjusting the spaghetti strap of the lingerie, which kept falling from her shoulders.

"..Its ok,Khushi.. You just have to get out of the washroom and jump into the be,under the blanket and go to sleep..Laad Governor won't even be able to notice" She finally said, convincing herself for her action.

She splashed some water on her face to calm herself from her nervousness, resulting in half of her long hair getting wet, when she finally walked out of the washroom.

**

She took the towel in her hand and slowly rubbed it on her face, when she saw Arnav standing at the door step, staring at her with wide eyes, completely shocked!

Khushi's ground suddenly seemed to disappear beneath her feet and the towel instantly dropped from her hand and her eyes grew so bigger in shyness, embarrassment and surprise that it felt like they are going to pop out of their sockets.

Arnav's eyes never blinked, not even for a secod, while he kept looking at her as if he was seeing Venus- The Goddess of Beauty, standing in front of him.

.

.

"Aap? (you?) " Khushi said hesitatingly, while she snatched the bed sheet out of the bed and tried covering herself, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Arnav didn't respond to that at all.

.

.

He kept staring at her,while she started looking everywhere- left,right,top,bottom.. BUT him..

He took a step forward and started coming near her, his eyes-set on her as if,she was his property and noone else had the right to even look at her.

He approached nearer and nearer and Khushi didn't know how to react. Wearing such revealing clothing, as a lingerie, for Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, it was like someone had almost seen her bare.. seen her naked.

He stood just a step away from her, while Khushi kept trembling and without even knowing, how, the bed sheet fell from her hand, exposing her smooth skin, her long legs, her feminine collar bone, her fair milky complexion, which glowed even more due to the satin red lingerie..

.

.

Khushi wanted to run away and wished she possessed the speed of light, for, it was too late.

Arnav stood an inch away from her, resulting in her breathing taking the speed of a bullet train and her sweat- which proved how nervous she was.

Undoubtedly, she was having the adrenaline rush of her life..

She kept looking downwards, trying to avoid him, his mystic gaze, when he lifted her face up to have a better view of this beauty, who was only his..

He bent forward to kiss her, when she suddenly avoided his touch and pushed him away.

She ran to the other corner of the room as fast as she could, breaking Arnav's trance.

Khushi tried to locate her bag, so that she could any how change the dress,she was feeling too uncomfortable in, but unfortunately, she saw that the bag was just near the spot, where Arnav was standing.

She couldn't even take a chance to go and take it, because she knew that if she got a bit near, he would not let her escape again.

**

She kept putting the straps of that lingerie in their correct position,while they kept falling from her shoulders.

Arnav kept looking at her all this time, trying to control his laughter, seeing the way she was getting irritated with the dress.

.

.

"Hmm.. Seems like even the dress doesn't want you with anything on! That's why they are keeping on falling.." Arnav finally spoke, with that signature smirk on his face.

Khushi's eyes widened and lips formed their trademark "O" shape, hearing those words from his mouth.

"Aapko sharam nahi aati? (You don't have any shame?) Besharam Laad Governor(Shameless,

Laad Governor)" She shouted on him, with anger.

"Shame? Why should I have shame?" Arnav replied, while he started coming forward towards her, once again..

Khushi's eyes grew larger seeing him coming and she shouted at him, pointing at him with her right hand's index finger-

"Don't you dare come near.. Do you get that?"

.

.

Arnav's steps didn't stop. He was the mighty ASR, and evading him was no joke.. He kept coming towards her, while he said-

"Warna? (Or else?)"

Khushi(trying to search for words) - Wa...Warna... Warna, Hum aap per case kar denge.. Attempt to zabardasti ka..

.

.

Arnav couldn't stop his laughter anymore. He stopped in the midst, and folded his arms, while he kept staring at her and smiling, when he finally spoke with that husky voice-

"Khushi.. If you remember, I've already made you MINE.. So I guess, the attempt to force idea wouldn't be that good isn't it..?"

Khushi's face displayed a slight smile, hearing his words and she kept looking downwards, blushing and remembering their first night.

She lifted her head up and was once again stunned to see Arnav standing close to her, his face just an inch away from hers..

She tried to escape once again, but no- it was too late to run.

.

.

Arnav pinned her against the wall placing both his hands on either sides, and she just couldn't run. Her bossom heaved out of her uneven breathing and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Arnav went ahead to kiss her lips, when she turned her head on the other side, to avoid it. He held her chin and once again made an effort to kiss her,but once again she did the same..

.

.

She was testing the limit of his patience, he thought in his head.

Arnav gave a crooked smile, while he cupped her face and finally with full force, prssed his lips against her, making her dizzy and limp on the knees. She could feel that this man was capable of driving her crazy, any moment, by just a touch and there was no way she could defy it.

'But, how could she give in?'

'He had been so busy all day, that he didn't even give her a call, despite knowing that its their last day in Sydney.'

Khushi thought to herself and with a lot of effort, she ultimately broke the kiss.

Arnav didn't understand this sudden gesture of hers and he dropped his hands from her face.

"Kya hua? (What happened?)" He asked her,worried if anything was wrong.

Khushi, being her natural 'loud' self, started shouting-

"See the time, its 10.00 pm!! Is this the time to return, knowing that we are going back tomorrow? And no calls, no text from the morning.. What do you think of yourself Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?"

.

.

Arnav now knew the root cause of all this. Her anger was something he could not take, though he enjoyed it and loved her face when she was angry, but everytime,the more she was angry, the harder it was for him to mend it and fix everything..

Arnav's face displayed an expression of deep thought shile he said-

"Hmmm..."

"So you are angry, because of that..."

"Khushi, I am sorry.. I'm really very sorry. But believe me, I wanted to call you but the place where I was in,showed no network coverage. And I was trying my level best to return soon, but I was misguided by some localite and took the wrong route,which result in the delay as I had to drive 58 miles extra."

Khushi's facial expression suddenly changed from anger to thoughtful and Arnav Singh Raizada could notice that his wife's anger was melting.

He took a step ahead, being just two steps away from her and when he said-

"... And, Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada... CORRECTION-" He gave a brief pause,then he finally said-

"...I didn't come home at 10.20,I came at 9.30. And the rest 30 minutes, You were seducing me.."

Arnav smirked, when he said the last phrase and Khushi stood there ,still, in astonishment.

"..But"

Before, Khushi could speak any other word, Arnav picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bed..

"Arnavji..."

.

.

"Ssshhh..."

"Tum bahot bolti ho Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada (U speak a lot,KKGSR)" Arnav said, while he sealed his lips on hers , kissing her with complete force and passion making their chests collide with eachother.

Khushi could not even move a bit, as he laid on top of her, giving her no consent to escape from his embrace, from his heat..

Arnav smooched her,tigheting his grip on her hands.. which he had pinned to the bed,spreading it on either sides.

Khushi could no longer resist herself and she finally gave in, when she pushed Arnav with all her strength and turned him on another side of the bed, so that, now she was on top of him..

.

.

She sat on him, kissing him with full force..

Arnav moved the long locks of her hair, which hung down, while she was bent to kiss him.

Khushi unbuttoned his shirt in no time, while he ripped off her lacy shrug of the lingerie within a fraction of second, exposing her petite figure and the two-piece that she was wearing, underneath.

Arnav could no longer control himself and he once again puled her close to him, holding her waist and got on top of her.. Kissing her neck, her collar bone, her jaws,while she let out a whimper from her mouth..

Khushi removed the belt of his trousers and removed it, in seconds..

She felt his manhood,hard against her body and it was too late to control her desires.

Arnav removed the last piece of clothing from her body- her bra and her lowers, exposing her femininity..

She was a true goddess of beauty.. And there was no denial to that.

Arnav planted feathery kisses all over her body,while she moaned in pleasure.

He wrapped themselves in the blanket, while she was ready to take him in..

.

.

Arnav entered her with full force, making her scream in both pain and pleasure.

He sealed their lips for another kiss, easing her pain, and taking her on a voyage to 'ecstasy'.

Khushi could no longer consider herself to be a living being, when she experienced the feelings of "heaven" as they both entered the world of bliss and euphoria.

Arnav slowly pulled out, while he kept kissing her with the same passion..

She was his soul mate and he knew that. He could do anything for her, be it- Being a friend, Being a Husband, Being her love, Being her prince, Being the devil, or Being the angel..

Khushi didn't give him any time to think, when she rolled on the bed and got on top of him, taking him in her once again, riding him.. and making him witness "heaven" once again..

She bent down, to kiss him..at the same time, her hands ruffled through his hair and she slowly whispered into his ear-

"I love you..Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada"

Arnav couldn't help but smile, at this angel that god had gifted him.. His Wife, His Khushi..While she finally rested on her chest, tired.

He caressed her hair and planted a kiss on her forehead while she slowly slipped on the bed, on his left side..

He kissed her lips softly and whispered-

"I love you more, Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada"

Khushi smiled at him and he reciprocated the same, while he reciprocated the same and they both went into a deep slumber,in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------

5.30 am!! 5.30 am!! 5.30 am!!

The alarm clock on the bedside table,kept flashing at the same time, making a noise that was too harsh on ears.

Arnav got irritated with that noise and with one hand threw the clock on the floor.

The noise awoke Khushi, who's hand was still tightly gripped by Arnav's one hand.

She slowly opened her eyes and blushed remembering everything that happened the previous night, while her eyes caught the sight of the wall clock.

"Hey Devi Maiyya!!" She sat up on the bed seeing the time,with her eyes widely open, only to realize that she was completely naked.

Ashamed, she quickly pulled up the quilt to cover herself, while she bit her nail, thinking that they would be late for the airport.

.

.

Arnav, who was by now, also wide awake, kept staring at Khushi,with the usual smirk on his face, having no words to define how beautiful she looked, when she woke up in the morning,with messy hair and dreamy eyes.

Khushi turned her face to wake her sleeping husband, but was instantly taken back when she saw him staring at her with loving eyes and a smiling face, while he rested his head on his one hand,which was on support of his elbow.

Khushi blushed and at the same time, felt too shy and was about to speak something, when suddenly her eyes saw something..

Her eye balls travelled in all directions of the bedroom and she couldn't believe what she was seeing..

The room's furniture was almost all messed up..

The curtains were half scattered on the floor.

Their bed sheets were lying here and there on the floor.

The cushions had all their feathers out.

And finally her eyes saw her red lingerie lying on her left hand side of the bed.

.

.

She quickly took it up, bending a little, and her mouth flung open seeing it torn, completely!

..All this while, Arnav saw the same thing and finally his eyes went to the see the torn lingerie in Khushi's hands..

**

"Ummm..."

"... So I guess, you totally seduced your already too-willing husband,huh?"

Arnav finally spoke breaking the silence, while passing his hand through his silky hair.

Khushi was shocked to hear him say this and quickly turned herself to face him and with an annoyed tone, she shouted-

"Aapne... Aape ye Phaad diya???? (You..You tore this?)"

Arnav smirked, hearing her accusations and couldn't control his laughter.

Khushi got embarrassed and at the same time, his anger aggravated her anger and she further added-

"..Aapko.. Aapko hasi aa rahi hai? (you..you..are laughing??)"

Arnav still continued to give a wide smile, while Khushi could no longer take it as a defeat and she hit him on his chest,pulling his hair..and making him want her even more.

Arnav's face suddenly changed from a mocking one, to a serious ASR.. and he finally held both her wrists with all his strength and pinned her on the bed..

.

.

The white blanket still covered them both, as he lay on top of her..

"Aap..."

"Aap.. samajhte kya hai apne aap ko?"

Khushi spoke, trying to squirm out of his hold on her..

"Ssshhh..."

"Ab zyada bologi.. to jitne bache-kuche kapde hai, wo bhi phaad dunga (Ssshh..Now if he say anything more, then I will tear of all your remaining clothes as well)" Arnav said, with a crooked smile, which once again ignited the desire in her..

He bent down towards her face, his hands still holding her wrists tightly,which lay wide spread on either sides of the cot.

His lips were hardly an inch away from hers and all she wanted was to kiss him passionately.

But it was time for Arnav Singh Raizada, to play.

Everytime, she made an effort to lift her head up from the bed to kiss him, he would make her miss the chance, by pulling away..

She again tried lifting her face to kiss his lips, but no- another miss!

She was growing furious in frustration in his game of hit and miss..

She couldn't even move her hands, as he had pinned them on the bed with his..

Khushi could no longer resist. Neither could she let him play with her. He had ignited the wild cat in her..

With all her strength, she got rid of his hold on her wrists and pushing him at the extreme bottom of the bed, she attacked his lips with full force..

The blanket dropped from her body, exposing her true self once again..But she didn't seem to care anymore..

She kissed him with complete passion and force, making him crave for her more and more, when he once again took grip over her body and lay in top of her, kissing her neck and her lips, making her feel with every kiss of his- that she was ONLY his..

Her nails digged into the skin of his shoulders and she pulled his hair.. the urge of desire evident in her.

He was hers and only she had all the rights on him... She knew this very well..

She made him sit on the cot, while she wrapped her legs around his waists sitting on him..

She kissed him deeper and deeper, while he caressed her breasts, her midriff and her back..

Time seemed to matter no more, to these lovebirds, who couldn't have enough of each other, as they continued exploring each other, when suddenly the ring of Arnav's phone brought them back to reality.

**

Khushi felt like she was just about to faint, recalling what they were doing and how she had gotten full control over him..

She bit her lip, unable to justify her own self, of acting that way, when Arnav smiled at her and placed a light peck on her upper lip and whispered into her ear-

"..That was just TOO WILD, Mrs. Raizada"

Khushi instantly blushed and couldn't meet his gaze, smitten by his sexy voice and at the same time, shy because of her own actions..

Arnav finally changed into his boxers, while he took the the phone in his hands to receive the call.

**

Khushi was in the bathroom and she changed into a set of new clothes while she heard Arnav speaking to Naniji on the phone..

"Yeah..Nani.. Don't worry.. Our flight is at 10.00 pm in the night.."

.

.

Khushi was shocked to hear this and she stood in front of him, dazzled.

Arnav looked at her,after he hung up the call and with one brow,lifted,he said-

"What?"

.

.

"Hamari flight toh 9.00 baje ki hai na? (Our flight was supposed to be at 8.00 am,right?)"

She asked, confusion evident in her tone.

Arnav looked at her,with a grin on his face and finally replied-

"Hai nahi thi.. Maine cancel karwa di, ab, raat ki hai.. (Not supposed to be, it was.. I cancelled it and now it is at 10.00pm)"

God, this man was driving her crazy wth every passing moment. He was too unpredictable. First, all his surprises on their first day of honeymoon, the hotel, the resort, the red dress,the dinner date, their love making,him extending their trip.. and Now this?

Khushi thought to herself, at the same time smiling slightly,thinking how different things were now..than what they used to be, a year ago.

Her thoughts were intervened when Arnav clipped his fingers in front of her eyes and said-

"Now if you please excuse me Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, will you let me go and take a shower?

You are blocking the way to the bathroom door.."

Khushi quickly moved aside, making way for him. Her blush still not ready to leave her face.

.

.

"By the way, since we still have a lot of time remaining to spend here.. Do you think it would be a good idea, if I buy you some more lingeries?"

Arnav whispered into her ears, from behind, when she suddenly turned hitting him on the chest,making him display an evil grin on his face..

"You..."

Khushi was about to hit him once more, but he rushed into the washroom shutting the door close on her face.

She couldn't help giggling at his words and thought how much he loved her..and how much she loved him..

Even these ten days seemed so less, when it came to spending time with him. And here, he was making every possible effort,to spend more and more time with her..

Khushi thanked her Devi Maiyya, for bringing him into her life.. He was her everything and she couldn't ask for anything more..

.

.

Arnav came out of the washroom, wearing a blue denim jeans and white full shirt.

She kept looking at him mesmerized, wishing these moments never ended..

He came closer to her and softly said-

"Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, if you are done admiring me, then can we leave for site-seeing?"

Khushi instantly joint her eye-brows together in temper and shouted-

"You!!!!!!!!!"

"Who wants to admire you? Mr. Arnav-Self-Obsessed-Raizada!! I give a damn!!"

Arnav(smirking)- Oh really?

"Yes..." She replied, displaying pride and firmness in her voice..

"But last night and some time ago, that didn't seem to be the case" ,Arnav stated, not letng go of any opportunity to tease her..

Khushi(searching for words) - Galti insaano se hi hoti hai na.. (Mistakes are committed by humans only)!

Arnav- Chalo, ab bahot ho gaya! Bore mat karo, aur jaldi chalo. (Now that is enough. Don't bore me. Get up and let's go.)

Khushi's mouth flung open, her temper rising at his words.. while she said-

"Hum??? Hum aapko bore karte hai??? (I???? I bore you???)

Arnav pretended as if he was no longer listening to her, and he kept on button his shirt's calves.

"Fine! If I bore you so much, go and get someone else." She finaly said, folding her arms against her chest and making a determined face.

Arnav- Not a bad idea at all.

Khushi(flabbergasted)- WHATTT?????

Arnav- You only gave me the idea and now you are asking What?

Khushi's face dropped into an expression with a frown, hearing his words..

.

.

Arnav- Actually, that's a very good idea, indeed. Whenever I'm bored with you, I can go to another person, another girl.. Who would, you know, love me, understand me, take care of me..

Khushi held Arnav's collar, her face, displaying an expression which said that she was ready to kill him any moment..

.

.

Arnav finally held her hand, on his collar and took it in his,while he got closer to her and spoke softly into her ears-

"Our daughter would be just like you,Khushi. She would love me, understand me and take care of me, just the way you do..So I think it would be a good idea that whenever you bore me with your nagging, I would go and talk to her.. Isn't it?"

.

.

Khushi couldn't believe what he just spoke. Her eyes were no more capable of holding the tears in her eyes,which rolled down her cheek.

Arnav looked at her, with the same compassion and love.. While he lifted her up on his arms and said-

"..I so know, she's gonna love me more than she would love you.. Afterall, who would bear with a mom,who does bargaining in the mall.."

Khushi hit him on his chest at this remark,at the same time smiling through her tears,while he kissed her lips and went out of the room, making her sit in the car and finally driving away, to spend some last hours in Sydney with his loving and beautiful wife... His Khushi...

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
335K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
251K 10.8K 38
An Arnav Khushi Fic - A story of bodyguard Arnav and a business tycoon Khushi Kumari Gupta.. How would love change them..? Would they get together p...
145K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...